So when the **** is voting anyways?

Posted by Random

When do we find out who's kicked off and who's not? I'm rather anxious about it you could say. And is our objectives supposed to persuade the on lookers to vote for us?

In anycase I may have not said this.. And I may come on as a little rude to my fellow Big Brotherians but I wish us all the best. Even if I do come off as an arrogant ***hole :)

Posted by Klarth

Voting is taking place now.

I daren't speak of the results.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Klarth: Voting is taking place now.

I daren't speak of the results.

When's it end?

Posted by Klarth

In about 22 hours or so.

Posted by Random

22 hours :-\... And here I thought it'd be bright in the morning. Now i'll have to go to work later wondering how well or how poor I did.

Posted by Lord of Spam

wow, way to seem like a fag by caring

Posted by Random

Way to sound like a queer by pretending to act all tough.

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, I'M REAL TOUGH CUZ I MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE ON THE INTERBUTTZ

Seriosuly, you're a moron. Go ruin more sad girls' proms, you creepy ****.

Posted by Random

Quoting Lord of Spam: yeah, I'M REAL TOUGH CUZ I MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE ON THE INTERBUTTZ

Seriosuly, you're a moron.

Hypocrit

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Hypocrit

Posted by Iris

[quote=SomebodyRandom]Hypocrit

Tip: If you're going to make a one-word post, make sure you spell the word correctly.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, cuz I TOTALY talk about how rad I am cuz I go around banging random chicks.

In fact, the one time I did do that, which I mentioned early, I actually regret. So stfu and gtfo, in that order.

Posted by Random

Sorry Hypocrite***

My apologies. Didn't think we had one word rules in here anyways did we?

Quoting Lord of Spam: Yeah, cuz I TOTALY talk about how rad I am cuz I go around banging random chicks.

In fact, the one time I did do that, which I mentioned early, I actually regret. So stfu and gtfo, in that order.

We were talking about name calling not about how Rad I am because i'm banging random chicks.

And Spam.. I'm talking about Women not 12 yr old Junior High girls.

And why regret? Whats done is done. You can only move on and try to forget. If you regret it, it'll only eat you up alive. K thought i'd give you some advice.