Challenge suggestions.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Based on the last Challenge, I think suggestions might be needed. :D If you can think of any, post them.

Craziest news story.

Dumbest criminal.

Posted by Stalolin

Actually, I had a good idea for the next challenge.

An MS Paint competion.

Posted by GameMiestro

-First person to find the square root of -1 wins. Everyone who posts in the thread instantly loses.

-First person to find the correct number of possible ways to make change for $42 wins.

-Whoever can put their screenname on the most featured pages in Wikipedia in a day wins.

-Online poker, on VGC. Randomizers will be used.

-Everyone creates a thread in The House. The thread with the most responses in a set time period wins.

-Tell them that they have to do something, but don't tell them what. Also tell them that for each hour they guess incorrectly, they have to spend another day in the House. The first person to start swearing profusely wins.

-Pick a number between 1 and 10,000,000. The final person cannot leave the House until he guesses the number.

Posted by Ant

How bout we challenge them to see who can go the longest without posting! That should be extremely interesting.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Imitate another housemate for a day.

:cool:

Posted by Xenos

Dumbest criminal sounds interesting, hottest cyber, most emo member, and MS Paint contest +.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Ant: How bout we challenge them to see who can go the longest without posting! That should be extremely interesting.

Oh, I like this suggestion. I would so lose. :(

Posted by Xenos

Jesus, Jesse. I keep on telling you to add more crazy people in there like me. :( I could liven up the whole shebang so quickly.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...da only crazy people I can think of are da n00bies...aka all the banned members!!!!! :D

Posted by Xenos

They suck.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Xenos]hottest cyber

oh man. Now I wanna have a challenge where they have to go find someone to start a cyber with and then totally screw it up. "I put on my robe and wizard hat", that sort of stuff.

though it needs a good prize, an excellent insentive

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Stalolin: An MS Paint competion.

Odds are, 99.9% it would be another dead competition. If they have to actually do work, it'll be a dead one. if they can barly even find a comic strip, having to make an image will get much worse results than just finding a comic.

Posted by GameMiestro

We choose random, absurd objects from EBay, and the Big Brother members have to guess the current bidding, Price is Right style. The closest answer to each gets a point. Person with the most points at the end wins.

We gotta do this...