Dread

Posted by Xenos

your avatar looks like you took it from an H Game you found in /f.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That's probably exactly where it's from.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Xenos: your avatar looks like you took it from an H Game you found in /f.

H GAME YOU SAY? WAS IT A GOOD ONE? PALES IN COMPARSSION TO THE TOMO BANANA ONE I BET!

Posted by The Judge

You guys are all f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking sick

EDIT: Joe beat that game, so owned.

Posted by Dreadnought

It's from "Ghastly's Ghastly Comic", which is about tentacle rape, Chibis, transvestites, perverts, Drunk and Bitter Jesus, and beating the crap out of furries and Christians. Its author, Ghastly, invented the now popular schoolboy game 'Google Seppuku'. He is also the guy in that pic on /b/, showing a guy in a smart suit and pipe with the caption 'By Golly, you are about to experience an aggravated sexual assault!'

Yah. The avatar is Chibi-Sue, a thirty year old woman trapped in a Chibi body. A virgin adult, she spends most of her time trying to get laid by somebody who isn't a creepy pedophile.

Source pic posted below:
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/3822/200601229pa.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I ****in' lol'd. And that description is one of the best I've ever read.

Link is needed!

Posted by Dreadnought

How did I google searched?

Nevertheless, link is provided.

http://www.ghastlycomic.com/

I recommend starting from the beginning and reading all the way through. The quality is kind of... [COLOR=Black]sh[/COLOR]it... in the early stages, but the characters begin to grow on you. My own personal favorite is Drunk and Bitter Jesus.

Quoted post: How did I google searched?

How do I lazy?

Thanks though

Posted by Xenos

Quoting Ant: H GAME YOU SAY? WAS IT A GOOD ONE? PALES IN COMPARSSION TO THE TOMO BANANA ONE I BET!

Kasumi Hardcore and the Maid one was the best.

They all suck because it's literally harder to get them to orgasm than it is a real girl. Plus, the sounds generally tend to be so ridiculous that I couldn't possibly fap to it even if I wanted to.

Posted by Xenos

Mute. Kasumi Hardcore had no sound, though.

It's just not the same when they're muted.

Posted by Dreadnought

This comic needs the Vampiro seal of approval. I'd ask for the Seal of Judgement, but Derick is a fag and nobody loves him, and I wish him a horrible, horrible death by radiation sickness.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Dreadnought: I'd ask for the Seal of Judgement, but Derick is a fag and nobody loves him, and I wish him a horrible, horrible death by radiation sickness.

...That was random

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: It's just not the same when they're muted.

ball gag?

Nah, muffled screams are fukken hawt.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Duh, thats what the ballgags are for. They can stull struggle against it (fukken hot, btw) but they cant really say anything, so you dont have to hear any pitiful begging for mercy.

Posted by The Judge

Plus, when tears silently roll down their cheek while you're going crazy, it's even hotter.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I was eating chikinz while i read that, and the mental image was so hot that i jsut fap'd. Didnt even stop eating or swallow the food that was in my mouth. Just fap'd away.

The japs know what's hawt, apparentlty. Since 99% of hentai involves tears and ballgags.

Posted by Xenos

ballgags?

Huh, bondage or no?

Are they bondage? Yes, definitely. Do I like bondage? Light bondage is fine with me, but that hardcore **** is not.

Posted by Zeta

Tie her hands to the bedposts. That's all you really need. That and the gag.

Posted by Xenos

Can't forget screaming.

Posted by The Judge

And hooks

My closet:

your closet is a hallway. nifty.

Posted by Xenos

Hmm ... not my forte, to be honest. I personally perfer a dungeon.

Posted by Zeta

I'd prefer it if the girls had heads.

Posted by The Judge

The heads are in one of my other closets.

Along with this poor guy:

Posted by InYourAtmosphere

Oh ****...I feel sorry for that guy. Not because he was impaled thrice, but because he has no penis. He's a regalar mangina, and I think we all know that's why he was killed.

Actually looks like his dick was cut off.

A fate worse than death?

Castration -- post-mortem or pre?

It's quite clearly pre.

Posted by The Judge

Yes, because while it could be a death face, the flying blood droplets are a clear indicative of what's happening at the time.

Spoilers: Anime guys spurt blood like hoses weeks after their death.

It's a fact. Look it up. Watch some animes.

ah, good observation. and i suppose no one dies with an expression like that. that's the second best post-breakup revenge ive ever seen. because let's face it, that has to be the reason. you dont cut someone's dick off unless they've used it against you. in a non rape way.

Quoted post: ah, good observation. and i suppose no one dies with an expression like that. that's the second best post-breakup revenge ive ever seen. because let's face it, that has to be the reason. you dont cut someone's dick off unless they've used it against you. in a non rape way.

You haven't watched much anime, have you?

none at all. hence why i cant even hide it. to be honest, i really hate anime. the closest i ever got was the pokemon series. dontkillmehpls.

Posted by The Judge

Crimes against the flesh are performed for fun, be it anime or real life.

Quoted post: none at all. hence why i cant even hide it. to be honest, i really hate anime. the closest i ever got was the pokemon series. dontkillmehpls.

Ah, well you'll see a lot of unnecessary, and unnecessarily brutal, deaths. Ranging from a simple stab from a knife to things I bet you could never even dream of.

Protip: the senseless murders are usually the best.

im squeemish around blood. but not cartoon blood. bring on teh carnage. it's always fun when someone dies and you have an excuse not to care.

http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=elfen+lied&ext=&op=and

gawd i love isohunt. its been so good to me these past few months. took me a whole farking week and a half to DL a whole season of a tv show, but whatever.
background info, plot synopsis necessary? or is this more like, everyone dies and floats in a lake of their own blood, bile and other bodily fluids that start with a b?

Posted by Dreadnought

Thread has gone from hentai to loli to decapitation fetishes.

G[COLOR=Black]od[/COLOR] I love DA!