****ing Kingdom Hearts roleplaying board

Posted by Klarth

Move it, Jesse. Leave a redirect on top of the main KH board, and throw it into the blogs section.

And ****ING DISABLE POSTCOUNTS IN THERE.

Posted by Fate

So long as people aren't just making one-word posts like a chatroom log, I don't see why postcounts would be disabled.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Fate]So long as people aren't just making one-word posts like a chatroom log
Not only is this occuring, but they're defeating the point of their own board and turning every thread into a 500-post general chat.

Seriously, this sort of stuff should be relegated to the blogs.

Posted by Linko_16

Agreed. It was supposed to be a blog in the first place, so just place it where they can do things according to their own rules.

Posted by Klarth

And hey, as always, I'll be damned if any of that crap winds up in the lit board.

If Jesse doesn't move it, then I think it's time to motivate them to ask him to do so themselves.

Posted by Xenos

I refuse to mod that board - I never agreed with the creation of it, and it has little to nothing to do with the actual game other than a few references. I hate to shirk my responsibilites, but I worry for my IQ.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Xenos: I hate to shirk my responsibilites, but I worry for my IQ.

You're right to worry. I actually feel a little dumber than I did yesterday after watching them try to make insults. :(

[Quote=Fate]So long as people aren't just making one-word posts like a chatroom log, I don't see why postcounts would be disabled.

Have you actually seen it? Anything that's not a paragraph in their "story" is hardly a sentence. It's like a f*cking chatroom.

Posted by Jesse Smith

It is a blog. Duh!!! It's only there because it's the KH fans that want it. Don't go there if you don't like it. Duh!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

Hey, jesse! **** you. Move the ****ing board.

I'm sure one of the supermod roster is more than willing to get the inhabitants themselves to cooperate with our wishes.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, have compassion for them!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Alastor

Moving it is much more compassionate than deleting it.

Right?

Posted by Crono

Quoting Alastor: Moving it is much more compassionate than deleting it.

Right?

Indeed it is.

It could fall under Sim Battle I suppose, I've had a recent spike of nothing to do at work and been spending time here, I'll handle it if nobody else wants to.

Blog is preferrable, but if it has to be in a real forum put it somewhere that it has at least a semblance of relation to.

EDIT: I plan on keeping it down to two threads, one IC and one OoC, and they'll be clean. If they aren't, posts are going to be deleted/merged until they get the point.

Posted by Jesse Smith

A little late to move it to the Sim Battle board. :D:D

And you can't fit all that in two threads!!!!

Posted by Alastor

I love how this is actually being taken care of.

Posted by Dexter

I agree with Klarth. Jesse should listen to these suggestions.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I ignore stupid suggestions!!! It's there because it's da KH fans that post in it!!! Any one with a brain knows not to go to a board that there not interested in. Heck, it doesn't even show up on the index page. The board is more populer than half the boards here, and thats not even counting the main KH board!!!!

Posted by Crono

Quoting Jesse Smith: And you can't fit all that in two threads!!!!

Wanna bet?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Kairi Fan: I....really don't care. As long as it isn't wiped offa vgchat, I'm completely fine with any decision. I think the guys would be a little happier if it was in the blog section though. So I say put it in the blog section.

*dances*