Megaman BN 7

Posted by Phantasma2

http://www.exe-undersq.com/

Quoted post: As you all have heard from the father of Rockman himself, the EXE series will be ending after the release of Rockman.EXE6 in the United States and Europe. We are all disappointed by this news, but instead of sitting around in grief, we have decided to do something special: extend the EXE series!

The Rockman Undersquare is beginning to develop Rockman.EXE 7. This will be a completely original EXE game, modelled after the EXE series of course, with new Navis, Bosses, special features, and more. We expect the project to be a long one to complete, as we will be putting a lot of sweat and blood into its development. We believe it would be very worthwhile to complete this, not only for ourselves, but for all the EXE fans in the world.

[COLOR="Black"]
Some MM fans are going to make BN7 only on PC. Eheh hope they make it better than Capcom.[/COLOR]

Posted by megaman91

isn't that illegal or something? Cause i think megaman is copyrighted or something like that. Well if its okay i guess thats cool

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]That I don't know but I think its Illegal to make and sell the game.
If its free I think theres no problem, right?[/COLOR]

Posted by lanzer

there is going to be a offical squeal but its not what everyone thinks. theres a new EXE series coming to the DS but its not with lan or megaman its with 2 new heroes in a future set 10 years from EXE right now its called "new rockman EXE" but we wont find out anymore until a couple of months from now. go to planet megaman for more info

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]Yay! old news![/COLOR]

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Phantasma][COLOR=Black]That I don't know but I think its Illegal to make and sell the game.
If its free I think theres no problem, right?[/COLOR]

Right.

And they need to add in like every robot master ever and do that which Capcom never has with the Battle Network series.

Use the tradition of fighting the robot master/Navis again before fighting the final boss.

Posted by Gregaman91

Well that sucks, I don't own a DS!! Better get one soon. Hope the new EXE series will be good

Posted by DPDude

I hope it's Wi-Fi enabled. That'd be sweet to get online through hotspots...and interact with other BN gamers.

Capcom overcooked BN anyway, so I bet the new one will fall to the same fate.

Posted by CS Ryan

The one thing I never got is that the Battle Network series is based on the Internet, and yet there is no form of online gaming for the series. They could have at least done it with the DS version.

Posted by Roxas23857

It's sounds fun. I hope it turns out good.

Posted by Phantom75230

Uhh... if youve played and finished BN6, youd know the series has ended... unless you mean by BN7 that its Star Force.

Posted by Roxas23857

Ok this thread is really old almost a year old so don't post in it.

Posted by Alastor

Way to bump a thread you clearly didn't read.

It's a fan project, not Star Force.

Posted by Stalolin

It's fine, I'd forgotten about it and wanted to give it a trial run when it comes out sometime this year.