This is really boring.

Posted by mis0

And I think I want to take up some self-destructive habit because of it. I could always start smoking, or maybe wash my sorrow away with a bottle of something nasty and South American. [spoiler]sarcasm! ^_________^[/spoiler]

Posted by Random

You think this is boring? I think it's rather amusing. Why can't you appreciate that you were brought into it, and your entertaining VGC. C'mon it's a party up in here. Enjoy it while it lasts. Its different, it's new, it's rad.

Posted by sniper

One Brazilian Urine, coming right up.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting SomebodyRandom: You think this is boring? I think it's rather amusing. Why can't you appreciate that you were brought into it, and your entertaining VGC. C'mon it's a party up in here. Enjoy it while it lasts. Its different, it's new, it's rad.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

Posted by Random

Can I get an AMEN!!!???

Posted by Lord of Spam

No you cant, you ****ing moron.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Lord of Spam: No you cant, you ****ing moron.

QUOTED FOR LIES!!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Being locked in here with these two dunces (yeah, thats right; i went old skool there) has made me realize why people hate them so much.

Posted by mis0

Hopefully either I will be voted off, or one of them will be. A woman can hope, right?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yes, but this has nothing to do with you, Mr. Penis McHasacock.

Posted by Random

Quoting Lord of Spam: Being locked in here with these two dunces (yeah, thats right; i went old skool there) has made me realize why people hate them so much.

You really proud of yourself for being a name caller aren't you?

I can make things up to check this out k?

Being locked in here with Spam is horrible. His name calling smells so putrid like my grandfathers corpse because they're so old and boring.

Sure it might not make a lot of sense but who cares. Thats basically all your doing. I see you typing a bunch of nonsense that gets old and boring.

Posted by mis0

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Being locked in here with Spam is horrible. His name calling smells so putrid like my grandfathers corpse because they're so old and boring.

[QUOTE=SomebodyRandom]You think this is boring? I think it's rather amusing. Why can't you appreciate that you were brought into it, and your entertaining VGC. C'mon it's a party up in here. Enjoy it while it lasts. Its different, it's new, it's rad.

Fail often?

Posted by Random

Fail at understanding why your still alive then yes.

Posted by mis0

You're the one crying hypocrisy in every other thread, and you blantantly contradicted yourself right there. You fail.

Posted by Lord of Spam

See, mine was funnyt because instead of using an overdone and played out commen insult, I used one that was old and relatively unheard of. I then applied it to someone who context clues show to be a total ****ing ****, thus creating humor by the juxttaposition of my lightheartedness and the total and utter contempt that I feel.

Dont worry about responding to this though. I'll let you take a few days to look some of these words up.

edit: ninja'd!

Posted by Random

Actually in all honesty the whole "Understanding why your not dead yet" was more or less to poke fun at Spam :) But obviously you Chimpanzee's can't understand what I was blatently doing. I was being hypocritical on purpose.

"TURTLE'D" DUR DUR DUR

Posted by mis0

Wow, when you fail, you try to cover it up, and then fail more magnificantly for my viewing pleasure, eh?

Like I said earlier, wow.

Posted by Random

Now your just being simply retarded.

I was only mocking Spam for his poor insults.

So if you say I failed it's only because Spam failed first :)

Posted by mis0

No, you failed because you're a fucking idiot.

Posted by Random

Wow pathetic name calling..

Wait Wait..

Your such an a** licker.

Posted by mis0

Getting through to you would be like trying the dig through 40 feet of concrete with my forehead just to be met with a cold war era nuclear bunker.

As in, it's not going to happen in this lifetime.

Posted by Lord of Spam

There has been a ninja turtle refence made by someone not worthy of their greatness. I am now so angry that I have moved onto a whole new level.

I've become grim. I hope you're ****ing happy, I live in florida you *******. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE FROSTBITTEN IN FLORIDA?

Posted by Random

Helping you understand what i'm trying to say is like trying to get ***zilla to mate with a Field mouse.

You get the picture :)

DUR DUR DUR

Posted by mis0

You're not Carlos Mencia. You're gay. Understand?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: You're not Carlos Mencia. You're gay. Understand?

[SIZE="7"]NO

Posted by Lord of Spam

FUKKEN STOP STEALING MY STUFF DURR DURR DURR

Posted by Random

Quoting Misoxeny: You're not Carlos Mencia. You're gay. Understand?

Quoting Lord of Spam: DURR DURR DURR

Spam that would mean your not Carlos Mencia either. You're gay. Understand? I'm only following what Miso said :)

Posted by Iris

Who'd want to be Carlos Mencia? :(

Posted by mis0

QUEERS AND FAGGOTS LIKE THE DILDO BROS.

and spams was obviously satire. :cool:

Posted by Random

THE *** LICKER BISEXUAL TAG TEAM OF DEATH Name sounds better than the Dildo Bro's. At least I put thought into it and didn't put something simple.

Posted by mis0

No, it doesn't. Dildo Bros. is suiting because, there are two of you, and this is a gaming site.

Boom, another headshot...

Posted by Random

Theres more to this site than just gaming. I probably visit the Flame Board, Community Board or Off Topic more than I do the actual gaming threads anymore. Just because in general I enjoy VGC and I enjoy just about everyone here.

Double Kill :-P