Pit kicks my ***

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geIY1XdWsJQ

yea

Posted by NightmareBassX

Heh. I thought Pit was Falco for a little bit because he was kicking Mario's ***. Or maybe this was made out of sarcasm... Hm.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Nah, falco says bulb, thats me by default

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=NightmareBassX]Heh. I thought Pit was Falco for a little bit because he was kicking Mario's ***. Or maybe this was made out of sarcasm... Hm.
I thought it was like, common knowledge that Bulb is more awesome at Smash Bros.

Also, this video makes me want to switch to Falco instead of playing with Marth.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: Nah, falco says bulb, thats me by default

Wierd, I thought both of them said "Lol" haha. ;)

EDIT : Now that a rewatch it, I notice that once does indeed say Bulb. Other looks like "Loli".

Posted by Pit

Yes I won that match. I went hyper mode after 2nd stock.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wow, that was pretty close. Best two of three?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

maybe later

No, I'm pretty sure I want it now.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

.... :(... when he gets back from boston ;_;

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro]No, I'm pretty sure I want it now.

Seconded.

Get to it.

and then give me a controller for + 100 to wavedash.

Quoted post: .... ... when he gets back from boston ;_;

This is why SSBB needs to come out ASAP.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I can give you mine, though I broke it from so much wavedashing.

I need a new one fast. Real fast.

Posted by Ant

*** **** you and your wavedashing. Although I didn't really see that much from either of you. Just really low jumps constantly.

Heh, and that last death seemed easily avoidable. You just ****ed up ;)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I thought you guys were supposed to be 00ber-1337? It didn't seem like there was that much separating you from any halfway decent player.

Entertaining match, though.

:)

Posted by NightmareBassX

What is that backround music?

Posted by juliebriggs

the background music was great till the guy/girl started singing. then the volume went down

I almost want to say Nightwish... but I'm not positive.

Er, probably not now that I think about it.

Quoted post: the background music was great till the guy/girl started singing. then the volume went down

That actually sounds like a guy to you?

Posted by juliebriggs

yeah, like one of those 80s hair band singers. it did at the beginning atleast. im 90% sure its a chick though

Eh, I've never heard male operatic hair metal, but I can't tell you that that's definitely a female.

Posted by Linkman

Pros. Wish I played that good.

And yes, the song IS by Nightwish.. I'd reconize Tarja's voice a mile away. Song is called Nightquest.

Quoted post: And yes, the song IS by Nightwish.. I'd reconize Tarja's voice a mile away. Song is called Nightquest.

Haha, I'm awesome :cool: I don't even listen to that band.

Posted by juliebriggs

good guess though :D

Pff, guess my [COLOR="White"]as[/COLOR]s. :o

Posted by juliebriggs

lol. all knowing and all powerful huh?

Posted by Ant

What I think we all need to remember is that Nightwish sucks k?

Posted by juliebriggs

lmao

Posted by Colonel

I wouldn't call it kicking you *** Bulb, you both are amazing.

Posted by Pit

Quoting The X: I thought you guys were supposed to be 00ber-1337? It didn't seem like there was that much separating you from any halfway decent player.

Entertaining match, though.

:)

lol

Posted by Dye

I wouldnt be suprised if the person singing was a male and a female lol. But yea that was close, i dont really play SSB alot due to the fact that i dont own one anymore....(friend never returned it) Its all good.

Posted by Pit

Me and my bro were'nt even really playing to our top that day. Yesterday we had way way better more fast paced matches and shat

Posted by Dragon Master

pit dose looks like he could kick everone's *** in smash bro's bawrl he looke weak we he fight the kiby star fighter meadanight and wario he rock's more than pit dose so we we we you try craping the heck out on wario instead of pit so try that.

Posted by Pit

Pit as in ME, the MEMBER, not the character in BRAWL.

Who I will pick btw

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Dragon Master: pit dose looks like he could kick everone's *** in smash bro's bawrl he looke weak we he fight the kiby star fighter meadanight and wario he rock's more than pit dose so we we we you try craping the heck out on wario instead of pit so try that.

Hello, friend. I have someone who'd like to introduce himself to you, His name is THE PERIOD!

Actually, I don't even know what you said. It makes me laugh, because you only see something said this stupid on like... Purepwnage.com.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Haha Rob, seems like you are loosing a few lately. First that Silven guy kicks your *** and now Pit pwns you with Mario. Lmao.

Posted by Zeta

Wow. I'll have to stay away from you guys in Brawl online games.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Mystic Hero]Haha Rob, seems like you are loosing a few lately. First that Silven guy kicks your *** and now Pit pwns you with Mario. Lmao.

... meanie

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGQZqaPawbE

Still sucks IMO, but I think its better than the last one. Got a new controller, maybe a few more will be recorded later.

Dragon Master makes no ****ing sense.

Posted by Pit

Nah that match didn't suck. Actually WAY better than the last one, cause I don't you know, do stupid ****ed up wavedashes, I actually nail em, only part I ****ed up was when I did the stupid ****ing wallkic, TIMED IT WRONG LOL SUICIDE.

The only reason you have a hard time beating me is because I guess I know your falco, and once I see that short hop I go in and start caping frantically. It's also hard wavedashing away since Falco is fast enough to catch up by simply running and stretching my *******.

Dear *** you guys win for using a badass Moi dix Mois song.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Eh, I liked the first match better. Although the last stock for both of you in the second video was kind of... Intense.

Posted by Zeta

I thought that first KO was pretty cool.

And I'd like to see how you guys do on one of the moving stages.

Posted by Pit

Why would we play on a moving stage?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FOWEBfDWKIc

More O_O

Everytime I shine and I just stop, its not me, the controller didn't respond :P. Any reflector overdone, not me again, I was trying to wavedash out of them and that didn't work out to well. In all these videos at least.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Pit: Why would we play on a moving stage?

lol, I dunno. I just want to see how you guys do on one.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Pit]Why would we play on a moving stage?

Maybe because it takes a little more skill doing all those tricks on a broken and ragged surface?

Posted by Pit

Quoting Speedfreak: Maybe because it takes a little more skill doing all those tricks on a broken and ragged surface?

No, it doesn't. What it does is distract you because the stage is moving. So rather than fighting, you're forced to keep up with the stage. Doing the tricks are just as easy, you just have to keep going from platfrom to platform, which after a while just gets annoying.

Not saying not possible, we've done matches like that, but stages like Pokefloats os just ****ing annoying, long, and lame. Bets moving stage is def that rainbow road yessiree

Ah, wasn't that cute, your brother suicide'd to compensate for your failure.

Another good choice for songs btw. Can't go from with Venom.

Posted by Ant

Heh, I thought that was funny too. HardxKore

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Speedfreak]Maybe because it takes a little more skill doing all those tricks on a broken and ragged surface?
I'd love to say agree, but I'm horribly against stages that move. Moving stages usually cause other problems. Take out the fact that they distract you already. You're avoiding an opponent from killing you and at the same time you're avoiding a car moving you off the stage or pots that fall everywhere hit you or trying to catch a float before you die and it just happens to dissapear. Some matches ended with wins of luck instead of skill because of moving stages. Most tournaments have grown accustomed to banning certain stages as well which include almost every moving stage. The one moving stage that hasn't been banned from them is Rainbow Cruise, and that stage lets you think about killing your opponent rather than trying to dodge the stage from killing you.

Hell, these stages are usually banned in the places I go to : Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Big Blue, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Yoshi's story 64, Kongo Jungle, Great Bay, Fourside, Venom and yoshi’s island

Stages like Hyrule Temple support one time hitting with fast characters and running around the stage away from the opponent, for an instant win pretty much since highest damage loses if no lives are taken down. The mountain just goes up and down too fast. Brinstar depths is a falco stage where he can double or triple shine people off the stage really fast or any light character being able to die from any character. Story 64 is another run away stage. Kongo Jungle I can't see why, neither for fourside. Venom I can see being corner attacking the whole round, so the one attacking can get in over 50% damage in one try. Yoshi's Island, another stage where you run away except near the edge and then try to get in an easy kill at the top of the hill. Great Bay has a turtle that pretty much leaves, and is an extra platform at random times, and also people camp near the underpart of the stage to throw someone down really quick so no projectiles means you're at a disadvantage automatically. Big Blue is just avoiding death from moving stuff, you're worried more about the stage than the opponent. Flatzone goes well till you notice the boundaries are extremely small and that the objects coming down pretty much destroy you.

Why do I do that :( Yea, but the moving stages pretty much have too many faults to them.