cheat codes

Posted by jap123

do games know when i put cheat codes in to where it will not let me finish some things in the game

Posted by Roger S Huxley

Quoting jap123: do games know when i put cheat codes in to where it will not let me finish some things in the game

Yes. In fact, If you use cheat codes, The game will send messages to Jesus and Santa via Satelite telling them you have been cheating, then you will get coal for the rest of your life, and when you die you will go to hell.

Posted by Colonel

Cheats are retarded

Posted by Roxas23857

I agree all they do is just make you get farther and when you get farther you have to use them more and more because you weren't good enough to beat a level or two.

Posted by Dragon Master

yes this is true cheat's are retarded but try useing cheat's after beting a game then you'll have a blast i agree with hack on this thread but may people have there ways of cheating just to get to the next level or they try to cheat just to bet a very hard level that they just can't beat.

Posted by Dragon Master

iv'e beat need for speed most wanted for xbox with out cheating in it after i beat the game then i used the cheat codes just to get new cars.

Posted by xXSquadXx

Cheating is for noobs.. cant reli say i like it anyway

Posted by dynamite7788

^ i agree^