Jack was just waving his penis at passersby

Posted by Dreadnought

I **** you not, that was one of the most horrible things I've ever seen, what with the whole 'deformed purple abomination' thing he's got going on. I actually thought he'd been bitten by a dog. Jesus Christ! He was just randomly waving it around saying 'Fellate me or get out of my room!' to a bunch of guys in our year.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU????

Posted by Ant

...what the hell...I thought you had the purple penis?

Posted by Darksong X

Time Paradox!

But yeah I thought it was you who had the accident? Unless he did it to himself after to spite you or something.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: 'Fellate me or get out of my room!'

I'll have to use that line at work sometime.

Posted by Klarth

It's not mutilated or purple. I was squeezing it, and Dread's colourblind. :mad:

Quoted post: I was squeezing it,

it's gross because I can no recall a video of a guy cutting off circulation to his dick to the point where it literally fell off.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Klarth: It's not mutilated or purple. I was squeezing it, and Dread's colourblind. :mad:

Is this supposed to make things any better MISTER?

Posted by Klarth

Yeah!

Posted by NES Queen

regardless, i think you boys are a little too familiar with each others d[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]cks for my liking.

Posted by Darksong X

Seconded. A friends penis is supposed to be as mysterious as the outer reaches of the galaxy.

Posted by Zeta

But they're more than just friends.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Zeta: But they're more than just friends.

How convenient that I stumbled upon [URL="http://health.msn.com/centers/mensexualhealth/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100136192>1=8165"]this[/URL] article today. Mayhaps they were involved in a penile transplant of sorts for each other....

Posted by Zeta

I stopped reading that when they began talking about rabbit penis.

Posted by Dreadnought

I honestly wish none of this had ever happened. Hence the 'WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???'. He just happens to be fond of being a complete f[COLOR=Black]uckt[/COLOR]ard in real life.

Posted by The Judge

U guyz r gay lol

Posted by Zeta

How gay are they?
*Expects ownage from whoever answers this question.*

Posted by Kiyoshi

I was in English the other day, erasing pencil marks on the desks when my English teacher made this comment: "You know what usually ends up on desks?"
One kid shouted out: "Penises!"
And my english teacher is like: "Yeah, and you know who draws them most often."
And one girl says: "Guys!"
Guys draw penises on desks durring English. It's a fact, Look it up! :D

Posted by Zeta

Most of the desk graffiti in my school is of cannibus leaves, or whatever. One even had "Legalize weed for me".

Posted by Ant

me being you?!?!

Quoted post: It's a fact, Look it up!

I'm assuming that's the part Ant edited in? If so, it made the whole thing funny. That alone.

Posted by Ant

I just added in the look it up part. :)

Still, couldn't resist. It's a fact, look it up!

Posted by Klarth

This thread has taken a turn for the worse.

Let's talk about my cock.

Posted by Ant

So, how's it hangin?!

Posted by Klarth

Past my knees!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Note: Klarth lost his knees in a life threatening hamster farming accident at the age of five.

Posted by The Judge

So he's like Cotton from King of the Hill.

F[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking awesome.