Seiken Dentsu

Posted by Xenos

It's been awhile since I played this game ... and seeing I have a bit more spare time in the summer, I can afford to do so. Are there any suggestions about which combination of characters I can use? I remember I tended to use Lise and Hawk [always a must] and some other random character.

Posted by Zeta

Just started this today. I went with Hawk, Angela, and Lise.

EDIT: I've just learned the team I chose is completely devoid of healing magic. This'll be interesting.

Posted by Xenos

Angela ...? I thought she was a magician. Ha, interesting. That was the combo I was going for. I hated Carie and Duran - was never fond of the wolfie, either.

Posted by Klarth

More like Seiken Densetsu amirite? III? The first one was on the Game Boy, and the second was Secret of Mana.

I played through with Riesz/Angela/Hawk first and then Duran/Riesz/Kevin second. Really fun game.

Posted by Desperado

A sequel to one of the best Action RPG's ever made. It pretty much lived up to the hype. Ppl never knew that such a game could be created on 16bit hardware. I just don't understand it, Square should have released this in the U.S. Secret of Mana was a blockbuster hit back in the day and sold millions. Seiken Dentesu III could have had that same impact. European and American snes owners have been missing on sum major killer apps.