Big Boss dies...

Posted by Fate

[url="http://www.gamespot.com/news/6151905.html"]...of laughter.[/url]

Posted by Klarth

That's pretty nasty. I'd hate to see who else was on the list.

Posted by Speedfreak

I just want to know how he beat out Tidus.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Personally, I'm more of a Donkey Kong kinda man. :-*

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wait, there are people out there who DONT realize how gay link is? Wtf?

Posted by Speedfreak

He wears typical clothing of that age, that's the only thing anyone has against him.

That faggot Tidus, on the other hand, has no excuse.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Nobody is saying that Tidus isnt one of the biggest buttpirates on the planet. But really, link? Come on, man.

Posted by Speedfreak

Hey, Henry VIII had 6 wives and kicked France's ass on a daily bases. Still dressed like an idiot, though.

Posted by nich

Is it because he wears tights? I bet it's 'cause he wears tights. They fixed that in TP though, he now wears sort of tight pants

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Speedfreak: Hey, Henry VIII had 6 wives and kicked France's ass on a daily bases. Still dressed like an idiot, though.

Its not about that, thought that doesnt help.

Think about it, he runs around saving the world etc, and STILL doesnt get any off of zelda. **** that ****.

Posted by nich

Zelda's a square.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Lord of Spam]Its not about that, thought that doesnt help.

Think about it, he runs around saving the world etc, and STILL doesnt get any off of zelda. **** that ****.

...considering there is a line of Links, it kind of means it from someone. In OoT he had like 5 women around him.

Posted by Etoanir Shdlcw

...anyone who has played zelda knows link is gay anyways, so this isn't a big suprise.

Posted by TendoAddict

Why is everyone calling link gay?

Am I the only one who remembers how he pimped like 5 girls in OoT?

Clue: When you get 5 girls to get the hots for you, you'r not gay.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Eh... Count 4. No way I'd touch that Princess Ruto.

Posted by Fate

[quote]This isn't the first time Link has been associated with gay culture--he was the inspiration for Xandir P. Wifflebottom, the homosexual video game character in Comedy Central's Drawn Together.

It's because of his pretty appearance, guys. It's supposed to be funny. :)

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting TendoAddict: Why is everyone calling link gay?

Am I the only one who remembers how he pimped like 5 girls in OoT?

Clue: When you get 5 girls to get the hots for you, you'r not gay.
Except he never got anywhere with any of them. Cause he's a fag.

Posted by Speedfreak

Or because the game is rated E and he's in actual fact a 10 year old.

As it happens, there hasn't been a single game where Link has been an adult, so it's really no wonder that he never "got it on" with anyone.

Twilight Princess is the first Zelda game where Link is actually an adult. And wouldn't you know it? He has a love interest!

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting Last Fog: Except he never got anywhere with any of them. Cause he's a fag.

It's a ****ing GAME. They aren't going to be like, "lets show link having hot sex with Zelda."

Besides, they did hint that he might have a relationship with her in TP.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Quoting Last Fog: Except he never got anywhere with any of them. Cause he's a fag.

Link is one of the few video game characters that has descendents from one game to another. Take that however you want to.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'd stick it in his pooper.

Posted by Speedfreak

I feel I must reiterate this.

Link is a CHILD.

Quoting Speedfreak:
Link is a CHILD.

Yes, but then he grows up and propagates the species with the best of them.

Quoted post: I feel I must reiterate this.

Link is a CHILD.

He's what, 16-17 in OoT, LA and TP? That's legal.

Posted by Bebop

I am very suprised Dante is not what gets gays 'hot'.

Posted by Fate

I guess the adult version of Link had more time to get the title of a communal piece.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro]He's what, 16-17 in OoT, LA and TP? That's legal.

You're quite wrong. In every Zelda game so far link has been a child. Even in OoT he was still a child in an aged body.

And like I said, he has a love interest in TP.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting Vampiro: I'd stick it in his pooper.

truth.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Speedfreak: You're quite wrong. In every Zelda game so far link has been a child. Even in OoT he was still a child in an aged body.

Childlike mentalities are sexy! Makes rape much more fun. Plus, I don't care what age he is in his head, just his body. :cool:

"We know he isn't gay, he just dresses like he's from Brazil. Or like he's in a parade. Gay people? They know what's gay. Gays know what's gay better than people that aren't gay. And Link is the gayest one to them." - Big Boss

So what's that make someone who tells everyone what all gays know?

Posted by Last Fog

lol you gotta love nintendo fans... defending a video game character like your lives depended on it.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Fate][COLOR=skyblue]Childlike mentalities are sexy! Makes rape much more fun. Plus, I don't care what age he is in his head, just his body.[/COLOR] :cool:

"[COLOR=yellowgreen]We know he isn't gay, he just dresses like he's from Brazil. Or like he's in a parade. Gay people? They know what's gay. Gays know what's gay better than people that aren't gay. And Link is the gayest one to them.[/COLOR]" - Big Boss

I'm f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking loving the hypocrisy here, Tidus boy.

EDIT: Wait, of course! They didn't pick Tidus because he's Asian.

Posted by Fate

Carlos thinks Tidus looks pretty gay, actually. Just less gay than Link. Asians aren't people!

Posted by Speedfreak

Like I said, Link lives in ancient times, Tidus has no excuse.

Quoted post: You're quite wrong. In every Zelda game so far link has been a child. Even in OoT he was still a child in an aged body.

AoL (which is what I meant in my previous post)? He was 16 then. Plus, in OoT his mind was as old as he was. It's not like his brain was locked away seperately from his body. It's much like a coma in that sense.

Plus, from the looks of the picture they've chosen, it's TP Link.

Quoted post: Like I said, Link lives in ancient times, Tidus has no excuse.

The future/alternate universe

Posted by Bebop

It's not a question of him being gay. Ho can someone with no personality have a sexuality?

It's to do with gays thinking hes hot. Just because a fag wants to sodomize you doesnt mean you into that stuff.

Besides, Dante is teh gayest ;-*

Posted by nich

If gay people know whats gay and find Link the gayest of them all, what exactly is it that makes him so gay? Like Bebop said he has no personality, he never even speaks.

Quoted post: If gay people know whats gay and find Link the gayest of them all, what exactly is it that makes him so gay?

They don't think he's gay, they just him sexy.

Posted by Speedfreak

Bebop has a point. I mean, if Fate finds Big Boss attractive then there's going to be plenty of gay guys who's like to bang him up the ass too =D

Posted by Fate

Oh, you better believe it. ;)

Posted by Kaise Suratu

People who say Link is gay is making fun of his metrosexual appearance of the character (not necesairly by the personality). I hope no one ACTUALLY thinks he's gay so don't remind us he's from a game with an "E" rating made in pixel characters. It's just fun to make fun of Link because he was in a gay magazine, and from their perspective you can see where they're going with this.
(For the Obvious)

This is directed to the people who are like "screw you guys, they're only nintendo characters not real people".

Sorry I read a few post like that on the thread and I'm to lazy and it takes to long to quote them all.

Turns out, if you're gay you're automatically rated M. Go figure.

Posted by Kaise Suratu

No but if you're going to have hot sex with someone...

Quoting Speedfreak: Or because the game is rated E and he's in actual fact a 10 year old.

As it happens, there hasn't been a single game where Link has been an adult, so it's really no wonder that he never "got it on" with anyone.

Twilight Princess is the first Zelda game where Link is actually an adult. And wouldn't you know it? He has a love interest!

Is what I was referring too.

Then it would be A/O and never sell. What's you point?

Posted by Kaise Suratu

My point is people from this thread comment on Link's appearance was never meant literal. Saying that it was meant for a 10 year old on a rated 'E' level is stating the obvious.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Kaise Suratu]My point is people from this thread comment on Link's appearance was never meant literal. Saying that it was meant for a 10 year old on a rated 'E' level is stating the obvious.

On this board stating the obvious is often a necessity :-/

Posted by Xenos

The biggest fag in gaming history can be none other than ...

[IMG]http://image.lik-sang.com/images/large/fig-ff-vii-kotobuki-sephiroth-aug05.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Bebop

WIN

Yeah, Tingle's way more of a poof than Sephiroth. Sephiroth's just a woman.

He better have a cameo in TP :mad: Even if it's just a tiny easter egg.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Bebop: It's not a question of him being gay. How can someone with no personality have a sexuality?

Thank you. Link's lack of definition since his NES days, as is with many other 8-bit heros, was a rather ingenius move of Nintendo's. Of course he doesn't make a move on any of the women; it's more fun for the gamer for him or her to decide which alluring maiden Link likes best. Or, if he or she prefers, maybe Link doesn't like girls at all... in many a gay-mer's fantasy, he makes for a perfect homosexual. Regardless of sexuality, what's he like in bed? Is he actually timid on the inside, allowing the dreamer to have his way, or has his adventures made him forceful and dominating instead? Does he treat his partner with an affectionate respect, or does he spank and talk dirty? Will he do it naturally, or will he sneak something out of his equipment bag for a bit of extra fun?

You get the idea. Whatever any gamer wants out of Link (whether it relates to sex or not), it's for them to choose, seeing as the game itself hasn't already decided.