Spaceing and wut not

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Did anyone else notice that the board title area is much longer then it needs to be, and that the topic title are is smaller then i needs to be thus leading to misleading topic titles. ??

Posted by Arczu

Huh...? What are you talking about?

Posted by Linkman

I think he's talking about the main page. How you have the Forum Column and the then the last Post Column. I don't see what the problem is, though. The whole forum table spans 100% of the screen, regardless of your screen resolution. The Last Post, Thread number, Posts number, and Moderators columns are all told the distance they need to span. The Forum Title column just spans whatever distance remains.

So basically, what you're asking wont work, because people using 800x600 resolution see the Forum Title column incredibly small as it is; even smaller than the Last Post column. See:

so yeah..

Posted by GameMiestro

[IMG]http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/3622/unusedspace0vz.png[/IMG]

Notice all of the unused real estate in red, and how cramped the area in blue is. I think this is what he is talking about.

Posted by Poison

I think it's perfect, if they were any closer, it would be a pain to tell the board and the topics apart.

Posted by Random

AsyoucantellIdontBeliveinSpacing

Posted by Slade

HoweveryoudobelieveinRandomCapitalization :o

It's fine, I've never noticed in the past.

Posted by lameboyadvance

I guess its only a problem if you have a small resolution.

...I upgraded to a 19" 1280x1024 (max 1600x1200) recently, so that doesn't worry me anymore. :p:

Posted by Raptor

I just invested in a 67" LCD TV, but I only use it as a computer monitor. It's great for playing Atari 2600 emulators on. XTREME GRAFIX BLAST PROCESSING

Posted by Linko_16

Looks fine to me. The second column only seems cramped because it has less extra space in comparison to the first column, but it displays all the information with the room provided.

Posted by lameboyadvance

I just noticed that the only reason the first column is like that is because it is the one set to autosize when you change the window size. The rest are fixed.

Maybe making the second one would be better, but then you'd run into the problem of having to make it display more/less text as you resize it.

Its probably best left as is.

Posted by Random

Quoting Slade: HoweveryoudobelieveinRandomCapitalization :o

It's fine, I've never noticed in the past.

You are correct. I do and I don't know why I do. It's really a bad habit to have. I've tried not to but I always slip up and do it anyways. This time I have not failed!