Remember Me?

Posted by DeathScape

I click on remember me, but every time I try to post without logging on, it says to log in. It's getting really annoying now!

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Well as far as vBulletin's cookie system is concerned, it works without a hitch, because I haven't had to login for almost a year now. SO, it's most likely your internet browser. Which browser service do you use (as in Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Rumor has it that you need to like chockolit chip cookies for it to work.

Posted by DeathScape

Quoting Jesse Smith: Rumor has it that you need to like chockolit chip cookies for it to work.

That doesn't make sence.

Posted by DeathScape

Quoting Linkman: Well as far as vBulletin's cookie system is concerned, it works without a hitch, because I haven't had to login for almost a year now. SO, it's most likely your internet browser. Which browser service do you use (as in Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)?

Internet Explorer.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoting Jesse Smith: Rumor has it that you need to like chockolit chip cookies for it to work.

Why did that make me lol?

Posted by Hyper

Quoting DeathScape: Internet Explorer.

Download and use Mozilla Firefox.
[url]www.mozilla.org/products/firefox[/url]

Then, enable cookies in your browser and in your User CP here.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro: Why did that make me lol?

Because it was a correct answer, yet at the same time it was a messed up wacko answer. Yes, you need cookies, but I wasn't going to say just that because that would of been a normal answer!!!! So I added chockolet chip to it!!!!