Favorite Zelda game

Posted by Ch

My favorite Zelda has to be Ocarina of Time. Its go soo much replay value. And Majora's Mask.

Posted by -Shadow-

I have 3 favorites
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Link to the past

Posted by Ch

yea Majoras mask was pretty good too i should add that.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Link's Awakening and a Link to the Past, out of the ones I've either beaten or almost beaten.

Posted by Linko_16

Hard to pick just a few.

The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda: Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Sorely Unappreciated)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

So basically all of those that I've played, 'cept for the Oracle series. Those didn't really have that old Zelda charm.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

*adds a poll*

I like Ocarina of Time the best. I don't have enough time to explain why now, so I'll edit my post later.

Posted by Chill

I just like them all but the only one that i dont care for is wind waker. I was hoping for an adult link game and instead this came out but it was still good.

Posted by Serenade

I have to agree with Chill there. I liked the story behind Wind Waker, but it could've gone longer. I voted for OoT myself. I think it revolutionized the gaming world. Oh, and no fear Chill, for the next adult Link game is coming soon to a Gamecube near you...

Posted by Dandelion

Ocarina of Time...but mostly for the music ^_^

Posted by Dexter

The Legend of Zelda. That second quest was just amazing. I liked The Adventure of Link too. It was so different from the rest, but it was still very satisfying.

Posted by Knightmare0999

I loved Oot. I've played it through probably 20 times.

Posted by Leon S Kennedy

Mine's is Majora's mask. Because I liked the gameplay, the mini-quests and it was addictive!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Like with most people, I gotta say OoT also. It was just amazing, and well put together.

Posted by Klarth

Ocarina of Time & A Link to the Past.

Majora's Mask was pretty good, too.

Posted by bugnkit75

minish cap was a bit short but i like four swords more tho, i wish the four swords game also was longer too :(

Posted by Foxy McCloud

I enjoy OoT a great deal. But if I had to choose I'd have to say my farvorite Zelda game is A Link to The Past. It took all of the best things of the original and only made them better.

Posted by Megatron

Majora's Mask. Closely followed by OoT.

Posted by Sandslash

it's got to be ocarina of time. classic.

Posted by Sandslash

A Link to the Past is a close second. It's brilliant! I'm still playing it, only two more dungeons to go!

Posted by Zeta

Majora's Mask, Link's Awakening DX, and the original Legend of Zelda are my top three.

And Sandslash, try not to double post; it gets on a lot of people's nerves for some reason.

Posted by Axis

[COLOR=Black]Ocarina of Time. All the levels are great in this game. The whole concept and layout of the game was great too. Ive played this game and beaten it like 5 times. Great game.[/COLOR]

Posted by Corrupt

Link to the Past and Link's Awakening are both by far my favorites.

Posted by Jezex

Wind waker... the latest 1 ive played

4 Swords Adventures... The latest 1 im about 2 play

Posted by StarBlazer

My favorite Zelda game is Orcarina of Time because you can ride epona as adult link, the only problem is that you can't ride epona around the fields as a kid. I also like the OoT because you can chose to be a kid or an adult.

Posted by SonicBlu

What a tough question to have to answer. I mean, it's almost as if you were asking me what my favorite song of all time would be. Although I can't think of one to depict as my favorite without ruling out the others, I would have to rank my favorites as follows:

1. Ocarina of Time/Master's Quest
2. Zelda III: A Link to the Past
3. Majora's Mask
4. Legend of Zelda
5. The Minish Cap
6. Oracle of Ages
7. Oracle of Seasons
8. Link's Awakening
9. Wind Wakers
10. Zelda II: The Adventures of Link
11. Four Swords

Posted by Spinal

I voted for a link to the past, thats one of the best games ever made, and i hate what nintendo did with zelda after that... imo zelda when't from grate to not playable when they turned it into a 3d game.

Stop making every game 3d!

Posted by loony636

I personally like them all and can't find anything seriously wrong with any of them. There are some minor issues that need to be fixed with some, but generally they are all pretty good. If I was forced to pick, I would say OoT (and Master Quest since they're pretty similar). It was the best and still is the best.

By the way, here's just something stupid about the poll:

Quoted post: This poll will close on 06-18-2032 at 11:25 AM
Who's going to still be voting at 06-18-2032???

Posted by Towelie1

OOT was my first and favorite zelda game i played, and since then i've played pretty much all of them. MM wasnt that *** IMO, its was annoying the way you had to keep going back in time and stuff, but i liked my gold catrige...

Posted by Son Gohan

My favorite is Ocarina of Time and I also like Oracle of Ages.

Posted by Thingy

OoT was fun but simple. i must have beaten it 9 times. mojoras mask was fun too. but not as easy. i only beat it once. im about to beat wind waker too. most of them i beat. but tyeres no doubt that the new legend of zelda is gunna be awsome!!!

Posted by Supermario

The Legend of Zelda.

Posted by Jarulara

I like Link to the Past. Because of the weapons, the adventure, and the bosses. Out of all the Zelda's I like the bosses in this one. They are complicated.
I love all the Zeldas except number II. Never got into it.

Posted by sodipop

Ocarina of time is my all time favorite game but i never actually played Majoras mask yet. I bought the Zelda collectors edition yesterday online with the 4 zeldas on it :) cant wait to play them

Posted by Siazo

I put Links awakening simply becasue had a friedn not lent it to me I never would have got into the zelda series, I also belive it was a extremely well done 2D game better than all current 3d ones but out of the 3D ones I like Majora's mask for it's variety best

Posted by Light

personally my favorite was OoT but i love them all i've played and beat almost everyone of them i'm working on wind waker right now i jsut got it for a present and haven't stopped playing unless mom threatens to pull my tv's plug!!

Posted by Jak Pattinson

i favor link to the past. that is a very cool game. multi player on four sword advenchers is also kicks when im playing with some buddies.

Posted by Alaster

my favorite is majoras mask....i like being goron

Posted by Alaster

but i do like ocarina of time a lot too

Posted by Pacifico

Phew...Thought you where Alastor for a minute there. Anyway, quite it with the double posts.

Posted by Jerry Rice

My fav is A Link to the Past,so much to look around for, and great replay value! Kept me busy for hours.

Posted by crelda

i completed all the gba+gb games and my fav was minish cap.

well all but "a link to the past" i hated that game for some reason i only got to the dark world and couldnt go any further cuz i found it so boring. I like all the other games and played them.

Posted by needhelp

It was hard to choose between OoT and MM. I voted MM, but I love OoT just as much. I haven't finished all of the games yet, but I've liked the ones I've played so far.

Posted by felty

They are all good, although Ocarina of Time, and A Link To The Past would have to be my overall favorites.

Posted by Faulty

I liked Four Swords Adventures best, for the simple reason that its multiplayer, though it was REALLY easy.

Posted by Madame Flurrie

Currently, Majora's Mask. I just love how surreal it is.

Posted by LagunasSweetling

I love Ocarina of Time, it's what introduced me to Zelda in the first place. And I do love Majora's Mask as well, though having to reset the day got on my nerves...

Posted by ExoXile

I happend to vote The Legend of Zelda: Adventure of Link... :o

But i was going to vote A link to the past.
Oot and Alttp are both as great however.

Posted by gamer_net

ocarina of time, easily.

Posted by Seres Aran

My favorite Zelda games are Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Link to the Past, and soon to be Twilight Princess. No offense, but the gameboy versions of Zelda all look dumb. Especially Oracle of Ages/ Seasons. They've never sparked my interest. Not even Minish Cap looks worthy of buying. They just don't have the Zelda-ish look...

Quoted post: Not even Minish Cap looks worthy of buying. They just don't have the Zelda-ish look...

... Minish Cap used a WW graphic style. If you like WW and didn't mind how THAT looked, then how could MC not look "zelda-ish"

Anyways, the GB versions, if anything, would look the most "zelda-ish", seeing as how they look fairly similar to the early NES/SNES games.

Posted by veritas

A Link to The Past. I can't put it down.

Posted by The Ripley

They all kick a good piece of kiester, but majora's mask was difficult, I stopped after my bad expierience with twinmold. Yeah, he and I are not too good of friends.

Posted by Seres Aran

Quoting Vampiro: ... Minish Cap used a WW graphic style. If you like WW and didn't mind how THAT looked, then how could MC not look "zelda-ish"

Anyways, the GB versions, if anything, would look the most "zelda-ish", seeing as how they look fairly similar to the early NES/SNES games.

I never said I liked the graphics. I said the GAME. Graphics don't make a game, ya' know. You can ask my brother *searches around (hmm... where'd he go?)* how I was always complaining about the graphics of Wind Waker. I said cell shading was stupid and downgraded Zelda.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Seres Aran: I said cell shading was stupid and downgraded Zelda.

I thought of it as an upgrade.

Quoted post: I never said I liked the graphics. I said the GAME. Graphics don't make a game, ya' know.

Quoted post: They just don't have the Zelda-ish look...

When you say somehting like "Zelda-ish look" you obviously mean the look of the game. And that has a lot to do with the graphics.

Quoted post: I thought of it as an upgrade.

Same here. After all, that's exactly what it is. It was nowhere near and pixilated and blocky as the old Zelda games. SO I can't see how it could have been a downgrade.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Seres Aran: I said cell shading was stupid and downgraded Zelda.

You did not, hence:

Quoted post: They just don't have the Zelda-ish look...

And how do you consider it "stupid"?

Posted by Eludiac

mines gota be majoras mask cuz it was just soo challenging with the whole time aspect. it may have gotten tedious at times but it was all friggin sweet.

Posted by ScudZteR

1) Ocarina of Time

2) Link to the Past

3) Majoras Mask

4) Four Swords

5) Wind Waker

The rest are the same on my list. I've played them all but the three CD-i games but i hear they're rubbish anyway.

Posted by Seres Aran

Quoting ExoXile: You did not, hence:

And how do you consider it "stupid"?

Don't get me wrong, I like chibis and stuff, but not in Zelda. Don't tell me you wouldnt've enjoyed Wind Waker more if it had the old graphics, just upgraded. I liked the Metroid Prime-ish graphics. That's why Twilight Princess looks so much better than Wind Waker. I'm sorry if I caused some confusion.

Posted by The Ripley

They also need to make DS a wifi Zelda game, sorta like four swords, only not as gay. They could call it Five Swords.

Quoted post: I like chibis and stuff, but not in Zelda.

They weren't chibis. They were children.

Quoted post: Don't tell me you wouldnt've enjoyed Wind Waker more if it had the old graphics, just upgraded

WW had the best graphics for what it was trying to achieve. Cel-shading was by far the best choice. IMO.

Posted by Seres Aran

Quoting Vampiro: They weren't chibis. They were children.

Yeah, but mixed with those wacky faces and cartoonish looks... bleagh....

Quoted post: WW had the best graphics for what it was trying to achieve. Cel-shading was by far the best choice. IMO.

<< So you're saying that Twilight Princess would be better if it were cell-shaded?

Quoted post: << So you're saying that Twilight Princess would be better if it were cell-shaded?

Did I say that? I said the cel-shading was perfect for WW. Link was an innocent, young child thrown into this mess. So it only makes sense that the graphics show that. Thus, the cartoony, kiddish look. With TP they want a more fierce, evil, dark look. So realistic graphics only make sense. See?

Posted by Seres Aran

Quoting Vampiro: Did I say that? I said the cel-shading was perfect for WW. Link was an innocent, young child thrown into this mess. So it only makes sense that the graphics show that. Thus, the cartoony, kiddish look. With TP they want a more fierce, evil, dark look. So realistic graphics only make sense. See?

Makes sense, but doesn't solve the problem. They didn't have to give WW an evil, fierce, dark look. Look at Ocarina of Time. He started out as a kid. The graphics still had that serious tone (although blocky and all... Nintendo 64ish). But that didn't mean that it didn't suit the game.

If you want a good explanation, look up Miyamoto's reasoning.

Posted by Seres Aran

Quoting Vampiro: If you want a good explanation, look up Miyamoto's reasoning.

Good point... I suppose I'll try that, but I have no idea where to look.

Google.

Posted by Slyder

My top 3 are...
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
and Wind Waker.

Posted by CS Ryan

Majora's Mask- being able to transform into a Deku, a Goron, and a Zora was awesome!

Posted by Link_1987

I have to say i like every zelda game ive ever played but OOT best, and majoras mask was good but too much of a sidestory to OOT

Posted by AT THE DRIVE-IN

I have to go with Majora's Mask, I just really found this one the most fun out of all the ones i've played. Also the whole mask thing was awesome.

Posted by LinkTetra

WindWaker, as you can see from my name. :)

Posted by GameMiestro

Wind Waker as of yet.

Posted by Fragliche

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

I enjoyed altering time and all the masks.

Posted by sonic hedgehog

I've beeten ganon so many times on Oot I've lost count, it's my fav. game
of all time

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

I like Majora's Mask because it has Zoras in it!!

Quoted post: I like Majora's Mask because it has Zoras in it!!

That was the only game to feature them, you know...

Posted by Monkey-paw

Zelda is just the best game in the world nothing can beat it lol well thats my opinion

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time :D

It was the first 3d zelda game, has great replay value, and has hours of gameplay :D

Posted by jlc_1988@hotmail.com

Link to the past is the best....the rest are great...just not as good lol

Posted by Azure Wolf

Ocarina of time. By far. not because it was the first one I think I encountered (I kinda had to work backwards XD) but just because it was always just so much more than the others. Wonderfull backgrounds so different from the semi-repetative GB versions and so many in-depth side quests that acctually made a bit of sence XD

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Black"]My favorite is Oracle of Ages just because it was my first Zelda game.
( I am not much of a Zelda fan)[/COLOR]

Posted by flyingboris

their all good

Posted by TehGamer

Ocraina of time is teh best zelda game ever.. i doubt it will be any better zelda game than tht ever :D
i must have cleared tht game a million time, but its still so kool :D:D:D

Posted by jjgur

the best one is ocarina of time... i seriously love that game... it has a good story to it and it has alot of neat stuff in it

Posted by Jonnymovgamer

Zelda Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Windwaker are my top three favorites.

Posted by Mr.Microsoft

They are all good! I swear this! If there was no Zelda, then My life would seriously not be worth living. what is a world without zelda?

But personally I liked Majoras mask. Although The "Sages of Time Saga" (Ocarina of time, majoras mask & Twilight princess) Series is my favorite zelda story line.

Boy am I not a Zelda Fan boy!?

Posted by Cruxis

I don't have a favorite, I absolutly love them all.

But I can say that if I just had to pick any of them that where the most revolutionary, I would easily say "Majora's Mask". It had a amazing time system, and totally new features that had never been seen in a zelda game. I also liked the darker atmosphere and the fact that it tired to continue where "ocarina of time" left off.

But more than anything Major's mask introduced zelda fan's to
"Feirce Deity Link" The darker and far more powerful form of link. I have actually heard that he may be featured in Twilight princess, becuase TP is a follow up to ocarina of time and majors mask, so naturally he could be featured in it.

Posted by Dog

OoT and MM are by far the best Legend of Zelda games that i've played.

Posted by Xero

Hmm... I'd say I enjoyed OoT more, but MM was great as well.

Posted by Viccica

I'm reallii fond of both Ocarina of Tiime and Majjora's mask, but I gotta saii OoT takes the defiinate gold. Majora's mask annoyed me wiith the tiime travel biit.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

A Link to the Past or Ocarina of Time.

ALttP was the first Zelda game I played, so naturally I have a special place for it. The world, both Light and Dark, looked great. The dungeons were challenging and unique. The ending wasn't a dissapointment, either, as Ganon wasn't too hard, but he wasn't extremely easy.... *cough*WindWaker*cough*.

Ocarina of Time. Well, who doesn't like OoT? One of the best games for the N64.

Posted by Preeminence

orcarania of time is the best zelda game of all time...majora's mask is great too...i have only beaten those 2 zelda games

Posted by HELLbillie

Ocarin of Time, hands down is the best. Links awakening was bloody good aswell

Posted by SaintNerevar

Ocarina of time and Oracle of ages.

Posted by Samusfreak

Ocarina of Time is amazing you can defeat so many bosses in this game, boah. Well Major Mask is good to but this game is not so hard like Ocarina of Time, thats why I love this game.

Posted by Dexter

Majora's Mask felt more disconnected. The story didn't seem to flow favorably and collecting masks didn't seem serious enough for a Zelda game, even though this was probably the most serious Zelda game there is, with the moon and the apocalypse and all. It seemed to oppose itself in that regard. Maybe I should learn to appreciate that quality. Also, something about keeping organized with the time and being hurried was unappealing. Still a great game, but easily not the best Zelda game.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I tried very hard to get into OOT, Majora's Mask and all the other 3D ones, but I didn't find them fun.

To me, Zelda is the good old fashioned aerial view game. I liked Link's Awakening best, but I also liked LttP, The Legend of Zelda, Oracle games, and... I think that's it for the ones I really like. Yeah.

Posted by GameMiestro

Four Swords for the GCN was a really good game.

Really.

Posted by Anatomy Of A Ghost

Ocarania of Time
Majora's Mask
A Link to the Past

Posted by MasterOfMyDomain

A Link to the Past and Links Awakening are my favorites. They got me addicted =)

Posted by coolness432

I love Zelda OOT but my vote must go to The original Legend of Zelda for its originality, replay value, and difficulty.(especially on the second quest)

Posted by Sora+Kiari

Occarina of time, and twilight princess are my top favs!! wat do u ppl like better...?

Posted by MrQuicksilver

OOT is the best

Posted by Sora+Kiari

Quoting MrQuicksilver: OOT is the best

yea....it is...wat was ur favorite part?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm currently debating Twilight Princess as my all time favourite Zelda game. Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are my current favourites, but I keep asking myself - 'What do they have that Twilight Princess doesn't?'

Apart from giant moons.

Changed my mind. MM is my favourite.

Posted by Sora+Kiari

i never played mm...but i hear it is amazing...is it a sequal to oot or is twilight princess the direct sequal?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Sora+Kiari: i never played mm...but i hear it is amazing...is it a sequal to oot or is twilight princess the direct sequal?

True sequel to Ocarina of Time, with the exact same protagonist.

Posted by gandalf117

Majora's Mask

Posted by Sora+Kiari

wat was the point of mm?...is Navi still our fairy?...would u suggest that i should play it sometime?

Posted by Zeta

The point was to stop the moon from falling and destroying the land of Termina. The fairy in MM is Tatl. And yes, play it. Kicks OoT's as, though many don't agree.

Posted by Ant

I disagree.

Posted by maian

Quoting Zeta: The point was to stop the moon from falling and destroying the land of Termina. The fairy in MM is Tatl. And yes, play it. Kicks OoT's as, though many don't agree.

I ONCE AGAIN CAN'T GIVE BLOODY REP TO YOU.

Yes, MM is amazing. If you want for classic traditional Zelda, it's probably not the one for you. It has nothing to do with the Triforce, Hyrule, etc. It's a seperate chapter.

But, the gameplay outdoes OOT in pretty much every way. There's so much mystery and depth in MM, and since it's based around three days, the NPCs have so much more depth than they do in any other Zelda game. MM set the mood better than any other Zelda game.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Majora's Mask is pretty underappreciated - it was a little too abstract for many, it required the RAM pack for the N64, and was right at the end of the console's life. I think only Twilight Princess can hold a flame to its depth of character - Tatl is perhaps the only other 'helper' character I've ever particularly cared about, bar Midna.

I often come into conflict over Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Ocarina, for me, had more memorably designed dungeons - I can still remember all the intricacies of Jabu Jabu's Belly, the Water Temple and the Spirit Temple, but only the Stone Tower Temple springs to mind when I try to recall MM's dungeons. The bosses, additionally are only vague memories compared to the showdowns in OoT.

Majora's Mask, on the other hand, has fantastic plot, both within the main story and the side quests, and the mood has the perfect balance of humour, grim, and mystical-ness. The masks, too, made the gameplay diverse while still staying true to the basics. Finally playing as Gorons and Zoras was half the fun with the MM, and while typing this, I actually feel a strong desire to dig out my N64 and go for my fourth playthrough...

Posted by Locke Cole

Favorite is a no brainer - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The Game that got me started in serious gaming and to this date I have not found one game that I'd pick over it.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Sora+Kiari: wat was the point of mm?...is Navi still our fairy?...would u suggest that i should play it sometime?

At the bigening on MM you're in the lost woods looking for Navi, when she ran off after you put the Master Sword back in its rock at the end of OoT.

You get ambushed by the skull kid and his two farries, Tatl and tael (tattle tale LOLZ) The skull kid steals your horse (which it still Epona), your Ocarina, and runs off you follow him and eventually you'll meet up with him and he will turn you into a deku kid.

You appear in a place called Termainia, and the first thing you to is get your instrument back, and try to lift the curse of the deku off you.

Once that is complete you go through a bunch of challanging and trilling temples with your NEW FAIRY Tatl.

Long story short it's an awesome game. PLAY IT! Oh, and drop KH.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Ocarina of Time, it was my first Zelda game....truly a great.

Posted by UncleYaris

[COLOR="Red"]as much as i love ocarina, its a deadlock between that one and majora's mask which i absolutely loved to death as well. on top of it, link to the past was my 1st zelda game and it was ****ing amazing. so im just gonna click i love em all, mainly becuase that i really can't decide [/COLOR]

Posted by O.T.L

Ocarina of time

hands down , its ****in legendary .
every song that they played in the ocarina , i swear could have been turned into a real songs , they could have made an album those beats were so catchy .

plus the dungeons and bosses were ****** cool
and so was the story ...
and oh and i recently was thinking of the whole zelda and shiek thing about zelda transforming into shiek...

i always thought that zelda was trained by that tall lady that was always with zelda to fight and be ninja-E and stuff.....

thats why i thought she was shiek and zelda ... makes sense to me

Posted by Panic!

Twilight Princess.

I've also play The Legend of Zelda, Link's Adventure, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Oracle of Seasons. I didn't like any of them too much. Twilight Princess I am loving.

Haha, oh wow.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

I would have to vote Twilight Princess, then Ocarina of Time, then the First Legend of Zelda.

Posted by ZOSO

Id have to say Ocarina of time. The Gameplay was amazing, and had very advanced graphics and music for the time. Still one of the best games out there. Im playing Twilight princess right now, and so far its a pretty sweet game. im not a fan of collecting the drops though.

Posted by Inuyasha

Hey man theres a reason why i picked none. Its because ur missing two of them. Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass!

Posted by ExoXile

****, my vote is wrong.
It's supposed to be on ALttP but whatever.

Posted by Kalessa

A link to the past, followed closely by Oot, followed closely by Twilight Princess.

Posted by Noir

MMmmm...I guess I'd have to jump on the bandwagon and say OOT, but TP was definitely the most addictive. And sexy. Whoo, that was the hottest pile o' pixels I ever did see (not when he was a dog, obviously).
Well, I take that back. Leon Kennedy in RE4 was pretty nice looking too.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Majora's Mask

[quote=The X;514831]I'm currently debating Twilight Princess as my all time favourite Zelda game. Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are my current favourites, but I keep asking myself - 'What do they have that Twilight Princess doesn't?'

Apart from giant moons.

Masks, duh.

Posted by Colonel

Honestly, for me this decision is a huge one. After replaying almost every single one I'm pretty sure the finalists are: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and The Wind Waker.

I don't know why, but the Wind Waker sticks out for me...I feel as though it's graphics combined with clever plot and enriching music makes it a winner. Also, it's probably the most original Zelda game out there. I mean a sail boat?! Eff yeah!!

Posted by gamer gaming

i like wind waker and one that isnt up there twilight princess

Posted by Nataki

My favorite Zelda game is locked between Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. They are both such good games. Also, I like Majora's Mask and Link to the Past. The graphics in TP are so good and the plot is new, but is old at the same time because of the whole "Ganondorf steals princess...get her back, triforce" sort of thing. Ocarina of Time has really memorable tunes and dungeons. Majora's Mask had nothing to do with hyrule, so it was a fresh idea. The only irratating thing in that game was trying to get past the "first" first day in the beggining, it was like a race against time. I think there sould be some more games with young Link. A link to the Past was a really good game too. The plot was not stupid, and the animation was cute.
Wind Waker sucked. The plot was stupid and the animation blew chunks. If the animation was made to match that of regular young link, and the so called Link was not with that stupid women calling herself his grandmother. Also, the way he had to save his sister, how touching. I was hoping that she would have died when they took her. I was thinking of getting phantom hourglass, but then learned that it was toon animation, so decided against it. I immediately wrote off spirit tracks because it was toon animation.

Posted by riolumaster

altough it not from the list, Phantom
hourglass

Posted by christothefish

Ocarina of time, what do you think?

Posted by Living Peril

I love Zelda ocarina of time especially the master quest its harder and funner i"ve played about every zelda game and beat the ones in played oracle of seasons and oracle of ages were pretty challenging at times wind waker had some cartoony graphics but was an extremely well balanced gameplay twilight princess was fum and long the minish cap was good but really short