PS3 Launch Titles

Posted by ostaf

Can anybody give me a list of all the games that are going to come out for the ps3 the day that the ps3 its self comes out? If you can't then just give me a link to a site that will tell me. I need this because I preordered the ps3 from gamecrazy but don't know what game I should get for it first.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

It mostly depends on if the ps3 comes out in 200X or 20XX. If it comes out in 200X, then there'll be Madden and Spongebob. If it comes out in 20XX, then you'll have at least 2 more games.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=14134

Posted by GameMiestro

In other words, there will be Grand Turismo, a couple of obscure RPG's, Grand Turismo, and Grand Turismo.

Posted by juliebriggs

woohoo gran turismo! im set

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

**** yeah, I can't wait to play the same old, ****ty racing sim in HD!

Posted by juliebriggs

**** yeah!

Posted by TendoAddict

Its Gran Turismo!

GRANNNNNNN TRISMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh sorry, wrong crappy racing game.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

The Wii and X-box 360 will flip the ps3's launch on its back, and attack its weakpoint for massive damage.

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoting Prince Shondronai: The Wii and X-box 360 will flip the ps3's launch on its back, and attack its weakpoint for massive damage.

It will also be historically Accurate and have real time weapon change.

Posted by Destructoid

Here's a better look at what's coming up for the PS3 on this independant news site. I think these guys have the best ps3 coverage overall:

http://ps3land.com/article-419.php

They are looking at having a lot of titles on launch day and pretty strong 3rd party support right off the bat. That's my only gripe about the Wii, which I play to buy first.

I was lucky enough to go to E3 (funny story behind that) and was able to play a ton of PS3 games and really wasn't that blown away by it. I really liked Heavenly Sword and Assasin's Creed, but everything else was just "eh".

I was kinda disappointed in Gran Turismo HD because they once again omitted crash damage and physics, so you have this game that looks hyper realistic and then you hit the side of the screen and your car goes from 180 to 0 without a dent or noise, thereby killing the entire experience. I know car manufacturers don't wanna see their vehicles being realistically ripped to shreads and it's not the aim of this game, but it felt really tired fast after you get over the 1080p. On most TVs it's not gonna look that different anyaway. So sad about this :( I have some gameplay vids on my personal site if you wanna check it out.