If you dont like me you can just die

Posted by Preed Tennskie

Hey my names Preed, Weird yes you got a problem with that? I'm accually very skilled with a gun and i fly planes. I have medium length brown hair and 6'3''. I am going to be 18 years old on October 30. Now if you havent read my profile then you need to cause it tells you what a dumbass i am. any complaints?

Posted by Ant

Why did you make this in DA? Moved.

Oh and welcome I suppose.

Posted by Poison

Lol, I bet he cuts himself every night.

Posted by The Judge

What a guy

Posted by GameMiestro

What is "preed"?

Posted by brownoystercult

HAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU'RE NAME IS PREED, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Posted by Preed Tennskie

yes yes my name is funny and i donot cut myself. I just have my pride and i dont have any friends for it. Preed is me, thats who i am. Oh and i am a Akerrian. Dont ask you'll never hear the end of it. Oh and if you hear from my sister, Kiliah Tennskie, Please tell me, cuz she needs to stop useing my computer for things.

Posted by Dexter

Put up a p***word to stop her.

Do you have a pilots license or own a gun? I don't care much for guns, but I have recently been interested in obtaining a pilots license.

Posted by Kiliah Tennskie

Well this is a surprise. who would have thought my brother would have an account on here? See you havent changed much Preed.

Posted by Preed Tennskie

Quoting Dexter: Put up a p***word to stop her.

Do you have a pilots license or own a gun? I don't care much for guns, but I have recently been interested in obtaining a pilots license.

Yes i have my pilots license and i own three guns.

Posted by Ant

Are you short and have a heart of gold, but make up for it by having a tough attitude?

Posted by Preed Tennskie

Well Stith, my dear, I've learned from the best. Now please tell me why in the world why you have to be on my computer? I told you the last time to just go off and fight a good fight or look at something shinny.

Posted by Preed Tennskie

Quoting Ant: Are you short and have a heart of gold, but make up for it by having a tough attitude?

What the hell are you talking about?? I have no heart and i am not short. I am 6'3'' if you havent read.

Posted by Dexter

Liar!

Posted by Kiliah Tennskie

PREED I WILL KILL YOU OKAY? I WILL KILL YOU!

Posted by Dexter

No threats on VGC and be nice to bro please k thanks bye.

You guys should not have a gun in the house.

Posted by Poison

You sure talk about guns a lot. Sounds like you’ve been picked on a lot at school and now using the Internet as a save haven. Stop over compensating for your manliness and just try to less apoplectic.

Posted by GameMiestro

No duplo accounting either.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

I like you, emo boy,

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...what iz an Akerrian??!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wow, this just got really ****ing dumb really fast. Don't puppet.

Posted by Preed Tennskie

*Blank stare* You people are messed up...oh and just to let you know...*chuckles* I'm not human. I don't even live on you planet "Earth" I live on the Valkyrie in space. DIdn't think it possible? Well you better start beleiveing because someday your planet will be destroyed and you will have to turn to The Akrennians for help.