it's wrong that i lol'd

Posted by Last Fog

no it's not. LOL!

Posted by Xenos

Kill the other one off - their genes don't deserve to subsist! :cookie:

Posted by Fate

Forks and chicken.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wow, that's a pretty black thing of him to do... pretty ****ing retarded. Still lol'd though.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Woah, someone forgot to get high that morning.

Posted by Porcupine

Quoting Fate: http://www.nbc5i.com/news/9250006/detail.html?rss=dfw&psp=news

it's wrong that i lol'd

Yeah. It really is.

Posted by The Judge

I don't see what the funny part is. Being black myself, I would have done the exact same thing. Nigga steppin all up in da hood takin sum fried chicken like he knows me, nigga mess around like a mutha f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cka nigga get his dumb [COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ss jumped like a mutha [COLOR="black"]fu[/COLOR]cka. Yea, he be stealin chicken in Hell nao, boy.

Posted by Darksong X

Quoting The Judge: I don't see what the funny part is. Being black myself, I would have done the exact same thing. Nigga steppin all up in da hood takin sum fried chicken like he knows me, nigga mess around like a mutha f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cka nigga get his dumb [COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ss jumped like a mutha [COLOR="black"]fu[/COLOR]cka. Yea, he be stealin chicken in Hell nao, boy.

Don't be a menace to society while drinkin' your juice in da hood. Homes.

Posted by The Judge

I enjoy watermelon, white women, malt liquor, purple stuff, stolen cars, and bastardizing your language. Please stop being so racist and just accept me as the hazard to civilization that I am.

Posted by Darksong X

...Zing. Well I mean think about it...He stabbed his brother in the head for some chicken. Although they never specify if it's fried or not, which could be a turning point in the case.

Posted by The Judge

Obviously if he cared enough to primitively handle tools with his fat monkey hands, it was fried.

a ni[COLOR="White"]gg[/COLOR]er eating some other type of chicken than fried chicken? lololol

Posted by brownoystercult

black people are cool.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Porcupine: Yeah. It really is.

I think so. The hilarity was that the situation played perfectly into a widely-used stereotype. It was a small coincidence, but a funny one. See, if the guys were white, it wouldn't have been anything more than family bickering at the dinner table over a drumstick; since the males in question were black and, coincidentally, fighting over a piece of chicken to the point where one of the two actually died, it's a big mess of roflcopters.

Just to reiterate something I've said, my brother is black. I am not a racist. But this is still **** funny to me.

Posted by juliebriggs

since we're on the topic of black stereotypes...

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/juliebriggs/homeboysights4np.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by JonMB

What a sad story of stupid people. :D

Posted by Dexter

Did anyone see Steve Urkel and the chicken in the film Big Fat Liar? Hilarity.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Man, all the DA/4chan people who have posted in this thread have failed pretty hard. I cant believe nobody has said...

OH LAWD, IS DAT SUM CHIKINZ?!

Posted by Xenos

nigga stole my chicken

Quoted post: Man, all the DA/4chan people who have posted in this thread have failed pretty hard. I cant believe nobody has said...

No, you failed for not saying it sooner. We depend on you for this type of stuff, so in a sense you let us down.

****ing ******* :(

Posted by Ant

Quoting Lord of Spam: Man, all the DA/4chan people who have posted in this thread have failed pretty hard. I cant believe nobody has said...

It was pretty fukking obvious.

In any case, "haha stupid nIjerz" etc.