TVGCS: Cast Page Details

Posted by Alastor

Linkman and I (mostly Linkman) are working on a Freewebs to host TVGCS, to prevent the wild chance of us losing the comics like we did in 2004. We'll reveal it when it's done, or atleast close to done. Linkman's doing alot of custom coding on it, so it's not one of the default layouts.

One of the pages we'll have is a Cast page. Here, we will have a couple of fields of information about each cast member. We've decided to let you, the cast, fill in your own details. Try to keep it somewhat professional. I'd appreciate it if we don't have someone's biography consist of only "Made of win and awesome. Deserves medals." Go into a little detail, please.

Edit: *null*

Fill each in as you see fit, but try to be atleast a little serious about it, or we'll rewrite it ourselves. Also, this is only really for the cast. As we've said before, if you don't have a custom sprite, you're not likely to appear as a cameo, let alone a cast member.

Posted by Linkman

alright, we're not asking for new characters. This thread is basically directed at the following 9 people:

Me
Alastor
maian
Linko_16
coromoro
netman
Zerostar
Iris
Klarth

Posted by Alastor

Alright, we revised this a little.

Name:

Those are all the fields we'll be using, and remember, keep it short. This is all the room you have to work with.

Posted by Klarth

Hah, I found the URL on my first try. Nice one, the design's hideous right now :cookie: I like the Link To The Past bg though.

Name: KFL
Dislikes: You

Posted by Linkman

your name is not KFL, it's Jackass >:O

Posted by maian

Name:Zach
Dislikes: too many phone calls, anime addicts, people who steal pencils from him

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Linkman: your name is not KFL, it's Jackass >:O

DEBATABLE MAYBE I JUST HATE MY NAME AND OPERATE UNDER A PSEUDONYM BUT I'M NOT GOING TO REVEAL MY PSEUDONYM HERE SO YOU CAN JUST USE KFL INSTEAD ^.^;;; Actually, I don't mind my FIRST name that much, but what the hell

fish

sticks

Posted by Iris

Name: Iris
Dislikes: Touching

Posted by Minesweeper

Name: Zerostar
Dislikes: Work, bugs, poor spelling/grammar

Posted by Linko_16

Name: Linko_16
Dislikes: Alastor stealing all his "likes."

Posted by Iris

Clearly you've forgotten some one. :mad:

Posted by Alastor

Oh yeah, we forgot Dexter. :(

No but srsly, I'll make yours later today. It was way too long earlier.