Warcraft III Reign Of Chaos and TFT CD-Key

Posted by NightmareBassX

I don't mean to sound selfish, but does anyone have a Warcraft 3 and Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne CD Key they can let me use or give me? I actually had my own, but I have no clue where they had went to. I actually do need these. If you can provide me with these, i'd be very thankful.

Thanks.

Posted by GameMiestro

You might as well be asking where you can find a rom for your game, and in both cases, the answer is usually no. I'm sure you can find some on google if you search enough... there's plenty of sites with nothing but cd-keys for popular games.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Sup piracy.

We all know you got it from BitTorrent.

:o

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting The X: Sup piracy.

We all know you got it from BitTorrent.

:o

Azureus. :)

Well, actually. I did own the games. They actually did... Well Disappear. Kinda sucked. I bought it (WC3 Battlechest) when I had my old computer, that had only 63 ram. It didn't run very well, so I sort of preserved it. It kinda sucked because I really wanted to play it. = (

Im thinking about just rebuying it, but it gives me the feeling that its a waste, since I HAVE bought it before. Is it pirating that way? (Yes, most likely...)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting NightmareBassX: Im thinking about just rebuying it, but it gives me the feeling that its a waste, since I HAVE bought it before. Is it pirating that way? (Yes, most likely...)

Buy the game.

Open the case and note the CD keys.

Return the game.

:)

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting The X: Buy the game.

Open the case and note the CD keys.

Return the game.

:)

... I think they have a way of preventing that. But gamestop has a 7 day return warranty, but Im not that *******-ish... Am I?

When I get the money, I will do that! I've actually formed a plan... Buy the battlechest, Take both CD keys, Return it saying I ONLY needed Frozen throne, buy Frozen throne, and im set. I'd be saving 20 dollars. Im suprised I had not thought of that. Good job 'The X'!