Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest

Posted by Crazy K

Who here wants to see it, I plan on seing it being that my brothers birthday is July, 7th. It looks pretty good. Its my most anticipated movie as of right now.

Anyways Discuss this movie.

Posted by maian

I will see it, and I'm sure I'll like it, even though it seems a little....far fetched?

I don't really like the idea of creepy undead monster crew, instead of pirate-on-pirate. I look foward to the Kraken. In the end, I'm sure it won't disappoint, but as of right now, it's failed to get me to say "OHSHI GOTTA SEE THAT MOVIE"

Posted by brownoystercult

when the time comes around, i'll buy it on dvd. that's about it.

Posted by Colonel

Jack is back!!!!!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I really don't know what the story's all about, but I don't turn down men like Orlando and Johnny.

Posted by Xenos

I enjoyed the first movie a lot and yeah, I haven't heard much about the storyline either, but I hope it will be good.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

What was the monster in the trailer for it? I swear to *** if it was a kraken I'll **** myself.

One of the few movies I want to see this year as the only other (X-Men 3) was sorely disappointing.

Posted by maian

Watch the trailer.

"SUUMMMMON THHHE KRAKEN!"

...So yeah. Kraken Get.

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post: What was the monster in the trailer for it? I swear to *** if it was a kraken I'll **** myself.

Good thing or bad thing?

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Quoting Xenos: Good thing or bad thing?

Very good thing.

Also, why does Davy Jones look like a Mind Flayer?