Resident Evil Zero

Posted by Buneasta

I liked the way you could drop items anywhere. It felt more real that way, because in the other games you had these magic chests.

Billy Coen was an interesting character. I can't tell if he was the guy doing the killing in the cutscene where he was relating his story to Rebecca Chambers, but I think he was guilty. Keeping Rebecca alive was like his way of redeeming himself.

The train part was so freaky. But it wasn't very believable because Rebecca and Billy didn't have a stratch on them after the train crashed near the facility. You don't even need to play through the prequel unless you want to find out who released the T-Virus into the mansion. I was disappointed that we didn't see much of the other S.T.A.R.S. officers. But I can honestly admit, the atmosphere almost equalled the first game with Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine.

Posted by Speedfreak

...why the hell do you keep making random threads about Resident Evil games!?

Posted by Buneasta

Because I'm a Resident Evil fan. See, I just fought you with logic. ;)

Posted by loony636

There are too many Resident Evil threads around here. KILL THEM ALL!!!!

Posted by coromoro

Man, I would really like to get rid of them all. :(

Posted by loony636

Then why don't you, you [SIZE=4]are[/SIZE] the mod of this board aren't you?????

Posted by Dexter

Even though it is more realistic this way, I find it irritating how I can't carry more items. I'm always having to take the time to drop things so I can carry something else and sometimes having to go back for the item I dropped. I also have a problem with the way you battle, which I have had with the Resident Evil games ever since I started playing them. When that huge bat-like creature entered the church, I could barely aim adequately, if at all. Such things can make my playing experience less enjoyable. Furthermore, I seem to have trouble playing it for a long time. I seem to be only able to pull myself into the game for less than 30 minutes at a time. The pace moves far too slowly for me. Figuring out what to do and how to do it doesn't take me much time, but actually doing it is more of an unexciting chore than a satisfying experience.

Posted by Random

He has -693 REP. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?

Posted by coromoro

Quoting loony636: Then why don't you, you [SIZE=4]are[/SIZE] the mod of this board aren't you?????

Yes, but deleteing threads only because they seem annoying would be abusing my power.

Posted by Dexter

If two or more threads are too similar, you could always merge them, which is exactly what I do when multiple Linkin Park threads used to appear.

Posted by coromoro

Yes, but frankly, the threads aren't very similar.