Ghost Hunters?

Posted by Burn

anybody else see the best-of episode last night on Sci Fi Channel? I have been watching this season pretty closely, but hadn't see much of the past episodes. Pretty freaky stuff goes down and it seems pretty legit, since they try and disprove hauntings rather than prove it....

Posted by Axis

Dang, I missed last nights episode. Was it any good? Did they go to 2 locations or 1?

Posted by Crazy K

I find this show pretty stupid. My brother is in love with this show and whenever I seem to watch it, nothing ever happens. Its just a boring show.

Posted by Burn

Quoting Axis: Dang, I missed last nights episode. Was it any good? Did they go to 2 locations or 1?

It was actually a best of episode, leading up to the season finale, which is this week at the hotel where The Shining was filmed. Since it was "the top 20 GH moments," it was super-eventful. Some real crazy stuff went down.

The hotel this week should be one of the best. Can't wait.

Posted by Xenos

I saw something like it on the Travel Channel - can't say I liked it.

Posted by Burn

the show on the Travel Channel is different, and way less scientific. They use a psychic for crying out loud. And they try and prove places are haunted. Ghost Hunters (on the SciFi channel) is cooler and more believable because they try and disprove supernatural activity. That and they don't use quack psychics....

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Burn]Ghost Hunters (on the SciFi channel) is cooler and more believable because they try and disprove supernatural activity. That and they don't use quack psychics....

I also find the show to be a lot more stupid because nothing interesting happens whatsoever, its just a waste of time. The show on the Travel channel is more interesting mainly because something does happen even if the show looks and sounds pretty **** fake.

I know ill watch it tonight since they are investigating the hotel wich was the setting to my favorite movie of all time "The Shinning"