Yoshi's Island 2

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[URL="http://www.planetgamecube.com/specialArt.cfm?artid=11592"]My expectations for this game have dropped significantly.[/URL]

In short: It's being developed by Artoon, the people who made Blinx: The Timesweeper, and Yoshi's Topsy Turvy.

:(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's pretty hard to **** up a game that's all ready as good as anyone would possibly want it. Even more so when you don't seem to be trying to do anything that new with it.

Sure Artoon is ****ing lame, but not lame enough to screw up what is one of the best games ever made.

Posted by GameMiestro

Not going to buy it, but it sounds like a promising title. I didn't play the original, so I can't really say much...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting GameMiestro: Not going to buy it, but it sounds like a promising title. I didn't play the original, so I can't really say much...

OMFG. You're a leper.

:(

Posted by maian

I'll be buying it nonetheless. From the looks of things, it's pretty much the same, and as long as the levels don't absolutely suck, it won't be too hard to go wrong with it.

Besides, Yoshi's Island is still the only GBA game I play. It has infinite replay value. If this game is the same as the old, where it NEVER gets boring, I don't care who develops it.

Posted by RoXas/

Yeah, its an awesome game. though, itll be hard for em to **** it up, but Im sure theyll try putting in some feature, and itll be crap.