A heartfelt story.

Posted by Xenos

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060513/NEWS01/605130304/1002

:hammer:

Posted by Ant

A whole day old. Man, why'd he wait so long?

Posted by Linko_16

I can't even word how miserably disgusting that is. Seriously, I've been sitting here for, like, eight minutes trying. How anyone can find humor in this absolutely fries my brain, let alone what the parents must have been thinking.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Quoting Linko_16: let alone what the parents must have been thinking.

...Something tells me they weren't, nor have been doing so for a long time beforehand...

There should be a death penalty for something like that. Hopefully they at least lose custody. :mad:

Posted by NES Queen

wtf is wrong with people these days? another reason why children shouldn't be allowed to raise children.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting NES Queen: wtf is wrong with people these days? another reason why children shouldn't be allowed to raise children.

I'm right with ya....these people must die.:shot: That is so terrible and yet so disturbing.:bangbang: :bash:

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Thats nasty. Those people should get anal raped by a horse and then they should get the electric chair.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'd like to take an icepick to their crotches and then crush their knees with an alminum bat.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: Thats nasty. Those people should get anal raped by a horse and then they should get the electric chair.

... They'd be dead after the horse. It's been done.

Posted by Xenos

Kickass bump, guys.

Posted by Oforia

Wow, I would hate to be that kid. Imagine growing up, and knowing that you were raped around the time you were born. >.< Horrible. Then again, it is Tennessee, lol.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Mixman: Wow, I would hate to be that kid. Imagine growing up, and knowing that you were raped around the time you were born. >.< Horrible. Then again, it is Tennessee, lol.

At least the bowel movement will come out... "Smoother". :(

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Mixman]Wow, I would hate to be that kid. Imagine growing up, and knowing that you were raped around the time you were born. >.< Horrible. Then again, it is Tennessee, lol.

Not to mention being raped by your own mother and father.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Xenos: Not to mention being raped by your own mother and father.

Eh, if you read it... It says something about the wife not being proved to do anything, but they cannot releive her of the charge... Im probably wrong though, I just skimmed through it.

Posted by Xenos

But they are sure she took some part in it, maybe not the sex, but still ... the idea of being betrayed by your own mother? Probably just as bad as sex.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

And now, on today's episode of "Who's Going To Hell"...