Freedom!

Posted by Random

Heh so I notice we're out. or at least I am. I suspect the other members are out too.

Heh I didn't realize how much I missed VGC til you get stuck in something like that.

First off I'd like to thank Klarth for this innovative idea even if it drove us crazy. It was enjoyable for a good while. Second off i'd like to apologize for my house mates :-P I was being a prick to make drama. Don't hold anything personal. I believe some of you have and that'll probably stick in the back of your mind as you think of me with Hate and Anger.

Unfortunately some of you lacked drama :-\

Good times...

Lastly thanks to everyone who voted for me in the challenges!

Sheesh it feels good to be back. I felt like I was locked up in a concentration camp!

Posted by Xenos

Yeah ... it was a good idea - but most of the time it only seemed as if you and miso [sunaipa sometimes] were the only people alive. I BLAME KLARTH. Probably the thread I had fun reading was the GF one ... is that true, by the way?

EDIT: Oh shiz, I forgot Spam.

Posted by Random

Yeah haha it was true.

I thought Spam and I really had sparked something. I was hoping he wasn't taking any of it personal. I thought we took it to a higher level of drama. I figured Sniper and Miso would fall in his footsteps and keep it up. However it kiind of slowed down. Miso went to Cali and didn't post for a few days and everyone started to lose interest. I made a few attempts but failed.

We should do stuff like this more often but perhaps do something different and be more prepared for it.

I never did get to become Mod like promised of the "House" board :-P

Posted by Xenos

I still would like to have a Big Sister and have them do "The Hottest Cyber" ... amongst them! :D

Posted by Random

Quoting Xenos: I still would like to have a Big Sister and have them do "The Hottest Cyber" ... amongst them! :-D

LOL! Yes... thats a grand plan. WHERES KLARTH!?

Posted by Xenos

Ooor "Who can take the whoriest picture of themselves," or "Biggest *****fight amongst you."

Posted by Random

How about they do "Last one Nude" gets Banned from VGC? :-D

LOL that'd be classic. of course i'll probably get de repped for saying it and called a perv but oh well :-P it was funny anyways.