Blade: The Series

Posted by juliebriggs

why. this doesnt need to happen. the first blade movie was awesome. the other 2 sucked ***. plus the series doesnt have wesly snipes. almost makes ya wish for new episodes of fastlane

Posted by Crazy K

Its going to fail. I agree that Blade was a good movie and the other two were not even close to being that great. But Spike TV just needs to get a better idea of shows.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I predict a run of two episodes.

:cool:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I lol'd so hard at the commercial for it. It looks so, so terrible.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Vampiro: I lol'd so hard at the commercial for it. It looks so, so terrible.

Agreed, I mean when they can't even make a cool trailer from something, you know it's gonna suck.

Posted by juliebriggs

i really dont see the point in a blade series. all u really need to see is the first one, the other 2 might as well not exist. but a series? if this series makes it through a season ill be surprised

Posted by Dye

They are running out of ideas. Their other shows arent holding up so they need something new. They are trying so hard to come up with something that people will watch that they create a piece of crap. It happens all the time, like the time they tried to conduct a decent show based on the movie beatle juice. They actually tried to get a tv show on nick going about his "wacky" adventures.... total waste of time and energy

Posted by Nostrovia

Blade the series would be an utter waste of time and money. I agree they should have just stopped after the first movie. The other 2 were left over ideas that shouldnt' have even been persued. They sucked!

TV shows aside, even the movies being released are wastes of time and are just revamped ideas or redone/updated versions of already made movies.... ie: War of the Worlds, Poseidon, King Kong, the list goes on.... And there's rumors of a Star Wars mini series... oh great that'll prolly fail... anyone remember young indiana jones chronicles? nuff said