Favorite Candy?

Posted by Last Fog

Today I saw a kid eating a fruit roll up and thought wow I havent had one of those in forever! Almost made my mouth water. But really I think my favorite would have to be Gushers.

I rememer when I was like 5 or 6 I saw the commercial where the kids eat a gusher and their head turns into a watermelon or some ****. I was scared that would really happen. :eek:

Posted by NES Queen

American candy would be Skittles or Shock Tarts. But all time fav is Flake, which they don't sell over here in the states.
[IMG]http://british-accents.com/products/p-sweets/flake.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by GameMiestro

Baby Ruths, of course.

Posted by Zeta

100 Grand. Loves it.

Actually, pretty much anything with caramel. Mmmmmm, caramel.

Posted by Dexter

I've always enjoyed Gummies. They are scrumptious and actually fun to eat. Gummy Bears, sharks, etc.

Posted by juliebriggs

reeses peanut butter cups

Posted by holy_flare

Reesees (I know I spelled that wrong) and Gummy Bears are my favorites! I get off chocolate if I eat too much (which I don't eat that much in the first place), so I think I like Gummy Bears more than Reesees (d*** it! I just know I spelled that wrong!).

Posted by Dog

Gum.

Posted by Crazy K

Probably Kit-Kats, but other then that I rarely eat candy.

Posted by juliebriggs

kit kats are my second favorite... i havent had one in soooooooo long

Posted by Raptor

Li Hing Mui gummi brite crawlers or gummi sharks. And Spree. Though, I've been eating candy a lot less these days.

Posted by Linkman

Anything white chocolate. I LOVE white chocolate.

Everything from white chocolate M&Ms, white chocolate Twix, and white chocolate Reeses Peanut Butter Cups to over seas with white chocolate Buttons and white chocolate Flake bars. :)

Posted by juliebriggs

the white chocolate cups are so good. i think ill get some tomorrow lol

Posted by NightmareBassX

Im not sure they are exactly considered a candy, but they are chocolate, so I call it candy. Piroulines!
[IMG]http://www.gdh-imports.com/acatalog/DB0525_150.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by juliebriggs

oooo pepperige farms makes those too. so good

Posted by Roger S Huxley

Resees are like Potato chips to me. Once I eat one, I cant stop until im out of them. Anything sour, Like Warheads are my second favorite candies

Posted by juliebriggs

lol avoid ebay then. u can buy the retail boxes of reeses.. like 24 king size packs to a box. got one of those for xmas last year lol

Posted by Nostrovia

mmmmmmmmm reeses!!! nothing beats a big box of 'em ;)

Posted by juliebriggs

yes. a case of em, and some milk :D

Posted by Nostrovia

yummmmm indeed... gonna make me hungry lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://www.hometownfavorites.com/images/items/Large/hfca089.jpg[/IMG]

... I'm not sure they exist anymore.

:(

Posted by juliebriggs

they do. try a 7-11

Posted by Nostrovia

can get them in decent sized paks too. been a while since i had them

Posted by love at first fright

my favorite candy is laffy taffy nah!!!!! jk its not idk wat is ~thinks~ mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dont have any favorite candy cuz i dont eat candy lmao and no its not a lie

Posted by Klarth

Those sherbert-filled flying saucers. Yum.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Anything with peanut butter, caramel, aero bars (regular, mint and orange), rockets (canadian), my grandmother's fudge, cream eggs, cherry chocolates. I think the latter wins.

Posted by

Sour skittles..ummy

Posted by The Judge

Snickers, Baby Ruth, Skor, Abba Zabba, 3 Musketeers, Sunflower Seeds, Beef Jerky ,M&M's, Smarties, Lion Bars, Mars Bars...etc.

Posted by

Sour patch kids
M&M
sour skittles
Sour punch straws
Hersey kisses

everything sour I like... :D

Posted by Xenos

What about semen and urine?

Anyways, I've been getting more and more addicted to Hall's Vitamin C and Clear Throat drops ... :(

Posted by Ant

Sunflower Seeds and Beef Jerky are candy now?

How bout that.

Posted by The Judge

Yes

Posted by andrewg

rock candy, charleston chews, and sour gummy worms are my top picks.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Swedish Fish, Sweettart Shockers and Skittles are the best *nod*

Posted by andrewg

you choose well. :) those are also some more of my favorites. skittles are not as good as all the others though.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Xenos: What about semen and urine?

or how bout the bonus prize, urine with semen in it? i always love getting those samples from the drunks down in the ER.

boys: it's a container for a urinalysis test, not a place to shoot your load and hide it thinking no one will know. (i know the difference between sperm and squamous epithelial cells, thank you)

Posted by juliebriggs

shark bites are great

Posted by Axis

Quoting The X: [IMG]http://www.hometownfavorites.com/images/items/Large/hfca089.jpg[/IMG]

... I'm not sure they exist anymore.

:(

I just bought some at the store.....

As for me: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups....oh *** they're soo good.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Moonpies for the win. :D
Them and those Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Rolls. :D

Posted by sabre

Toblerone! Maltesers! Kinder Bueno! Aero!

These are the holy trinity. Yes, I am aware there are four. I'm also getting quite fond of Crunchie and Bounty, which are like, the two everyone hates. Which works out well for me whenever anyone cracks open the Celebrations.

Posted by Kanashuri

Lemon Heads *punches in face*

Posted by juliebriggs

charleston chews are the **** :D

Posted by Arcadios

Reese's pieces and some beef jerky.

Posted by Kanashuri

Beef jerky isnt candy.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Ant: Sunflower Seeds and Beef Jerky are candy now?

How bout that.

Quoting The Judge: Yes

They say diffrent.

Posted by Kanashuri

Candy definition in Dictionary

A more or less solid article of confectionery made by boiling sugar or molasses to the desired consistency, and than crystallizing, molding, or working in the required shape. It is often flavored or colored, and sometimes contains fruit, nuts, etc.

Posted by TheSorrow

the candy i eat the hell out of when i decide to buy it is charlestown chews and lemonheads

Posted by Raptor

Shock Tarts, please.

Quoting Kanashuri: Candy definition in Dictionary

A more or less solid article of confectionery made by boiling sugar or molasses to the desired consistency, and than crystallizing, molding, or working in the required shape. It is often flavored or colored, and sometimes contains fruit, nuts, etc.

Hey thanks a lot man, I was puzzling over this thread for the longest time wondering what candy was until you demonstrated awesome courtesy by posting a definition of it that I was too lazy and braindead to look up myself. YOUR A BIG HELP

Posted by The Judge

If you hadn't read beforehand, me and Ant were joking as to the proper definition of candy.

Posted by Arcadios

Me knows but some can't follow jokes.

Posted by Xero

I love sour candies. About the only ones I eat.

Posted by Kanashuri

Beef Jerky isnt candy

Posted by Ch

I love Peanut M&M's and Symphony Almond chocolate bars.

Posted by WackoHater2

Nerds Rope.