HUGE SALE AT CIRCUIT CITY

Posted by MGamer

Circuit City is selling a bunch of games for $9.99 each. They are selling Killzone, Metroid Prime Echoes, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal, Jak3, Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike, Star Wars Battlefront 2, SWAT, Doom3, Conflict Vietnam, Half Life 2, Harry Potter, True Crime New York City, Rainbow Six 3, From Russia With Love, Rainbow Six Lockdown, Dynasty Warriors Advance, 50 Cent Bullet Proof, Infected, Dragon Quest 8, Marc Ecko's Getting Up, Matrix Path of Neo, and Blitz the League. All of these games are going on sale for Memorial Day at Circuit City for 10 bucks so get em fast. You can also print out the ad at the web site and show it to Best Buy and they will be forced under policy to match it. Happy Shopping

Posted by juliebriggs

thats a good deal on dragon quest. that is a awesome game

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Too bad I either own all of those or know they suck. And also the fact that Circuit City doesn't even exist in Canada. Guess that sucks too.

Posted by Dye

Thats a pritty nice deal! But im not a Circut City person.... Im more a Best Buy or EB games person.

Posted by MGamer

I'm more of a gamestop EB person too but they are selling games like Marc Ecko brand new for 10 dollars and at Gamestop it selling for 40 dollars.

Posted by GameMiestro

Too bad this is advertising, and Circuit City is a crappy store for buying video games.

But you're Best Buy trick is very intriguing. I'll look into it.

Posted by MGamer

I'm not advertising I'm just helping my fellow gamers out with a wonderful deal like this.