AROUND BLAX...

Posted by Dreadnought

Lol, copypasta.
[QUOTE=Anonymous]
Crime Rates

Posted by Ant

Well, that's all pretty old'd.

Is it the fault of enviroment, or are black people just born naturally more aggresive?

Posted by Kiyoshi

They hate us for the slavery episode in the 1800's. We'll never be forgiven, even if it wasn't our fault. :(

Posted by Xenos

Eh, I'd say most blacks are raised with this stereotype - even if the parents are good, and trust me, there are some really sweet old black couples out there, when the kids go out to "The World" most of them go off the wrong path.

Posted by Stalolin

it's because they're poor. Many live in cities as opposed to suburbia or the country. Cities used to flourish and all people lived in them, not around them. Sometime in the 1900's there was a push for places outside of cities when they had gotten too crowded and started having increased crime rates.

Suburbs were the answer to this. The middle class (which consisted mainly of whites at that time) bought up residence in the suburbs at lower prices than other races would due to racism. The city was left with the poor and the poor were reduced to stealing and forming gangs to survive.

blacks are poor and uneducated, therefore violent

Posted by Dreadnought

Which is why they care more than anybody else about the quality of modern education.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: blacks are poor and uneducated, therefore violent

That, and the media/general stereotypes people hold against them can't help. If oyu're told you're one thing for long enough, you'll eventually become it.

Posted by Dreadnought

So, the more we spam DA with 'LOL VAMP IS POOPSHOOT', the closer you come to joining the Royal Tubgirl Society?

Posted by The Judge

Posted by Lord of Spam

Making fun of of ******s is so last year. Antisemitism is where its at now. Speaking of, heres a screenshot from a recent DotA game. See if you can spot the funny:D

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/jews.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Dreadnought

Is it just me or has the Warcraft universe become really, really gay since I last played?

Posted by The Judge

When did you last play?

Posted by Lord of Spam

wow, way to ruin the funny, you ****ing kikes.

Posted by Ant

Stop complaining and contribute instead. (I know you just did but still...come on)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dude, I'm spraying bigotry everywhere. What more do you want from me?

Posted by The Judge

Sexism too.

Posted by Zeta

[img]http://www.afghania.com/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/Fun/RACIST.JPG[/img]

Classic.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Lord of Spam: Dude, I'm spraying bigotry everywhere. What more do you want from me?

LOVE!

Posted by Lord of Spam

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes? Nothing. You've already said it twice.

What do you do when your dishwasher breaks? Divorce her and marry a new one .

What does wife mean? Washing Ironing Food and Entertainment

How many men does it take to open a beer? None, it should be open when the ***** brings it to you

what is the first thing a woman should do when she gets home from a battered womans shelter? The dishes, if she knows whats good for her

when is the only time a woman should be above a man? when the kitchen is upstairs

three blond women are traped on an island. They find a magic lamp. They each rub it at the same time. As a compromise, the djinn gives them each one wish. One wishes to be 10x smarter, and turns into a red head (still a strain of blond) and decides to forage for food to stay alive. One wishes to be 100x smarter, and turns into a brunette. She builds a canoe out of a tree trunk and gets off the island. The third wishes to be infinitely smarter, and turns into a man. He takes the bridge off the island.

Posted by Zeta

No matter how many times I hear them, those never get old.

Posted by Ant

YES YOU ARE UNAMUSED FIA! BRING BACK FIATARS?