i fukken own at selling mens clothes

Posted by Lord of Spam

In a little over 16 hours of being on the sales floor, I've sold over $2500 in dress shirts, socks, and underwear.

I sold one woman $80 worth of socks. Let me run that by you again. I SOLD SOMEONE EIGHTY DOLLARS WORTH OF NOTHING BUT SOCKS.

I'm so hardcore at something sp lame.:(

Posted by The Judge

I was really enjoying the period of time in which I didn't have to see you post here. gb2house

Posted by Ant

Do you make any commision off those socks?

Posted by Darksong X

Sales Floor is something I never want to hear again. Although when I worked in the Shoe Dept. at Mervyns I sold quite alot of shoes, mostly to the elderly who don't know any better, and the Mexicans who seems to buy seven pairs at a time.

Posted by Ant

Those were the upper class beaner scum. I had to deal with the wal-mart ones :( "Hmm, I need to reach those pair of shoes on top of the shelf. I guess I better stand up in the kart and try and reach them. Hold my hat Pablo"

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

that's pretty hxc of you, LoS. Though I smell underhanded tactics.

Posted by Dreadnought

I read the thread as 'I fukken own at selling men' and I got turned on. You disappoint me, homogay.

Posted by Darksong X

This thread on the whole dissapoints me. Greatly.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Darksong X]This thread on the whole dissapoints me. Greatly.

You were the one who bought the $80 in socks. The socks were of low quality and did not transform to form Weltall as you expected.

This is why you are disapointed.

Posted by Darksong X

Quoting Stalolin: You were the one who bought the $80 in socks. The socks were of low quality and did not transform to form Weltall as you expected.

This is why you are disapointed.

Quoted for f[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]cking truth. I need socks that transform into Weltal-Id. I shall pay handsomley for these.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: Though I smell underhanded tactics.

:cool: