Chapter 19

Posted by Sak

The Blank Page - Chapter 19 - Reunions and Revelations - Kairi Fan

--Jilea--

The little girl emerged from the fog. She was grotesque, her skin was a sickly shade of green and she had several warts. The girl looked like a cross between a toad and a human. “AND BY THEY I MEAN THE OTHER NER-YAH BEHIND ME!” she shouted. From behind her, more Ner-yah emerged. They looked just as grotesque as she did. “ATTACK!” she commanded. The Ner-yah charged at the small party…

--Aurie’s Battle--

Aurie summoned the Dawn of Dreams, and charged at the Ner-yah. “AURORA!” she shouted. The creatures were pelted with the beams of light, and were severely wounded. “AURORA!” she shouted again, the creatures again were pelted with the light, and were severely wounded yet again. The creatures rose. “Why won’t you die?!?” she asked aloud…..

-- Mateo’s Battle--

Mateo, like Aurie, charged at the Ner-yah. “DARK AURA!” he shouted. The Ner-yah were hit with the attack, but seemed unphased by it. “Looks like I can’t use darkness against them,” he thought. Mateo began slashing at the strange creatures. His sword cut through their skin, but caused little damage. “Mateo,” said Septero, “give me a chance with these Ner-yah.” “SEPTERO SWITCH!” he shouted. In a flash, Mateo was replaced by the long-haired guardian of darkness. “DIE CREATURES FROM HELL!” he shouted. He charged directly at them, and slashed at them with light speed. Most of the Ner-yah fell from his blade. “That was too easy,” he said while sheathing his sword…..

--Vecks’ Battle--

“FLARE!” shouted Vecks. The Ner-yah were scorched by his spell, though it seemed to have no effect other than that. “Uh oh,” he thought. The Ner-yah began advancing on him. When it looked like it was all over from him, a mysterious figure jumped up from behind him, and began attacking the Ner-yah. The figure was feminine, and had a furry, clawed , left arm. She had a daggar in her right hand, and with that and her claw was exterminating the Ner-yah. Slash, after slash, of her dagger killed the Ner-yah. “You okay Vecks?” she asked. “Uh, do I know you?” he replied. She turned around to reveal someone that both Vecks and Aurie grew up with. “Anara?!?” he asked……

--Angela’s Battle--

Angela swung her staff at the Ner-yah’s heads. The blades that formed the flower petals on the tip of the staff caused the Ner-yah to lose their heads. “I think I’m gonna barf,” said Angela, as the heads withered before her eyes. “Angela, let me battle some too, it’s really stuffy in this necklace,” said Furigana. “Ok Furigana. FURIGANA SWITCH!” shouted Angela. The beautiful guardian of earth stood where Angela was merely moments before. “PETAL BLOSSOM!” shouted Furigana. The strange Ner-yah were hit with the spell, and collapsed, dead. Petal Blossom seemed to be the only spell that worked well on the Ner-yah….

--Eiyuu’s Battle--

Eiyuu slashed at the Ner-yah with Absolute Light and Absolute Darkness. Both of his blades seemed to have little affect on the creatures. “Uh oh,” said Eiyuu as the Ner-yah closed in on him. Just then, Eiyuu thought of something. "What if I use both keyblades in one hand?" he thought. He put Absolute Light in the same hand as Absolute Darkness. The two keyblades merged to form a new keyblade, Eternal Dawn. (Sorry if ya don't like this Mr.N. It was all I could think of.) "DIE!" shouted Eiyuu. He rapidly slashed and stabbed at the Ner-yah. The Ner-yah collapsed, and their heads withered. "That is just so gross," that Eiyuu. When all of them were completely dead, Eternal Dawn split back into Absolute Light and Absolute Darkness.

--Aurie’s Battle--

Aurie had no choice left, but to use her sword against the creatures, not her magic. She slashed at the Ner-yah, and they were easily cut in half. The heads attached to the torsos of the creatures withered before Aurie’s eyes. “What the hell?” thought Aurie. She pushed those thoughts out of her head, and continued to fight the Ner-yah. Soon, only the little girl remained. Aurie charged at her, with her sword held high. She was now at the girl’s back, she swung her sword down, and the girl was cut in half. Both halves of her head withered as they fell. “Why do their heads wither?” thought Aurie….

--Jilea--

“Glad that’s over,” said Angela, who had recently switched back with Furigana. “Yeah,” said Anara. “Anara?!?” said Aurie, “What are you doing here?!?” “You know,” replied Anara, “Just going where the wind takes me.”
“Well, I’m glad you’re here.”
“Yeah, me too. So, aren’t you going to introduce me to your friends?”
“Oh, yeah.”
“Guys,” said Aurie, “this is Anara. Me, her, and Vecks were all really good friends growing up. Not to mention, she’s a berserker - thief.” “Nice to meet ya Anara,” said Mateo. “Same here,” said Angela. “Hi,” said Renai. “Welcome aboard,” said Eiyuu. Vecks walked up to Aurie, and said, “Aurie should we tell her?” “Yeah, I guess we should,” she responded, “Anara!” “Yeah?” asked Anara.
“Vecks and I have something to tell you.”
“What is it?”
“Well, we’re…dating,”
“Really?!? That’s great!”
“I’m glad you don’t mind it.”
“No…not at all.”
“D@mn you Aurie,” thought Anara, “Why’d you have to go and date Vecks? Well, I never told you that I liked you though…..I guess this is what happens when you don‘t tell somebody that you like them….” “Hey Anara,” said Mateo, “Do you have a boyfriend yet cause I know this guy that needs one…” “No, I….I like girls….” replied Anara. “Whoa, that was unexpected,” said Renai. “Ditto,” said Eiyuu. “What’s wrong with liking girls?!?” asked Anara. “Um, nothing,” replied Renai, “I just think it’s a little strange. I’ve never met a girl that liked…..other girls….” “Guys, guys, guys, just leave Anara alone,” said Aurie, “(Though it is a little strange.) She’s one of my best friends, and I don’t want her feelings to get hurt. Okay?” “Mam, yes mam!” said Mateo. Angela jabbed Mateo in the ribs with her elbow. “Mateo, stop it,” she said. “Fine…fine…..” responded Mateo. “Well, let’s go get the Gummi Ship,” said Vecks.

--Aera--

When the group arrived in Aera to get the Gummi Ship, they found several Doro workers putting the finishing touches on it. “All done,” said one of the Doro, “Here are the keys to your ship.” “Thank you for all of your help,” said Vecks. “No problem,” said another Doro. With that said and done, the group went aboard the ship…..

--Vecks’ Gummi Ship--

“Wow,” said Anara as she entered the ship, “You really built this whole thing Vecks?” “Yup,” said Vecks while smiling, “Well, we better take off.”

Several minutes later, they were in space. “YAY!” shouted Aurie, “NO CRASHING!” Just then, the ship shook, and began to get pulled toward a black hole. “You just had to say it didn’t you?” asked Vecks. The ship was getting sucked in….

--to be continued--

Note : I just put Revelations in the title because it sounded good. lol
(FIRST CHAPTER THAT I WROTE THAT DOESN'T HAVE DAWN IN THE NAME! lol.)

Posted by fireshade24

What are all these chapters? what is this story!?

Posted by Sak

Go to chapter 1 and find out. lol. It'll take too long to explain.
________
Or go to prologues to find out about the characters.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Wow Kairi nice job a little short though dont ya think well no matter because Chapter 20 is gonna be explosive and get ready to read because ive got a huge story to tell as its gonna be Chapter 20 The Spiritual Finale

Posted by Sak

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: Wow Kairi nice job a little short though dont ya think well no matter because Chapter 20 is gonna be explosive and get ready to read because ive got a huge story to tell as its gonna be Chapter 20 The Spiritual Finale
I made it short so I could give u room to make a HUGE chapter. lol. Be sure to say that they break up....if u don't, I can improvise on my next chapter.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

oh yea i know exactly what im gonna do there

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kairi Fan: --Eiyuu’s Battle--

Eiyuu slashed at the Ner-yah with Eternal Light and Eternal Darkness. Both of his blades seemed to have little affect on the creatures. “Uh oh,” said Eiyuu as the Ner-yah closed in on him…..

I gotta go now be back later on tonight but this is where I got to I really like the fact that my guy only had 2 sentences worth of action and Renai.....well didn't see her so far but whatever I already read the other post and I kinda understand........see ya later. (Hope I'm not being an @ss) :(

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: I gotta go now be back later on tonight but this is where I got to I really like the fact that my guy only had 2 sentences worth of action and Renai.....well didn't see her so far but whatever I already read the other post and I kinda understand........see ya later. (Hope I'm not being an @ss) :(
Well, the Ner-Yah are immune to Light, Darkness, and White and Black magic. What was I supposed to do?
________
Oh crap, I never finished Eiyuu's Battle. lol. *goes back to edit*

Posted by Arcadios

O and real quick it's Absolute light and Absolute dark.....ya might wanna chang that too.........see ya later. ;)

Posted by Sak

lol. I was REALLY off that day. lol.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Hey alls, just c hecking in, still at Balticon.

The chapter was good but I was kinda disappointed with the Ner-yah. I know I gave you free reign on them, but I said for sure they were on good terms with the Doro, and while that might not stop them attacking the group, I did ask, more then once and nicely, that I wanted them to be, generally, good.

I did not care if they were toad people, that is actually interesting, but I wanted them to be good, even if they never show up at all ever again.

*sigh* mindless battle is always fun, but this is a story, not an action movie guys.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Hey alls, just c hecking in, still at Balticon.

The chapter was good but I was kinda disappointed with the Ner-yah. I know I gave you free reign on them, but I said for sure they were on good terms with the Doro, and while that might not stop them attacking the group, I did ask, more then once and nicely, that I wanted them to be, generally, good.

I did not care if they were toad people, that is actually interesting, but I wanted them to be good, even if they never show up at all ever again.

*sigh* mindless battle is always fun, but this is a story, not an action movie guys.
G0d Wally, ur such a party pooper.

Posted by Arcadios

kairi, can we call the fusion of absolute darkness and light...........hmmmm.......how about "Eternal Dawn".

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: kairi, can we call the fusion of absolute darkness and light...........hmmmm.......how about "Eternal Dawn".
K. Just glad u didn't get mad that I did it. lol.:-D