Have you ever had a dream with a VGC member in it?

Posted by Kiyoshi

I did last night. It was kinda weird because in it I found out The Judge was my cousin. I know how that could happen but it's highly unlikely. So, have any of you guys had a dream like mine?

Posted by Last Fog

no but i had a vgchat member in the room with me while i was dreaming

Posted by Darksong X

A week ago I had a dream in which Derick and I where in this town, and a hurricane was coming. We stood in a large doorway while the townsfolk got royally owned by the hurricane that they mayor (who was sitting ontop of the fountain in the town square) said was "No big deal"

After which the town was destroyed.

Posted by maian

I've had like, two in my life.

I can't remember what they were, they were just really, really bizarre. :(

Posted by Ant

lol wrong board.

Posted by Stalolin

It was VGC in it's HTML format, but yeah, I've had one.

The dream consisted of endless strings of posts by Dexter.

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]I had one, I was visiting LoS we were like all lol & ****.
And I think that may happen.[/COLOR]

Posted by Xenos

[QUOTE=Aida]I did last night. It was kinda weird because in it I found out The Judge was my cousin. I know how that could happen but it's highly unlikely. So, have any of you guys had a dream like mine?

And what was he doing in there? :eek:

Btw, yes. I did.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: And what was he doing in there?

hawt incest

Posted by Dreadnought

I had a dream the other day where it was somehow vital and imperative that Ishould find out what Vamp looked like without actually meeting him, and I thought Judge could help. So, I went to Cali and invaded his house. I was all 'lol ur fat' and he was all 'stfu no i'm not' and his parents were either all 'ZOMG HE IS FROM TEH INTARWEBS KILL HIM' or 'ZA WARUDO', I don't remember. Then Derick and I went outside and were surrounded by thousands of Taco Bells, and we tied a beaner to a tree. Then I caught fire and woke up.

Posted by The Judge

I like Dread's dream best.

Posted by Dreadnought

Funny thing is, its probably gonna happen, too, if things go according to plan.

Well, most of it. Maybe all of it, if Vamp were somehow less grim, but we shall see.

Posted by The Judge

I have plenty of beaners here to tie up.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: I have plenty of beaners here to tie up.

[COLOR="Black"]*runs away*[/COLOR]

Quoted post: I had a dream the other day where it was somehow vital and imperative that Ishould find out what Vamp looked like without actually meeting him

Who doesn't know what I look like?

Posted by The Judge

I don't know what you sound like.

You should give me your number.

That's not the issue at hand. And get Xbox Live (LOL) then you'll hear the mighty grimness that is CJ.

Posted by Pit

CJ sounds like a *****.

lol it's sad that I expected that :(

Posted by The Judge

How cruel of you. Here I was expecting to be able to have some variation in my drab life.

suicide should fix that

Posted by Kiyoshi

Quoting Xenos: And what was he doing in there? :eek:

He was just, there. That's the best way to put it. We were all at my Aunt's house in MO for the family reunion that we have every year, and I seen him there. I was like; "Whoa The Judge is my cousin. How weird is that?!"
Sorry to disappoint, but no hot incest.

Posted by Dreadnought

Ok, other than being gaunt, frostbitten, longish (brown?) hair, and eyes that stare back into your soul with the dread emptiness of the abyss, I have no idea what you look like.

a simple 'lol, canada' is sufficient explanation, though.

Posted by Ant

more like "banada"

Posted by Dreadnought

Aw, gay joeybishop

Edit: speaking of which, will it ever be possible to outright ban people from blogs?

Posted by Kiyoshi

Ant was there too... Yeah. Don't worry he wasn't my cousin in the dream, he just happened to be there. Oh and he wasn't doing anything either. That dream was particularly boring.

Posted by Ant

I would like to think I had a huge grin and was fapping furiously while being grim.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Something like that.

Quoted post: Ok, other than being gaunt, frostbitten, longish (brown?) hair, and eyes that stare back into your soul with the dread emptiness of the abyss, I have no idea what you look like.

a simple 'lol, canada' is sufficient explanation, though.

I'd provide a picture if it didn't require me to go over to photobucket and copy the link. lazy lol

Posted by Dreadnought

The dude abides.

Oh, and Aida reminds me of Kwerky from Ghastly's.

Posted by Ant

Randomly: In the little nap dream I just had, Togi was in this group I was hanging out with at some college. And she kept on asking if I wanted to see her naked. And I was like "no thanks, I think I've seen enough of you naked as it is."

yeah...

Posted by Dreadnought

hawt! Torrent plz.

I just had a dream with Klarth in it last night. Nothing special, just a small cameo that involved me punching his brother in the face while he lol'd. I can't remember what led to that though...

Posted by Kiyoshi

I had another one last night. It once again involved The Judge and Ant. Why it's those two, I don't know. Anyway. In the dream I moved to Simi valley in the street between The Judge and Ant. I don't know if it's really set up that way, but still, it happened. And in that dream I found out that Derick has a very nice family. Yeah.... WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT ME?!

Posted by Ant

Weird obsession.

Posted by Zeta

I've had a few dreams, each far too sexy to describe.

And I once had a dream that I managed to persuade a ton of people from various Metroid forums to join VGC, and the Metroid board grew and grew. Then I woke up. :(

Posted by The Judge

Should've said "each sexier than the last."

Posted by Klarth

Dreamed that Dread was hiding crack under my mattress.

Wouldn't really surprise me.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting The Judge: Should've said "each sexier than the last."

Then my Judge dream wouldn't have been very sexy compared to the others.
:(

Posted by Klarth

Oh, and another time I had a dream that Judge was hit by a car near my school. I asked someone about it, and they said that his body had been "confiscated by superior beings".

Posted by Zeta

Canadians came to mind at 'superior'.

Posted by Klarth

TALES OF INTERNET

Posted by Dreadnought

I had one last night that involved raping Zeta. Except it wasn't the real Zeta, just his avatar, but it was fun to pretend. Then somebody strapped me down into a dentist chair and started drilling into my face, and I woke up after he put on some robes and a 'Wizzard' hat.

Posted by Klarth

I can see an inordinate number of pleths.

Posted by Ant

I just had a dream I was an EVA pilot. Sometimes it would be me flying. Other times it was like I was in the backseat or something. And other parts were from other parts of the story. Like (spoilers) where Rei came shipped in a box.

What this all has to do with VGC? I do not know.

Is there such a thing is Eva spoilers?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: I just had a dream I was an EVA pilot. Sometimes it would be me flying. Other times it was like I was in the backseat or something. And other parts were from other parts of the story. Like (spoilers) where Rei came shipped in a box.

What this all has to do with VGC? I do not know.

You either abide by the rules of this thread, or post this in either a thread just about dreams or one of the "posting only" threads.

Posted by Ant

Are you being serious or joking?

But eh...eh.

Quoted post: abide by the rules

lol wut?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: Are you being serious or joking?

But eh...eh.

DEAD SERIOUS O_O

(`_')b

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Dreadnought: I had one last night that involved raping Zeta. Except it wasn't the real Zeta, just his avatar, but it was fun to pretend. Then somebody strapped me down into a dentist chair and started drilling into my face, and I woke up after he put on some robes and a 'Wizzard' hat.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/Animations/FiaR.gif[/IMG]

EDIT: ****, text is messed up.

Too bad. That still manages to be awesome though.

Posted by Ant

What does it say actually?

"RAEP!"

Posted by Linko_16

You guys totally owe me.

Linko is **** win.

Posted by Linko_16

Better listen to him. He is right 110% of the time, afterall.

Posted by The Judge

Well Aida said I was right 120% of the time, and she's my unannounced stalker, so there. :(

lol aida gtfo

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Klarth]I can see an inordinate number of pleths.

you're quoting yourself wrong now!

You said:

[quote=Klarth]Hey Jared, I can see all of a naked girl's trailer through my telescope, do you wanna look?

(pause)

I can also distinctly see an inordinate number of inaccurately labeled pleths.

what the **** is a "pleth"?

Posted by Dreadnought

According to Google, a pleth is an abbreviated form of 'plethsysmograph', which is a waveform graph used in polygraph tests, certain ECG's and cardiograph tests, and some types of seismic data.

Why Jack would be seeing many of these, not to mention so many clearly mislabeled ones, through his telescope at three in the morning, is beyond my ken.

Perhaps we should ask this mysterious girl, who owns the trailer of perpetual nakedness.[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Posted by Jesse Smith

I once had a dream that Raptor was my best buddy...oh da horror. :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is a reminder to myself to remember to have a dream/nightmare with Jesse in it.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Vampiro: This is a reminder to myself to remember to have a dream/nightmare with Jesse in it.

Wet?

If by wet you meant wet with puke... possibly.

Posted by The Judge

Wet with blood

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting The Judge: Wet with blood

Must be that time of the month for him again.

Posted by The Judge

I habitually bleed from my eyes and ears.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro: If by wet you meant wet with puke... possibly.

er...no...he's talking about that other kind of dream!! grrrr!!!!! :mad:

Posted by Kiyoshi

Poor Jesse. People are so unfair to you. Ok, I had another dream last night with a VGC memeber. But it wasn't The Judge or Ant in it. It was.... Klarth! Dundundun! Anyway... I somehow won a trip to England and I just ran into him on the street, and we started hanging out. He has a cool campus in the dream. I wish I could actually see the whole thing. :( Klarth try to take some pics from up on a rooftop or something. Oh and guys, this was another boring dream, so nothing happened. Once something did happen in my dream, but it wasn't with a VGC member, it was with the red haired man! ZOMG he's so scary!

Posted by Zeta

I intend to have a dream about Aida, in which the events shall be similar to that of my previous post in this thread.

Posted by The Judge

One time I dreamt Klarth was a faggot wait that's not a dream HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EEEEEEEGG

Posted by sabre

Quoting Aida: Poor Jesse. People are so unfair to you.
No, I think they treat the c*nt juuuust right.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Sabredog: No, I think they treat the c*nt juuuust right.

Hey!! I thought we were buddies!!! I've even banned a few naughty members, just to make u happy!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Dreadnought

A handful of favors do not redeem a campaign of wrongdoing.

A bunch of exam nightmares last night, some of them involving a tribe of dreadlock-infested chavs and others involving Klarth falling off a roof.

Oh, and DA blew up and I was banned from 4chan, so that was bad in itself.

Posted by Ant

****, all you fags keep getting banned.

Posted by Dreadnought

No, in the dream it WT Snacks doing it.

In RL, I'm still CP banned. Go figure.

Posted by Ant

oh u and ur cp teehee

Posted by Corrupt

CP? Fukken SAVED.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The Judge: One time I dreamt Klarth was a faggot wait that's not a dream HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EEEEEEEGG

This is why wit is best kept left to the Brits.

Posted by Dreadnought

Sad thing is, I've lost count of how many British kids I've seen using that same construction in their dialogue.

Posted by Klarth

Meaning?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Klarth: This is why wit is best kept left to the Brits.

If I was being serious I wouldn't have included the retarded laughter afterwards.

Posted by mis0

I had this dream that like Klarths signature with the three people in the car, I was driving, Klarth was in the passenger seat, and LoS was smoking weed in the back seat. We were roxoring out to some 1337 tunes. We were driving around in Ft. Myers throwing all kinds of crazy things out the windows of the car at pedestrians for some reason. That is all I remember. :(

Quoted post: Meaning?

The british have become americans... just with stupid accents.

Posted by InYourAtmosphere

I was going to say something about how brits, while having incredibly sexy accents, have humor so dry it makes me shrivel up like a ....anus. But then I remembered this weird *** episode of bugs bunny, where bugsy had a carrot that was some sort of homing device, and in his sleep it came apart and revealed a little bugsy clone, and I think it had a knife and tried to kill him? Did that really happen? Anyone seen that one?

no

Posted by The Judge

Quoting InYourAtmosphere: I was going to say something about how brits, while having incredibly sexy accents, have humor so dry it makes me shrivel up like a ....anus.

That's because American's have a horrendous sense of humor. You fags can't take a joke.

And in the English language, any word that begins with a vowel but announced with an "a" is then announced with an "an" instead.

Posted by InYourAtmosphere

WOoooo someone edited my post. unless [insert analogy here] changes to anus.

Posted by The Judge

Vampiro, you suck at grammar then.

No, I just didn't bother to fix it. This is what it said before: "have humor so dry it makes me shrivel up like a ....[insert analogy here]." I just didn't care enough to fix up the grammar when the rest of the post had a few other errors.

Posted by Klarth

Kettle.

...Baboon.