In other news

Posted by Shin-Ra

March 17, 2006
Man in insane fit, cuts off penis, throws it at police officers.

[QUOTE]In the Northwest side of Chicago Wednesday morning, March 15 2006, police were summoned to a naked man smashing car windows and breaking into a house. About a half dozen police officers responded and were confronted by Jakub Fik, 33 years-old, naked and bleeding.

Fik began throwing knives at the police officers and

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't even know what to say, that's just insane. How crazy do you have to be to cut off your own dick, throw it, then continue to run around?

Posted by Ant

I can't even word how miserably disgusting that is. Seriously, I've been sitting here for, like, eight minutes trying. How anyone can find humor in this absolutely fries my brain, let alone what the parents must have been thinking.

Quoted post: How anyone can find humor in this absolutely fries my brain,

I found it pretty funny. I mean, come on. He threw his own penis at the police.

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post: let alone what the parents must have been thinking.

I don't know - if they let raised him to this state of mind, they probably don't care. That's how it usually is.

Posted by The Judge

I got a chuckle out of it, but I've heard this already.

I would never get distraught enough over anything to arbitrarily hack off my dick.

Posted by Ant

My post was a copy pasta of what Linko said in the baby ****ing thread, fyi.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Quoting Ant: My post was a copy pasta of what Linko said in the baby ****ing thread, fyi.

I noticed.

Personally, I think this guy is more f*cked up than the one in the baby thread, simply because he severd his own penis.

Posted by Arwon

MAN SEVERS PENIS AND THROWS IT AT POLICE

COMEDIANS STRUGGLE TO FIND ANGLE

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Ant: My post was a copy pasta of what Linko said in the baby ****ing thread, fyi.

Well, the occurance described in the other thread upset me because the parents saw fit to hurt a baby, unable to even understand what's going on and help itself, pretty much the most vulnerable living thing there is, for their own stupid sexual fulfilment. What happened to this guy is unfortunate, too, but no matter how you look at it, he did it to himself.

Posted by Ant

I stand with what you originally said!

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Linko_16: Well, the occurance described in the other thread upset me because the parents saw fit to hurt a baby, unable to even understand what's going on and help itself, pretty much the most vulnerable living thing there is, for their own stupid sexual fulfilment. What happened to this guy is unfortunate, too, but no matter how you look at it, he did it to himself.

Hello? He was under stress from his girlfriend or whatever. Don't blame this on him. It was obviously the woman's fault (surprise?).

Yeah but it was is fault for being with her.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Arwon: MAN SEVERS PENIS AND THROWS IT AT POLICE

COMEDIANS STRUGGLE TO FIND ANGLE

USE A PROTRACTOR

281 degrees. I looked it up.

It's a fact. Look it up.