teh PSP sux?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[URL="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=902109023681812200&q=ds"]Looks like the other one[/URL] was a fake.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

D00d, that guy is g0d.

Posted by Ant

Wow, this guy sure is a real [COLOR="Lime"]f[/COLOR]ucktard :)

Posted by Boner

You know who that guy is? He's the Michael Moore of video games, people. It's a fact folks. Look it up on Google.

Posted by Random

Wow.. It's sad because he didn't even sound excited talking about Nintendo. He's like "Now Nintendo is really exciting *in a boring tone*"

What a retard.. I wish I knew where that guy lived so I can give the next unabomber of the future his address.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Spoilers: It's an old joke.

Fact, google, up. Folks.

Posted by Proto Man

Ha ha... this guys makes me laugh. I liked his story about the PSP lighting houses on fire!

Posted by Last Fog

Any one who takes this seriously is pretty dense. He has the same thing for the DS saying the exact opposite,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6405445518216376043&q=ds+sucks

and other systems as well. He's just saying everything to make fun of fanboys and their dumb explanations for why one is better than the other.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Last Fog: Any one who takes this seriously is pretty dense. He has the same thing for the DS saying the exact opposite,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6405445518216376043&q=ds+sucks

and other systems as well. I don't know his purpose, probably just a loser who thinks he's funny by acting like an idiot on the internet.

But he makes a very strong point. He is showing how ridiculously stupid fanboys act. I actually had a kid say to me that he could play DS games on his PSP because he had an emulator, and that part of the screen would act like a touch screen.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

[quote=Protoman]But he makes a very strong point. He is showing how ridiculously stupid fanboys act. I actually had a kid say to me that he could play DS games on his PSP because he had an emulator, and that part of the screen would act like a touch screen.
Wow..... anyone who makes THAT claim needs to be beat with a 2X4.

And yes, that's what I got out of the videos to was the anti-fanboyisms.

Funny, none the less. :D

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Protoman: But he makes a very strong point. He is showing how ridiculously stupid fanboys act. I actually had a kid say to me that he could play DS games on his PSP because he had an emulator, and that part of the screen would act like a touch screen.
yeah I realized that after I actually watched the video. It made me laugh at some parts.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

No.

Posted by Arcadios

WOW nearly ten minutes of contradiction from a dumbass fuck.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: WOW nearly ten minutes of contradiction from a dumbass fuck.

... that's the point. Didn't you read this thread? It's a satirical piece on fanboys.