Spider-Man 3

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Well, this past weekend my mother and sister went on a trip to New York for two days with one of their friends for shopping and such. As it appears, they were also filming Spider-Man 3 at the same time (probably still). Well anyway, the important thing she found out (she lacked a camera when she saw the set) is the confirmation of rumours and such that Hobgoblin will be in the next movie. She described James Franco as being the person partially in costume at the time when she saw the filming.

I just thought everyone'd like to know that and otherwise discuss SM3.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So, in terms of villains this time - Venom and Hobgoblin?

Posted by Crazy K

I cannot wate for it to come out. But it sucks that we have to wate till next year, but im looking forward to it.

Quoting The X: So, in terms of villains this time - Venom and Hobgoblin?

Yes, definately Venom and Hobgoblin, but don't forget about Sandman either.

Don't you remember Kirsten Dunst and her huge mouth? Yeah, besides being used for unmentionable other things she likes to blab secrets to people.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Too many important villains. They should have just stuck with Sandman and Venom. I don't recall those three ever having any history together.

Still interesting though.

Quoting Vampiro: Too many important villains. They should have just stuck with Sandman and Venom. I don't recall those three ever having any history together.

Still interesting though.

Those are just the three that are going to play major roles, I mean, I've even heard about Lizardman, Wolfman, and Mysterio getting minor parts.

I mean come on now.

Yeah, I've heard the same. Lizard makes sense though. He ties into one of the Sandman/Venom storylines.

Quoting Vampiro: Yeah, I've heard the same. Lizard makes sense though. He ties into one of the Sandman/Venom storylines.

Yeah, and Hobgoblin would make sense to finish off the story from the first two movies.

Eh, bored to tears with that storyline. Took to long and it's been told too many times.

Quoting Vampiro: Eh, bored to tears with that storyline. Took to long and it's been told too many times.

Exactly the reason they decided to try and salvage the remains with fifty new villans I s'pose. Try and get people interested? Hell, maybe Kirsten Dunst spoke out about the movie on purpose for them to make everyone think there'd be fifty villans in it. Hopefully they end the Green/Hobgoblin story fast so we can get into the cool stuff (Venom, Sandman, etc.)

Nah, I never figured she was too smart anyways. It's just that Hobs shouldn't be in this movie, and Lizard should only be hinted at. Otherwise, it's fine.

Posted by boomstick

I'm a bit dissappointed that Venom would have to share the villian spotlight with any villian, period, since he's like the ultimate Spidey villian last I remember.

He's pretty much always shared the spotlight with someone. So this is nothing new.

saved from /b/

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/1148886533557.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/1148886598977.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/1148886703197.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Bebop

Quoting The X: So, in terms of villains this time - Venom and Hobgoblin?

Vemon is not in this one. But Eddie Brock is.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413300/

Sandman is also in it.

Nice to see Parker has gone emo.

Quoted post: Rosemary Harris .... May Parker/Carnage (attached)

... why is Carnage in this?

Posted by Shin_Akuma

And why does it say Aunt May is Carnage...

Oh man, I wasn't even paying attention to that! Just goes to show you how faulty IMDB can be I guess.

Posted by Shin_Akuma

Or maybe Carnage really is Aunt May. "it's your fault uncle ben died now im gonna kill you RAWWWWR".

That would either be the most retarded thing to ever happen to the Spider-man brand... or quite possibly the coolest.

Wait, didn't Carnage have the ability to possess people or something? I mean, these directors have been ****ing up comic book movies for awhile, and as we all know about the Marvel Multiverse (which they pretty much made so they could just screw around with ideas), it could be possibly in this universe Carnage went for Aunt May.

Quoted post: Wait, didn't Carnage have the ability to possess people or something?

Nope. That's how Carnage differed from Venom. Venom used his host while Carnage bonded with it. If I recall correctly, he also only ever bonded with Cletus Kasady. So it would make even less sense for them to make someone else Carnage. The only reason he was ever such a great villain was because he bonded with an insane murderer. So, unless Aunt May becomes a murderer fast, she's going to make a ****ty Carnage.

Posted by Bebop

The list has been corrected. Carnage is not in this and Aunt May is certainly not related.

Posted by Burrito

The guy that plays Eric Foreman from That 70's show plays Eddie Brock? I find that hard to believe.

Posted by Moogs

Venom is not included in the cast... wtf?

Posted by Bebop

I presume Venom will take the villain spot in the next film. Perhaps at the end of this one we'll see the beginning of Venom which is to say Eddie finding 'the suit'.

[quote=Burrito]The guy that plays Eric Foreman from That 70's show plays Eddie Brock? I find that hard to believe.

OMG the guy from Pleasantville is playing Spiderman?!?!?! OMG HOLLYWOOD HATES COMICS THIS IS GONNA SUX SO HARD

Posted by omegga

have they changed the spidey out-fit to all black?!?
because thats what its like on the poster and it looks that way in that picture posted earlier

Posted by Dog

I heard it was coming out May 4th 2007 (if you guys haven't already mentioned it).

true?

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Shdig]I heard it was coming out May 4th 2007 (if you guys haven't already mentioned it).

true?

Yes it's very true dude.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting omegga: have they changed the spidey out-fit to all black?!?
because thats what its like on the poster and it looks that way in that picture posted earlier

Yes. Obviously.

Posted by Moogs

I doubt it's black the whole movie... I always thought it being black was better for obvious reasons.

Anyways, I read Topher Grace was doing Eddie Brock/Venom... I think he will do just fine in it.