Demon's demise

Posted by Wally The Weird

Behold! My sub-chapter! I might have been sick, but it gave me a chance to write it :)
Oh, and what do you think of my new Avatar and Sig?

Sub-Chapter: Demon generals and magical emmisaries
"Now entering normal space" The computer on the gummi ship announced. Vecks was extremley releived to find his gummi ship had been in flight for a full ten minutes without crashing. He set it to the new and very improved auto-pilot, and went to the main deck.
"So, where to ladies and gent? We have to get Lucem to a nexus if we want to get him home, and I think there is one near-by, but I think there is one near every world, so we could also head home and delay the enivitable." Vecks asked to the rest as he arrived. Lucem was playing around with some of his vampire powers and wall-walking, while Aurie and Anara were chit-chatting.
"Wait, what about Ryth? Thats the whole reason you came to this dimension isn't it Lucem?" Aurie asked. Anara looked very confused, and decided to speak up about it.
"I think I missed something, who is Ryth?" She asked. Lucem, Vecks, and Aurie looked at her with a look of 'Where have you been?' on their faces, then a look of 'Ooooooooooooo yeaaaaaaaah, somewhere else!'.
"Well, long story short Ryth is a super demon with power above and beyond that of even Tsumi, or all of us put together. However, some time ago, in some universes 10 thousand years, in other only two, she was divided into seven, much more managable peices. While she is still considerably more power then your average demon, together we can beat her. However, when Tsumi was destroyed, I think the various seals on her power were destroyed with him, resulting in her over-powering herself too fast. She essentialy destroyed herself." Lucem explained, Anara looked confused, so did Aurie. Vecks on the other hand gave up trying to listen around 'However.'
"That has to be the stupidest theory I've ever heard." A dark voice called out to them from no where. They all looked around, and then to the outside. There, along side the ship, was a shadow, moving through space with the ship, it had no definite shape.
"Ryth." They all said at once. Vecks wasted no time, and got to the control room. He quickley accelerated with Ryth, who was trying to make a run for it. "She's headed for the Nexus I mentioned!" Vecks shouted to the others. The gummi ship was manuvering at top speed and doign so with impressive results.
"Nexus?" Aurie asked. Lucem braced himself to the wall, and then explained.
"A Nexus is where multiple dimensions meet. They appear as large spheres of pure blackness, so they are impossible to see in space unless they are covering something that is normally visible. They allow trans dimensionsal travel, and possibly much much more." He said, and once again, everyone had a confused look. The ship shook violently.
"IN ENGLISH PLEASE!" The two yelled at him.
"If she gets there she can escape to another dimension and can fuse with herself in another dimension!" He explained. They all understood that would be bad.
The gummi ship chased the formless shadow, and followed it deep into space, far from any other worlds. Just then, it collided with something, it was large and black and nearly invisible, and it swallowed them like pudding.
They entered the nexus.
---------------------Inside the Nexus-----------------------
The gummi ship was ripped open, and it's occupants were thrown forward, they looked as though they were floating through space, but they could breathe, and even see each other. They were inside a hollow black sphere. They looked ahead, and there was a flash. Suddenly, they were inside a large black castle, inside a large ball room. In fron of them stood the demon general in her human form, and she was looking at something with her back to them. The object stood on a pedistle, it was a metal ball with a blue mass of energy inside it, and a steel rim around it.
"Hah! To think that the matrix was actually a nexus! Primus must have been quite a g0d." She said, and turned around to face the group who now stood up. She stared at them, they at her.
"The matrix?" Vecks asked at last. Lucem was muttering something to himself and Aurie drew her sword. Anara was no where to be found.
"Yes, it's a logn story actually. Lets just say that a matrix is a nexus. The one I was referring to is also a matrix, but to somewhere much more then trans-dimensional. Regardless, it needs time to open, and so I think I'll keep myself entertained with you lot." She drew her sword, and then stopped.
"Crap." Anara had begun unleashing a frensy of attacks on Ryth, each one not only hit her in the back and by suprise, but they were all with tremendous force, and at the same spot! However, Ryth had only stopped for a moment, before turning around.
"You die now, berserker. Infinity break!" Raising her sword and bringing it down, a wave of shadows was unleashed from the tip that consumed Anara. However, they acting like water hitting a ball of steel, and none touched her. When the darkness had receided, Lucem stood in front of Anara.
His Tail was now blue, and his hair was a shining blue. His pants were black, and he wore a vest of white. His eyes, shone with an unearthly color of violet, and he had an aura of tremendous power around him. His hands were out-stretched, and smoke was rising from them.
"So Lucem. You actually used the trinity merge? I suppose while here your magical side is strengthened. So, you still can't remember how to transform into the Omega-Angel outside of the Realm of Dreams?" She said, as she stared at Lucem.
"No, I can't. But as corny as it sounds, with freinds like these, I don't need to. Aurie! Vecks! Now!" Lucem jumped and flipped to behind Anara, grabbed her by the waist, and the two vanished, reappearing behind the two mages. "Sorry Anara, but this is a bit more magical for your tastes."
At the exact moment that Lucem had teleported with Anara, Aurie and Vecks had unleashed two powerful spells. "Shade Destroyer!" Aurie recited as a wave of light struck the momentarily confused Ryth. Ryth took no damage, but it did weaken her power considerably for a moment, for a nice "Ultimaga!" From Vecks.
"Oh sh!t!" Ryth yelled as she was enveloped by a sudden flow of energy. Ultimaga calls ont he energy of a universe that is pure energy, so using it here drastically enhanced and localized the effect.
Where Ryth stood was now a smoldering and smoking crater, "Looks like we finally won." Lucem said. His power slowly began to bleed off, before a sudden surge of blood-lust could be sensed by everyone.
"Not likley." A voice from the crater called. A sudden surge of power could be felt, and then a great shadow emerged from the crater. Chaotic, and shapped like clay, the shadow looked like a large human-like creature with mighty bat wings and eyes of green.
"Thank you black mage. Your spell, which I have encountered before, when used here, allowed me to find myself in another dimension. While the force of your spell destroyed my body, now that my power is united with another peice of me, I no longer need it! Behold, you now face the demon general, and a daughter of the dark lord Ruby-Eye Shabranigdu, Emerald-Eye Ryth!" The shadow called in an un-earthly voice.
"Shade Destroyer!" Aurie recited, unleashed another ray of light.
"Flare!" Vecks shouted. This spell is similar to Ultima and Ultimaga in that it is a cross dimensional spell, but it utilizes the summoning of anti-matter insetad of raw energy. While this spell is safer in that in will not allow the shadow to find another of it's self, it is also weaker.
"Red magic special:Double! Flare and Flare!" Lucem called. As the light struck Ryth, three flare spells were cast at the exact same moment, resulting is a massive explosion of non-elemental damage. The shadow was enveloped in smoke and dust.
"Pathetic." The shadow called as it began to Laugh. As the smoke cleared, it could be seen that Ryth had taken no damage at all. "Learn your place mortals!" The shadows arm outstretched at struck Aurie before she could react, and then whipped around and knocked lucem and Anara on the ground. Suddenly, Vecks was all alone.
"Die demon! Ragna Bla-" Before Vecks could finish the spell, a green beem shot from the demons eye, and hit him square in the chest. The beem was not a cutting laser, but it had enough force to knock Vecks off the ground.
"Now Black Mage in Denim Robes. You who utilize black magic, the bastard child of demonic, you shall be the first to die." The shadow spoke something in demon, and a ball of darkness appeared in front of the shadow. "Farewell." Lauching the mass, it abandoned shape as it went for Vecks at tremendous speed with un paralelled force. However, before it struck Vecks, somehting appeared infront of him, and cast a barrier spell far above that of any other. The mass of darkness struck the barrier, and then Vanished.
"It's been a long time, hasn't it bro?" The figure spoke.
"M-Mechlor?" Vecks asked. The figure turned, and smiled. He was tall, at least 6 and a quarter feet high. His eyes, hair, and cape, and indeed, everything he wore, was blue. His staff was long and wooden with a blue gem atop it, and he wore an amulet around his necklace the glowed brilliantly, but was slowly dying.
"Yeah, it's me. However, my place in the story is about to change. When I left, I found him, the man who has been guiding you, and he told me the truth about my fate. I am fated to be on my own, but as someone new and untainted. Vecks, everything I have learned, everything I have received, I give it all to you, just as I was meant to." He spoke with an odd tone. Then, Vecks tealized, as the glow arounf the neckalce died, his borther began to fade.
"I-I understand." Vecks spoke. The shadow laughed, and began to taunt them.
"HAH! A mortal whose fate is to surrender to his whelp of a younger brother?! Fine then, perish in the flames of eternal torment and misery!" The shadow raised her hand, and a wave of fire was unleashed, and it consumed the borther magic.
"Well now, it seems I learned just in time." When the flames were gone, a new figure stood before the mighty demon, and all looked on him and were amazed. Vecks now stood with no horn, one green and one blue eye, his hair was the same style, but now it was blonde at the base, which faded to red, and then to blue. His cape was now long and blue, his vest was denim with a blue shirt under it, his pants were jeans, and his boots were blue. His staff was in his hand, unchanged except for the small blue gem that floated between the rings. He glowed a radiant aura of power.
"I cannot understand what happened to my brother, except that he gave me his power and knowlage, and tought me what I must do when this is done. Ryth! You die now." Vecks levitated, and with the speed twice that of the gummis ship he so loved, he charged at the dmeon, and struck her in the eye with his staff, shattering the gem. "Ten thousand steel needles!" A modified version of one thousand needles, 10,000 needles of steel were unleashed each with the speed of a bullet at the other eye until it shattered. The demon flayed and screamed.
"Aurie!" Vecks teleported over to her, and held her in his arms. "Cast this spell when I give you the signal, it exceeds my white magic powers to cast." Tapping her on the head and confusing her for a moment, he set her down, and teleported to Anara.
"Anara when I tell you too, leap and jump for Ryth, aim for her heart, you'll know what to do when it happens." Casting a quick recovery spell on her, Vecks then teleported to Lucem, and told him what to do.
"Incelent whelp!" Ryth shouted. She focused her power and the gems repaired and then re-set themselves into her eyes. "No more games! Behold, the spell of my master, may his power become with my own! Dragon Slave!" Holding out her arms, she unleashed a crimson beam of power with enough froce to demolish a castle with ease. Thats when it is cast by a human, when cast by a demon, this spell had untold powers of destruction.
"Do you always have to say 'Behold?' Anara, now!" Vecks shouted. Anara ran and leaped straightfor the spell of destruction, just before she hit is-"Aurie now!" Aurie nodded.
"Angels Serenade!" Holding her sword up, Aurie unleashed a beam of white light that struck Anara. A sudden surge of power corsed through her, and then, she hit the Dragon Slave dead on.
"H3ll YEAH!" Anara shouted as both spells entered her body. She glowed with a red aura, but she herself was bright white. She struck the shadow tens, possibly hundreds of thousands of times, each attack truley devestating. The shadow was screamign in pain.
"Lucem, Anara again, now!" Anara then struck Ryth one last time and jumped back, spinning through the air as Lucem, who was still in his magic form, jumped for her. The two touched hands in mid-air, and all of Anara's gained power, as well as the darkness on her hands from Ryth, were transfering into Lucem. Before the transer was complete, Vecks spoke again.
"Oblivion Flux!" The most powerful spell Vecks knows, was cast directly on Lucem just as the transfer finished. However, instead of being enveloped in a nothingness of darkness, Lucem floated in the air.
"I remember now." Lucem stood in the air, and shone bright gold, and appeared just as he had before Eiyuu. In his hands, he held the legendary golden blade of dreams. His wings of golden light spread, and he looked at Ryth. Then, he spoke with a voice of ultimatum.
"Till all, are one." Charging at the demon, he plunged his sword deep into her heart, and thrust her up against the wall. Ryth's body began to destabalized as the darkness that composed her body was destroyed.
"Impossible!" She shouted, but it was all for naught. Soon, only her emerald eyes remained. The green glow began to fade, and then they crumbled into dust, the demon was gone.
--------------------In front of the Nexus-----------------------
"Freinds, I thank you. You tought me again who I am, and what power I hold. I will never forget you." Lucem spoke with the voice like that of a g0d, but he held firm the thought that he was still a man. He smiled, and then he walked to the nexus. Raising his sword as though it were a key-balde, a tiny beam of golden light sprung from the top, and hit the nexus. The Nexus levitated into the air and the rim, and the container, opened up, and the mass of energy was released. A gate opened, and Lucem stepped into it.
"Here, take this Aurie, you might need it one day. Just don't try to fly with it." Holding his hand out, he plucked a ray of light from his wing, which turned into a bright white feather. The feather flew onto Aurie's back, and changed into a small, but full, wing of white feathers.
"I feel, lighter." She said. Lucem smiled, and walked throught the gate. The gate cloased, and the energy returned to it's seal.
"Well, we better get out of here." Anara said as she started eyeing Auries new wing. With a thought, the wing vanished, then reappeared, the vanished, then reappeared, The two laughed as they began to walk for the large door thta would take them home.
"Wait, Aurie." Vecks called to her as the two walked away. Anara stopped and waited for Aurie. "Aurie, I have to leave. You know that I will always love you, but I cannot stay."
"What?! B-but I love you!" She said. She knew Vecks was being serious, and could not hold back the tears as she she held onto him.
"I'm sorry. There is much I need to do, and twice that I need to know, and one hundred times that what I need to learn. Aurie, I love you, and I love you so much, that I know I muct let you go." Holding her, Vecks kissed her, and then, let go, and looked deep into her eyes. "I'm sorry, but this is good-bye."Stepping back, he raised his staff, and the Naxus flew form it's pedistole, and into his hands. Shrinking it, the nexus was given a chain, and hung arounf Vecks' neck. "With this, I'll keep an eye on you, and try to keep you safe. Good bye, my love."
Raising his staff again, the nexus glowed brilliantly, and then room began to collapse. Soon it began to cave and implode in on it's self, the room was kept by the nexus, and was now falling apart. Opening a gate from the tip of his staff, Aurie and Anara were sucked into it.
Falling down a path that seemed to be infinite darkness, they eventually appeared on their home world. Auire's new wing, a gift from her freind who has left her, changed, because of the travel, or because of her emotional state, no one can tell. But, it was now a dark wing, and in the shape of a bat's wing now, as if reflecting her heart.
With Anara beside her and trying to comfort her, Aurie began to cry.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it!
Also, Auries new wing she can grow and shrink at will, but only to a very small size at max, something maybe a dog would use as a wing. It allows her to shift her weight anywhere between 0-200% at will. Don't know why I gave it to her, but I thought it would be neat.
Also, she has learned that spell that I gave her, feel free to apply it to different situations. It is supposed ot be a surge of white magic power, like Holy, except it's more like Holiga, or Holy 2, or Whitaga, or White 2, or whatever.
The spell can be applied to people for a merger effect, but it only works when the caster uses it as a merger effect, otherwise it's set to a destroy effect.
When set to a merger effect, you can then apply one more spell for even more power, but this also drains the person who has the spell(s) cast on them energy. So you use this and another spell on someone, and they have a power surge, and when it is used up, they have a sudden power drop.

Posted by Sak

I'M GETTIN RIDDA THE STUPID PART WITH AURIE HAVING A WING! lol. Otherwise it was good though.
_______
AURIE CAN'T HAVE A WING! IT WOULD RUIN THE WHOLE GOTH PLAN THAT I GOT FOR HER! (did I say that out loud? lol.)
______
Wait, I have a goth plan for Aurie?!?
______
I'm just gettin ridda the wing, k? (I just don't like Aurie having a wing, it's just not...Aurie-ish.

Look, if you hate the wing so much, you have three options that I will go with.
1.I go back and give it to Anara for some stupid reason.
2. I delete it myself
3. I dunno, we could make it a black bat wing
-------------------------------------------------------
Also, this is my new Avatar! I also have three others of the same character I am going to sample and then make a final decision

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Look, if you hate the wing so much, you have three options that I will go with.
1.I go back and give it to Anara for some stupid reason.
2. I delete it myself
3. I dunno, we could make it a black bat wing
Also, this is my new Avatar! I also have three others of the same character I am going to sample and then make a final decision
How about when she becomes all depressed and goth and stuff it becomes a black bat wing or a black angel wing? (which do ya like better, I can't decide. lol.)
______
A black bat wing would actually go pretty nicely with the new outfit I've got for her.....
______
Wally, wtf is that thing in ur avatar and ur [COLOR="Lime"]SIGNATURE[/COLOR]?

Well, either one will work for the wing idea, so go for it. If you want, I can go back and edit in something about it changing when Vecks breaks up with her.

As for the Avatar, thats Tiger Hawk. He is a character who was in Beast Wars, a transformers show that played off the original. Those are CG graphics form 10 years ago.
The signature is rampage, an experiment gone wrong in the same show in an attempt to make a Maximal (Good guy) immortal. He is insane, evil, nearly immortal (Killed in the second to last episode) and has an arsonal that rivals that of an entire army.

Posted by Sak

Lol. Did you even get the hint in my last post? *cough* *cough* look at the word signature *cough* *cough*

Nope, completley missed it. It's green and looks like a link but isn't one when I hover my mouse over it.

And should I go back and edit the part I mentioned in?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Nope, completley missed it. It's green and looks like a link but isn't one when I hover my mouse over it.

And should I go back and edit the part I mentioned in?
G0d, men have such thick heads. lol. Yeah, go edit it.

And yet if I were to say women are too emotional, that would be regarded as sexist. Hmm, weird.
Regardless, I am editing it, so one moment please.

Posted by Sak

U just don't get it do u? I mean cmon dude! The word signature is highlighted AND underlined. Didn't you take the hint?

Posted by AlphaTrinity

Good stuff guys.
I don't have a clue about what's going on, but this story seems interesting. Keep up the good work.
I might have to go back and read the rest of it :)

Look, It hink this may be less of a case of my being thick and more of a case of be being not so tech-savy. Please explain cause I have NO idea.

Posted by Sak

I'M ****ED OFF AT U BECAUSE UR NOT USING THAT STUPID SIGNATURE THAT U MADE ME MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry. Sheesh!
So I am not using the signature you made (Which did cross my mind when I changed it) but I can change my mind from time to time you know!
Besides, I knew rampage before you!
(And for those of you who refuse to grasp the concept, this is a joke! Not an actual reason!)
---------------------------------------------------------
As for the avatar, he reminded me of a cybernetic Vecks. He is two transformers, Airazor and Tigatron, merged together, and impowered by the Vok, mystical aliens. He has the power to manipulate the elements, like storm from X-men, except it applies to ALL of them, wind, water, eart, fire, etc etc. So, basically, he is like an uber power magic user!
lol

Posted by Sak

Wally, you're kidding right? Transformers? lol.

Hey, I am a die-hard transformers fan. Original and Beast Wars anyway, the good ones.
Beast wars was amazing, actualy, one of the best stories I've heard, and CG that makes you think 'HOW IS THIS TEN YEARS OLD?!"
*Sings the Transformers theme*

Posted by Sak

Wally, get outta 1996 and come back to the 21st century. lol.

Hey, don't crtisise em. Beast Wars was one of the best shows I have ever seen, ever. I mean, with crap like 'Survivor' out there, it's noit hard, but it still rocks.
AND IT ENDED! They didn't pull a simpsons and keep going and going and going and NEVER SHUTTING THE FUG UP!
Beast Machines on the other hand, makes me cringe with an urge to vomit.

Now, slightly on topic, Kayne I want to appear in the second chapter, after we have a nice setting ready. We can have something like Aurie/Anara/Vecks homeworld being invaded by heartless, Eiyuu and other showing up, and they all kick some butt. However, the heartless keep on coming, and they have to escape on a gummi ship. Eiyuu notices his keyblade is missing, and summons it. Because of the heartless, Kayne had to stow away on the ship, and then he lets out a 'What the?!" while hiding on the ship, which gives him away.

Or something.

Posted by Sak

Well I gtg play Tales of Phantasia. I'll finish "A Wedding.....?" tomorrow. Adios!

Very well, I too shall sign off, cause I have others to talk to.
Well, heres to hoping for a good second story.
Remember, for the first set, so I can get it right, could we please go Kairi, me, then the others (I can't recall if it was Mr.N then Riku, or the other way around, cause my brain froze up.)

Posted by Arcadios

Wow, so tjhis is another chracter made by Wally.........This makes it like what 74? lol
Nice chapter, I give it a 7/7 and 4 thumbs up but why woud someone be a white mage and have a dark heart since the wing reprsentes it?
Just throwing this in to discussion.

Posted by Sak

No no no. The wing doesn't represent a dark heart(which Aurie does NOT I repeat, NOT have),it represents her sadness!

Posted by Arcadios

Then why is she sad.....parent's deaths......brother's betrayal..........boyfriend missing?

Posted by Sak

Boyfriend missing, DUH! lol. She lost like EVERYTHING she ever had. And in the next chapter THERE'S GONNA BE AN EVIL NER-YAH DISGUISED AS A HUMAN! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

Thats what I don't get the nar-ra things.

Posted by Sak

Geez, and I thought WALLY'S head was thick......

Posted by Arcadios

Didn't wally make them.....or was it u? And what well happen to our lesbian friend? Also I might not do my chapter till Saturday.

Posted by Sak

Our lesbian friend...I dunno what our lesbian friend will do. She's gonna share the chapter with Aurie though....even though it's mostly about Aurie.

Posted by Arcadios

well then they are alone....;).....*cough*confusing kiss*cough*

Posted by Sak

NO! FOR THE LAST TIME ANARA ISN'T GONNA KISS AURIE!

Posted by Arcadios

awwww....*beginngs a peticion for Anara to kiss Aurie*

Posted by Sak

OF COURSE X-MEN! I'M A FRIGGIN DIE HARD X-MEN FAN! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

ya I kinda noticed that but whats Mizucho and my friend told me that Phenoix(srry if I spelled it wrong) was possesed by aliens in the comics or was it the first show? Since your a DIE HARD FAN equavilant to myself and Mario can ya tell me whats true about her?

Again with the evil Ner-Yah?
Thats it, given the chance, I am going to make a history for them, make them originaly good, but something happened so now most of them are evil.
Oh, and Phoenix, if I recall, was an alien that was basically omnipotent, and does whatever he hell it wants.
But that is ONE story, like Wolverines bone claws (Which makes NO sence in my opinion) or various Scott/Jean/Whoever children.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
While Kairi may know more then me, my parents owned a comic book shop, so they know far more then her and a lot of people out there, which is where my knowlage comes from :)
They used to have the first appearance of Peter Parker, but I am not sure what happened to it.
Die Hard Gen1 Transformers and Beastwars fan

Posted by Arcadios

So whats sup wit that girl do u IM her?
And I might wanna wait for kairi's side of Phoenix.

Yeah, my version is the original. There was a split personality of Jean that was infact phoenix. X-men, and indeed almost all comics, have tons of different stories for tons of different things.
Like Days of Future Past
------------------------------------------------------
Don;t have IM and didn;t exchange e-mail, but I told our mutual freind to give her mine, cause she wanted it and I didn;t have time when she asked to write it down.
Now I play the waiting game <.<
>,>

Posted by Arcadios

Why not get Aim I got it and all my friends do but Kairi never uses her's she says it isn't her thang.

Die Hard Mario Fan
Die Hard Inuyasha Fan
Above Average Sonic Fan
Above Average Kingdom Hearts Fan
Regular FullMetal Alchemist Fan

Posted by Sak

The Phoenix Force - This astral source of unlimited telepathic and telekinetic power(dunno how to explain it) its host, basically, was Jean Grey. One cannot live without the other. When she was crashing the plane thingy, the Phoenix force put her in a pod in the middle of the lake, and it impersonated her while she rested. In Phoenix Endsong, the Phoenix Force came to Earth looking for Jean Grey. When it realised that she was dead, it resurrected her. Jean rejected it or something like that, and the Phoenix Force went after Emma Frost for its new host. Scott finally convinced Jean to take the "curse of the Phoenix Force" (that's what I call it at least) upon herself again to save the woman that he now loved. Jean left Earth with the Phoenix Force after realising that her husband was in love with Emma Frost. (I think that's how it went.)

Posted by Arcadios

Who's Emma Frost?

Posted by Sak

Mr. N, you have absolutely no knowledge of the X-Men other than the movies right?

Posted by Arcadios

Actually........to.....te...ll.......ya......th.......e........tru......th.....I Never fully watched the first and second movie.

Posted by Sak

I rest my case.

Posted by Arcadios

well to me.....too many major chracters can get a little tedious.

Ok, my dad just went into an X-men lecture, and my brain heard a few words so this is what I can gather.
The x-men went into space, and after they had done what they needed to do, they started to crash. On the way down, the phoenix decided to spare Jean because of her noble sacrifice or some crap, and toook over her life while Jean was put into a pod to heal over ten year (why ten? Writers got bored). Thus the phoenix shows up.

The BETTER un altered version of this is that Jean was further mutated by the radiation or something, and became mentaly capable of tapping into the universal force of the Phoenix and became that. This was before the writers decided to bring Jean back after she killed herself to save her freinds.

Again, another version.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, and while I think it is a stupid version, I am willing to accept the bone claws thing with Wolverine. I just can;t grasp the concept of him having the adamantium skeleton removed without killing him! I don;t care how fast he heals, even if it slowed down his healing, the adamanatium was grafted onto his bones. You can't remove one without the other!

Posted by Arcadios

Enough before we have to rename this the x-men thread O today I bought Mario kart 64,star fox 64, and diddy kong racing for n64....I asked my friend if he had a working N64 and he said he would sell it to me for 20 bucks since I bought the original ps from him...........Reason for buying old Comsoles: Collcting Video game consoles has now become my new hobby.

Yes yes very well. Oh, and when can we expec your sub-chaptah Kairi?

Posted by Arcadios

lol!!!! *Sniff*
Check this funny yet sad flash vid of mario but since I am a fan of Mario I think it was a little to over the line but it was still funny.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/311261

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Ok, my dad just went into an X-men lecture, and my brain heard a few words so this is what I can gather.
The x-men went into space, and after they had done what they needed to do, they started to crash. On the way down, the phoenix decided to spare Jean because of her noble sacrifice or some crap, and toook over her life while Jean was put into a pod to heal over ten year (why ten? Writers got bored). Thus the phoenix shows up.

The BETTER un altered version of this is that Jean was further mutated by the radiation or something, and became mentaly capable of tapping into the universal force of the Phoenix and became that. This was before the writers decided to bring Jean back after she killed herself to save her freinds.

Again, another version.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, and while I think it is a stupid version, I am willing to accept the bone claws thing with Wolverine. I just can;t grasp the concept of him having the adamantium skeleton removed without killing him! I don;t care how fast he heals, even if it slowed down his healing, the adamanatium was grafted onto his bones. You can't remove one without the other!
Hey dude, I don't think I was even BORN when Jean was impersonated by the Phoenix Force. I just read about it in my BIG HUGE X-MEN BOOK! lol.
_________
Dude, in the Wolverine : Origin series, it said that Wolverine was born with bone claws AND over 200 years ago. When his healing factor fully emerged, it slowed down his aging process A LOT (henceforth the reason that he's still alive today.). And his AMAZING healing factor can heal ANYTHING. I know it's EXTREMELY lame, but it IS just a comic book.

Look, just finish writing and we'll call it even!

Posted by Arcadios

Okay I'm done with X-men till 4 comes out...in..........a year or 3.

Posted by Sak

They ain't makin an X4. Just a Wolverine prequel.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm bored so I gonna change my Avy tell me which one you like most......k...this one right now or.....This one with mario giving a thumbs up....or....Mario with Fludd?

Maybe I should stick with the one I had a long time ago?

Posted by Sak

I think Transformers is for 6 year olds.

Posted by Arcadios

Well at least Wally thinks on a above 6 year old average level.
And Kairi whats Mizuho? You never answered my question on what it is.

Posted by Sak

Mizuho is Sheena's hometown in TOS.

Posted by Arcadios

k, Now what to do all I'm doing is just watchinh southpark.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: k, Now what to do all I'm doing is just watchinh southpark.
lol. All I'm doing is chatting with my MapleStory buddy about how many ex bfs we have. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

Wow guess how many ex's I got it's a number that is neither positive nor negative.

So you can have a comic built primarily on super-powered discrimination, but I can;t have a sci-fi war siries? That's rather stupid.
Beast Wars was fantastic and I stand by it! Dinobot was THE greatest of them all, kind of reminded me of Wolverine, as far as fighting and random acts of violence go anyway.

I would strongly think they are making an X-4, based on the ending of X-3, that or some crappy mini-series.
Or both.

Now, when can we expect your sub-chapter Kairi?

Posted by Arcadios

Wow guess how many ex's I got it's a number that is neither positive nor negative.

Posted by Sak

NEVER! lol. Probably sometime around Saturday like Mr. N.
________
PSYLOCKE COULD BEAT DINOBOT'S *** ANY DAY!
________
Wow, including Wally, I have 6 yes that is right 6 ex bfs! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

READ MY LAST POST!!! lol

Now, this is just total bull-crap. You know nothign of Dinobot, and I know nothing of psylock!

It's a fandom contest suddenly!!!

Getting slightly ON topic (Heaven forbid) where will the first chapter of the next story take place, and is it ok if we do it in the order I mentioned just so it's easier to introduce Kayne?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Considering how brief, and the fact that we didn;t really do much, I wouldn't exactly count our shortlived relationship Kairi.

Posted by Sak

I have no idea why Kurt wasn't in X3, but in the game. I didn't get the game cuz I know its gonna suck.
_____
PSYLOCKE COULD JUST TELEKINETICALLY DISASSEMBLE DINOBOT! lol.
_____
Crap, I gtg. BYE BYE PPLS!

Well, what are psylocks powers and limitations.
Also, crossing series can be messy, you can never really tell what the crap can happen. Like the endless Goku VS Superman fights.

Meh, just an observation.

(What was this topic about?)

Posted by Arcadios

Well a fandom contest is it....ahem....:
Mario Pawns
Inuyasha Pawns
Cloud Pawns
Sephirioth Pawns
Sonic Pawns
Edward Elric Pawns
Sora Pawns
lol

Mr.N, you DO realize the term is Pwn right?
Besides, I've been watching Transformers since before I can even remember.
Optimus Prime PWNS YOU ALL!

Posted by Arcadios

WELL I've been Playing Super Mario Bros.and Sonic the Hedgehog since I was 3 years old so....
MARIO PWNS EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING
If it wasen't for Mario and Nintendo the World would still be in the Crash of the videogame industry of 1983

Yeah, funny thing about that, TRANSFORMERS AREN'T VIDEO GAMES!!!

Besides, I love and Respect Mario too y'know. I just love the Transformers more, so there!
Rampage-Immortal experiment gone horribly wrong with a kingcrab and Tank forms in addition to robot, the arsonal of large army, a sick sense of humor, and inteligence to go with his blind killing.

FEAR THE PWN!

Posted by Arcadios

Well ya do know that their is a transformers game for ps2, right?

Yeah, but lets face it, Transformers is by and large more of a series then a video game at all. They have video games, kind of in the same way the X-men do.

Oops, gotta log, see you alls later!

Posted by Arcadios

But remember the Mario videogame franchise is the largest franchise in the world to date. See ya later I pmed u, k?

KAIRI! Hurry up with your chapter all ready!
Lets get this show on the road!
-----------------------------------------
A heads up: I am thinking of changing Kayne and giving him a new identity completley. He was a character in a story I started writing once and I have since resumed it, so I may change him to someone else (This would be a replacement, not an additional character. If I change it, Kayne will not exsist in our story)

Posted by Arcadios

Glad I'm not being sweated to hurry my chapter but I'm gonna start it today so here's the plot:
Eiyuu and Renai are home and find their other childhood friend that has always been Eiyuu's friendly rival and find out that he has also been wadering around since Kurai destroyed it and him, Eiyuu and Renai are the only ones that know.
Kurai's Soul seprates from Eiyuu's body.
Kurai takes control of the new guys body.
Eiyuu is contronted with the problem if fighting his friend.
blah....blah....blah.....Eiyuu vists Mateo in Atlantis to become a Guardian.(Approved by Riku)

Kewl.
I decided to change my mind again. Kayne will be my good guy, with all the abilities that I was going to give him and what have you.
However, I was thinking, and I decided to make the guy who was going to replace Kayne as a good guy the new badguy, based off of a combination of Riku (Kingdom Hearts), Ceicil (FF4) Kain (FF4) and Dinobot (Beast Wars). He'll be the former best freind of Kayne, who is now a dark knight who is in league with the heartless.
His primary weapons will be a two handed long sword (Primary)
A sword and Sheild
A two handed axe
Or a Dark Keyblade. Still designing the keyblade atm, but he will have one, he just wont use it very often, only when he goes into 'KILL' mode. For obvious reasons, he'll only use one combination at a time.

However, if I change my mind AGAIN, and make this guy the good guy, I have an idea for another badguy, who I won;t go into right now.

Posted by Arcadios

I hope you don't take my material. :-D

It's a keyblade! Thats it! I feel entitled to being allowed to having one of my characters use one!

Kayne will also have one but it will be the sort of thing where it probably wont show up until the end or something. Even then, I'll probably change my mind.

Like Eiyuu and Kurai they are oposite wholes in a way, one light and one dark, but they are not the same person.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm, maybe I won't include a keyblade, but I think I might use one, just not in the above sence.
Also, I think I mentioned this, but Kayne has three weapons. Two blades, one sword one dagger, and I gun. The gun is a single shot plasma pistol with high range, accuracy and damage, but low rate of fire (Like the spirit gun). One shot every five or so minues. However, the gun can fire more rapidly when Kayne is mixed with magic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mercutio (Dark Knight badguy) will have a keyblade though.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

hey everyone whats up im back howd everyone like my chapter yours was good wally but isnt the next bad guy going to be a girl because we made that deal and also i already have my plan for chapter 22 but im going to have to base it off of what you guys write to hurry up guys we need to get back on topic!

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Mateo killed Tsumi and Angela took the conscience with her into the portal of absolute light its like a heaven and locked him away

Great, so because the main badguy was so evil, he got to go to heaven? That's not fair...
Oh, and I mean MY main badguy, not THE main badguy. Just another antagonist to overcome. Mercutio will be a truley devestating oponnent. His only magic is darkness, like Riku can use, but his physical abilities are tremendous.
High speed, strength, agility, and stanima, and he is very inteligent for a warrior, he is a force to be reasoned with.

I plan to give him one or two semi-chapters as well, as I want to make him THAT involved of a badguy. Nothing long though, more of an interlogue that will take place either directly before or after one of mine.

Again, not very long though, and I'll give notice as to when they happen.

Posted by Arcadios

Now lets count how many chracters each....*counts with fingers*....
Me-5 chracters counting the one I made who is Eiyuu's friendly rival
Kairi-???
Riku-???
Wally.....Hmmm......Infinity?
lol

Look, if it was just our initial characters, a bunch of heartless, and the occasional badguy, we would basically have a KH survivor.
Also, I can;t remember, what were the stats for each character? Like str, dex, etc, not how high, but what they were.

Posted by Arcadios

It doesent matter. Do we ever use the stats in the stories?

Posted by Arcadios

Here's a sample of my chapter comeing to a thread near you.

----Noon----
After going through half the day being yelled at by his techers and getting hundreds of missing classwork Eiyuu went to lunch and talked with Renai until he noticed it was 11:55am and went to the roof of the school to wait for Yuujin who was already there.
"Well, You've finally arrived." Said Yuujin with his keyblade "Bond of light"
"I wouldn't miss this for the world." Responded Eiyuu with "Kingdom Key" in his hand.
"No holding back, okay?" Said Yuujin
"Fine by me." Said Eiyuu and then he unleased "Absolute light", "Absolute Darkness", "Oathkeeper" and "Oblivion" floating around his back while he was holding "Kingdom Key".
"This might be a challenge." Said Yuujin