Whatup!?

Posted by daprodigy247

Whatsup everyone? I'm going to be gunning for the best user of the year or best newb. I hope to be a great user and a friend to everyone. I hope one day to be a moderator but that doesn't mean i'm a kissup never did never will. any way hope to have a grea tme posting and having fun. I'm a guy who will give you my opinon straight no but about it don't like it don't reply or go some were. But don't let that drive you away. I love sports basketball boxing football sometime baseball and hockey. I have a PS2 my best games are san andreas star wars battlefront 2 fight night round 3 madden 06. Getting hitman nfl head coach and liberty city stories.

Posted by daprodigy247

I almost forgot I have alot of experience at message boards ea ign operationsports maddennation, Alot huh. I was also banned from maddennation because they thought I was 10 lol thats still funny,can't go to the website tho and ban will never be lifted. recently banned from operationsports for reasons I have yet to find out about.banned from ign?...I wouldn't really say that I had three acounts quit on one was perma banned on one for my username being flame101footsoldier and the other one can't post because IP is banned. Still at ea tho. I'm at the nfl head coach board

Posted by Ant

-thumbs up-

Maybe they banned you because of your s[COLOR="Lime"]h[/COLOR]itty taste in font? Fix that.

Posted by daprodigy247

Quoting Ant: -thumbs up-

Maybe they banned you because of your s[COLOR="Lime"]h[/COLOR]itty taste in font? Fix that.

Front... what a front. And no acually they didn't

Posted by Ant

CHANGE YOUR FONT COLOR PLEASE!

Posted by Arczu

[Size=4]Okay great. Now please go to your user CP and change your font colour because my eyes are burning trying to read that.

If you have to highlight to read it, it's probably a bad colour. But other than that. Welcome.[/size]

Posted by Dexter

Welcome. I enjoy your optimism and enthusiasm.

You couldn't possibly have that much experience if you couldn't edit this thread into your last intro thread. :(