Who Wants Out?

Posted by Random

Nobody seems to give a **** about the game anymore. I highly doubt any VGC members outside of "The House" care about the game at this point. It was a good idea but none of the members seem to care much. I tried and I even sparked Drama which worked for a while but it's gone down the ****ter. I propose we just go back to life at VGC and pretend this never happend.

All in favor?

Posted by Stalolin

get back in your corner.

Posted by Random

*sigh* listen even if I kept trying nobody else seems to care much. I feel like I was the last person even trying. I think me, proto and Miso posted something for the last challenge. Thats 3 out of 6 people. And i'm sure Miso wants out...

It's demoralizing. probably by this time Spam has my name written all over the Flame Board and Snipers probably glad to be out.

I'm stuck in here with people who don't care to play. It's like playing "Risk" When nobody takes the Risk.

Feel free to get the others to care again. If you can motivate them to keep doing this then maybe it won't be so hard. I'd either prefer them to try harder, visit more and do the challenges or just quit the game all together. Whats the point if nobody does anything?

I'll keep trying I s'pose..

Posted by Jesse Smith

If you guys havn't figured it out yet...they only reason they made this game was to get you guys out of there hair!!! :D:D:D Notice they delay the voting and making the challenges!!! They all want you here as long as possible!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Jesse Smith: If you guys havn't figured it out yet...they only reason they made this game was to get you guys out of there hair!!! :D:D:D Notice they delay the voting and making the challenges!!! They all want you here as long as possible!!! :D:D:D

I smell conspiracy...

So wait, that's what your saying it is? One big conspiracy to lock us all away?

Posted by Random

**** now to get back at them i'll have to be twice as annoying :-P

Posted by Xenos

oh snap