Chapter 20

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Chapter 20
The Spiritual Finale
by Riku Dark Badass

-------Castle Colossus-------
The Gummi Ship began to fly crazily through the Black Hole and Vecks could no longer control it. Suddenly a light came at the end of the dark abyss, blinding everyone. When their sight returned, the Gummi Ship was nose first into the ground of a place none of them could recall ever even being. They jumped out of the Gummi Ship and witnessed that they were in a vast wasteland of complete Darkness.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

-------The Wasteland of Eternal Light-------
The wasteland they had been before had no changed into a beautiful paradise and the whole party stood there. “So I guess now that the evil threat is gone we will go back home now” Eiyuu said, “Yea we’ll keep in touched” Renai said as both Renai and Eiyuu gave hugs to everyone and then Eiyuu created a portal and they disappeared. Anara jumped into the Gummi Ship without saying bye to anyone as did Lucem. Aurie and Vecks went over to Mateo and gave him a big hug “Hey we’ll come visit you in Atlantis” Aurie said and Vecks told Mateo “Hey man don’t be a stranger”. They turned and went on the ramp of the Gummi Ship and Vecks and Aurie turned to each other and kissed “Lets go home” said Aurie. They went inside and soon took off. Mateo and Septero now were alone with Furigana’s necklace. “Come on Mateo were going home” Septero said “Yea lets go” Mateo said with a smile and Dragori teleported them to Atlantis and as soon as they got there all the orbs they had collected surrounded the city and they all went staright through every part of Atlantis restoring it to what it was and all of the Halkis villagers stood and watched the lights fly in amazement. Mateo and Septero looked at Dragori “Now I get it Dragori was the key to restoring Atlantis” Septero said. “Yea I wish she was here” Mateo said “Hey bro she is though in your heart!” Septero replied. Mateo looked down and placed his hand on his heart “Yea you’re right” “Hell yea im right now lets celebrate were home!” Septero said happily and suddenly the necklaces glowed and the spirits appeared now purified and joined in on the celebration. Mateo then looked out into the ocean walls of Atlantis and felt his heart was warm “I love you with all my heart, Angela”

yea here's the rest they said it was to long so i cut it haha well ill see you guys when i get back hope you like it!

Posted by Sak

Uh Riku, LUCEM WENT BYE BYE A LONG TIME AGO! lol.
________
WHY DID U HAFTA GET RID OF ANGELA?!? :crying: It was a good chapter though. Nice job with Anara.

Posted by Arcadios

well hw had to get rid of Angela because of........personal afairs.

Posted by Sak

It was still sad though. :crying:
________
Now we get to write the subchapters! lol.
________
Oh guys, I finally started deleting the spammers posts on the threads. You guys might lose some posts cuz I'm deleting the ENTIRE conversation on every thread. Just wanted to give ya a heads up.

Posted by Arcadios

we then I finally finished through the chapter it was great I give it a rateing of 7/7 and 4 thumbs up. :-D

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: we then I finally finished through the chapter it was great I give it a rateing of 7/7 and 4 thumbs up. :-D

Posted by Arcadios

Me too I went on friday wit some friends and saw x3 and over the hedge.

The keyblade of Light
Oathkeeper
Oblivion
Absolute Light
Absolute Dark
Eternal Dawn
and Eternal Nightfall

Posted by Wally The Weird

So that was the last chapter?
Oh, and Kairi, Lucem didn;t leave, he was going to stick around until Ryth was killed, which I never got to do!!!

I thought, (Guess I thought wrong) that we were all going to kill our main badguys, then go and kill Ryth who was the puppet master, etc etc.

Posted by Arcadios

but I thought that Angela sacraficed herself.

Posted by Sak

So should we start writing the subchapters now?

Posted by Arcadios

Well ya you should do ur own as for me I'll probably do it on weds cause I just joined ragnarok and it's preety cool.

Posted by Sak

lol. All I gotta say is - Here comes the bride..... (dun dun dun) lol. That's the preview for my chapter.
_________
What amount of time are the chapters gonna cover? (PLZ SAY 2 YRS!) lol.

Posted by Arcadios

vecks or anara? lol

Posted by Sak

Actually, NEITHER! (GASP!) lol.
_________
YOU'LL FIND OUT WHO IN THE CHAPTER! But nothing goes exactly as planned.....(as usual)

Posted by Arcadios

very unpredictable I hope.

Posted by Sak

Eh u guys already no whats gonna happen cuz of that pm i sent ya a long time ago. Ya just dunno whos shes gonna marry. (NO IT'S NOT GONNA BE SEAN! HOW DARE U THINK THAT! lol.)
________
Seriously, it's not Sean. That would just be WRONG!

I shall write my sub-chapter later. However, I intend for it to be DIRECTLY after the final battle and all ends well, so wait for it plz.

I would write it now, but I got back form a 4 day long con of staying till about 9 A.M three days in a row, my throat is sore, and I am madly in love with someone. And by madly in love, I mean I have a crush on her.
And by someone, I mean a girl, as 'her' indicates.

Be back on latahs

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: I shall write my sub-chapter later. However, I intend for it to be DIRECTLY after the final battle and all ends well, so wait for it plz.

I would write it now, but I got back form a 4 day long con of staying till about 9 A.M three days in a row, my throat is sore, and I am madly in love with someone. And by madly in love, I mean I have a crush on her.
And by someone, I mean a girl, as 'her' indicates.

Be back on latahs
Wally, you do the breakup in ur chapter, k?

Very well.
Actually, that goes well with what I had planned. I am going to have Vecks fight Ryth with Lucem, and Aurie. Vecks is going to go through his last power up that we see, some historical facts will be revealed, and Ryth will die. Then Vecks will say he can't stay, and break up with Aurie, and vanish.

Posted by Arcadios

so then that cuts Vecks off the list.
D@mn how many people have to "vanish".
Who came up with the "Vanishing" part up anyway I think it was Kairi.

Nah, we discussed this, he'll be back, and possibly play a major role in the next story. He just won't be around all that much.

Oh, and I saw X-Men 3!

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: so then that cuts Vecks off the list.
D@mn how many people have to "vanish".
Who came up with the "Vanishing" part up anyway I think it was Kairi.

Not really. He's gonna come back during my chapter. Which is 2 years later.

Posted by Arcadios

TOO SHORT!!!!
And didn't ya say Kanye was talking over Vecks role?

Yeah, that too.
-------------------------------------------------
Kayne will be filling in for Vecks. By major role, I mean he may have an influence on the outcome of the story. He won;t be showing up a lot though, in fact, very rarley if all goes to plan.

Posted by Sak

Mr. N, me and Wally have this all planned out. I think.... Kayne doesn't come till... awhile I think.....lol.
________
Wally, what DID we have planned other than the wedding sh!t? lol.

Posted by Arcadios

So about that crush......how did it come to be if you don't mind me asking.

Kayne will show up, idealy, in the second chapter, of the next story. I would like to borrow second place, just for that sequence of chapters, and then it'll be back to normal.

As for her, well.........
Last year, I lost a coin flip and went to Balticon to help my dad. While at Balticon, I met a girl named Morgan. I had a crush on her, but it did not come to pass, and we became, and still are, good freinds, I even visited her over the summer. Then I showed up t Balticon this year and met a few of her freinds, among of whom was the girl I now have a crush on.
We stayed up all night makign fun of Tom Cruise and watching him go through hell in War of the Worlds :)

Posted by Arcadios

Wow sounds like menical decisive fun. lol

Posted by Sak

Hey, has anyone played Tales of Phantasia?!? I wanna find out who the hell Suzu is! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

I actually thought that war of the worlds was good and sorry kairi my friend has TOS and TOP but I nevered played them before.

Look, War of The Worlds was good, I just hate Tom Cruise. Is that so wrong?

No it isn't :)

Posted by Arcadios

yea the plot of a movie can be great but the actors can ruin it.
And I actually like Tom Cruise. Is that so wrong?

No it isn't :) but Wally has his reasons too, so do I.

Well guys I gotta sign off and hit the hay, I am sick, tired, and I wanna go to bed.
I shall write my sub-chapter when I get the oportunity, but no sooner.

Posted by Sak

I gtg play Tales of Phantasia and find out if Suzu is Sheena and Lloyd's child or not. (OH PLZ OH PLZ OH PLZ LET HER BE THEIR CHILD OR DESCENDANT OR SOMETHING! PLZ O PLZ! lol)

Posted by GameMiestro

Is this supposed to be role playing? Lol...

Posted by Burning Inferno

"YOU MUST NOT KNOW WHO I AM IM THA JUGGERNAUT *****!!!!" Nah j/p whats up guys havnt seen u in a while!

Posted by Arcadios

Inferno who gave ya negative 5 rep?

WHOA WTF I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THAT!!!!

Posted by Arcadios

lol man I all was check my rep everytime I log on to see who wants me dead.

Wow lol thats insane, i guess it was thoses guys we argued with the other day.