The Omen

Posted by Crazy K

Anyone planning on goin to see this movie? I myself think it looks pretty stupid, but I do plan on seing it anyways. I just don't like the idea of remaking old classics into new movies.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Just the fact that it's coming out on June sixth makes me not want to go see it. Plus, it looks terrible and the many sequels have all ready killed the movie in my eyes.

Posted by love at first fright

i wanna see it because its about damian DUH!!!!! and on 666 cool i would go to the movies 2 see it but...i still didnt see it my mother dont want me 2 watch devil movies (but i always do anyway) that bit ch just dont understand

Posted by Bebop

It's a literal remake. That is to say theyve get everything the exact same and basically did a re-shoot of the shots. Allow.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Just the fact that it's coming out on June sixth makes me not want to go see it. Plus, it looks terrible and the many sequels have all ready killed the movie in my eyes.

Update: Saw it on release and really enjoyed it.

Quoted post:
It's a literal remake. That is to say theyve get everything the exact same and basically did a re-shoot of the shots. Allow.

A lot of it's verbatim, but not everything. There's actually a few different twists on the killings and whatnot. Plus, the modernizing of the old religious and political issues.

Posted by Crazy K

Ill have to check it out then, I'll surly rent it once it comes out on DVD.

Posted by The Judge

I really enjoyed it. Not as good as the first one, no, but what remakes are? Either way, I liked it (if you couldn't tell by my av and sig right?).

Posted by love at first fright

IT SEEM LIKE ALL DA PPLES DAT POST IN THE OMEN ARE CRAZY

Posted by NightmareBassX

I can either see it, or pirate it. What to do.. What TO do.

Posted by Last Fog

Well if you pirate it, you'd still "see" it.

Not gonna see this, never will. I dont watch this kind of ****.