Listen to This

Posted by steelstompa88

Roscoe

Posted by Killer Jordo

Waddup, make this in the music board my homie G Nizzle peep yo. With the fly pants. Waddup with those baggy pants dawg? I hate seeing other boyyyyyz underwear. I aint a gay so I dun like it ya dig my dizzle flizzin drive talkin turkey jerkey?

Wtf did I just say?

Posted by Xenos

move 2 da musik board y0. and n0 homie i have prIde listen to my aZn rapp.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Killer Jordo: Waddup, make this in the music board my homie G Nizzle peep yo. With the fly pants. Waddup with those baggy pants dawg? I hate seeing other boyyyyyz underwear. I aint a gay so I dun like it ya dig my dizzle flizzin drive talkin turkey jerkey?

Wtf did I just say?

Don't you mean jive turkey?

You failed at gangsta. That's low. :(

Anyway, I don't listen to rap. Any of it. Ever. Excluding what my sister forces upon me when I have to ride with her somewhere. Even then, I usually have an MP3 player on hand to save me. :cool:

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Alastor: Don't you mean jive turkey?

I don't really know.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Why in the hell are you talking like an ignorant "gangsta" when you have 88 at the end of your username?

For those who are unfamiliar, h is the 8th letter of the alphabet and 88 is a general term for Heil Hitler.

Posted by s0ul

Hm, is these beats fresh?

Posted by Alastor

If they get everybody up and dancin', I'd say they be pretty **** fresh.

Posted by Raptor

The fact that he not only used the word "reminiscent," but spelled it correctly is evidence enough that he isn't for real.