i've see better PC game's come out that are way better than warcraft

Posted by Dragon Master

for the info you have toi give me good rep so i am not telling which pc Game is better than warcraft unless you guys give good rep to me. the game is being keept secert.under top Secert g4 Info

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Dragon Master: for the info you have toi give me good rep so i am not telling which pc Game is better than warcraft unless you guys give good rep to me. the game is being keept secert.under top Secert g4 Info

Leave this site, and never come back. Or as most people say, "GTFO".

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]If he doesn't leave he'll probably get banned.
Why do these n00bs love rep so much?[/COLOR]

Posted by KoH

[quote=Dragon Master]for the info you have toi give me good rep so i am not telling which pc Game is better than warcraft unless you guys give good rep to me. the game is being keept secert.under top Secert g4 Info

You must be joking.

Posted by xXSquadXx

yeh i have played wow for a week,.. it sux so hard, i cant c why ppl get addicted to it lmao.. seriously, its not good at all just a waste of time

Posted by Kanashuri

When im lanning at my friends house I see his older brother and hes obsessed with wow....thats ALL he does all day is play WOW. Its sad, and hes asian too....

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Originaly Posted by xXSquadXx
yeh i have played wow for a week,.. it sux so hard, i cant c why ppl get addicted to it lmao.. seriously, its not good at all just a waste of time

[COLOR="Black"]You made me waste my time reading your post.[/COLOR]

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dragon Master: for the info you have toi give me good rep so i am not telling which pc Game is better than warcraft unless you guys give good rep to me. the game is being keept secert.under top Secert g4 Info

1.) It depends on your taste in games.
2.) G4 is for faggots.

Posted by Klarth

Top secret G4 info, guys. How can you resist?

Posted by muffla

i left negatave rep do i get to kno

o well it was fun doin it

Posted by Poco

Quoting Klarth: Top secret G4 info, guys. How can you resist?

Yeah, a ****ty Spike TV ripoff that has nothing to do with video games!

WHO ELSE COULD HOLD THIS KNOWLEDGE

BUT DRAGON LORD

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Dragon Master: which pc Game is better than warcraft

Solitaire. Minesweeper. Pinball. Take your pick.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Acheron: Solitaire. Minesweeper. Pinball. Take your pick.

**** you

freecell 4 lyfe