Dark Sora

Posted by Oblivion_Wielder

They should make a dark sora game kinda like missions in light and dark cuse all good guys are badazz in dark/evil

Posted by Roxas23857

True but what is the chances of that happening...but that would be really cool.

Posted by anime_nerd

they should let you like rule a kingdom and have your own army in a later game to fight evil on top of your own self fighting

Posted by Oblivion_Wielder

meh not really then its like a diffrent game

Posted by Roxas23857

Or they should make a game about you being a member of Organization 13 and like each time you beat the game with a certain character you unlock the next person like start with Roxas then go up to you get to play as Xemnas.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting anime_nerd: they should let you like rule a kingdom and have your own army in a later game to fight evil on top of your own self fighting

Then it'd be like that one part of Final Fantasy VII with the condor mountain or whatever. You know, the one nobody really wanted to play.

Posted by Xenos

Aha, I hated that **** ... I think I just ended up fighting the monsters normally.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

man. i think that the only way for sora to be evil is if like did the same thing that riku did but im shure that riku or kairi wouldn't let that happen

Posted by -CriP-

put in KH1 didnt sora Once say he was a Heartless?

Posted by Forbidden Toast

Um. In KH2 there sort of is a "Dark Sora" Ocasionally when you go into drive you become dark sora instead of the other forms. However, I beleive you receive more damage in that form.

I don't know if it is called 'dark Sora', but I think it's pretty close.

If you mean a whole game just about dark sora though, I don't think it woudl be any good. Just my opinion, though...

And no, having an army would kinda suck and not fit in well with the gameplay. I mean, this game is an action platform sort of game, having an army only works well in those stratagy types from my knowledge (of the games I've played, anyways)

Posted by Linko_16

Toast: "Anti-Sora" is the name of that form.

Quoting -CriP-: put in KH1 didnt sora Once say he was a Heartless?

Sora became a heartless for a short time when he used Riku's/Ansem's keyblade to unlock both his and Kairi's hearts from his body. Fortunately, Kairi was able to bring him back.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

[quote=-CriP-]put in KH1 didnt sora Once say he was a Heartless?

[COLOR=sienna]ya he was a heartless but he was trying to save kairi[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG] thin she hugged him and he changed back[/COLOR]

Posted by Sephiroth89

I have to agree, having an army would mess up the whole game, the whole dark Sora idea is pretty cool but i think he should stay good just dress cooler, and be more shadowy like Xemnas and Sephiroth. Oh and start with the keyblade Oblivian.