Rush Limbaugh

Posted by Proto Man

So, who listens? I listen to him every chance I get. I think he has very good points, and it's funny sometimes how he pokes fun at people.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I so much want to reply to this...but I'm not allowed to. :(:(:( That's Grrrrrr... for those of you in Rio Linda, with half my brain tied behind my back just to make it fair!!!!

Posted by mis0

Figures that you listen to that oxy-snorting moron. No, if I listen to talk radio, it's Randi Roads for me.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: Figures that you listen to that oxy-snorting moron. No, if I listen to talk radio, it's Randi Roads for me.

Why am I not suprised. :rolleyes:

Posted by sniper

^5 to Rushie for realizing that liberals are the cause of everything wrong in this country.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Protoman: Why am I not suprised. :rolleyes:

Unlike Rush, Randi is an upstanding citizen. Rush is a drug addict.

wait omfg bush is da bomb wat i thinking?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting sniper: ^5 to Rushie for realizing that liberals are the cause of everything wrong in this country.

He isn't the only one.

Posted by mis0

Yes, Potatoman, the Liberal MINORITY is the cause of all our problems. It has nothing to do with obvious government corruption, lies, and ignorance at all on the behalf the sacred Republican party.

And before you try to dash the Dems - know that I'm not one, so I tend not to care. I'll be voting both Democrat and Republican this year for the respective local and state postitions I think the person who will do the best job, not because of their party affiliation. Only idiots mindlessly follow the idiology of any one party (like you, I'd guess).

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: Yes, Potatoman, the Liberal MINORITY is the cause of all our problems. It has nothing to do with obvious government corruption, lies, and ignorance at all on the behalf the sacred Republican party.

And before you try to dash the Dems - know that I'm not one, so I tend not to care. I'll be voting both Democrat and Republican this year for the respective local and state postitions I think the person who will do the best job, not because of their party affiliation. Only idiots mindlessly follow the idiology of any one party (like you, I'd guess).

For being a minority, they sure cause a lot of ruckus and problems.

I know our government is not perfect. I don't agree with Bush when it comes down to this imigration stuff.

Posted by mis0

"YOU ARE AN IDIOT HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Let me guess, you learned politics from your preacher, right? Nothing wrong with that, per se, but it would just mean that you possess an incredible bias and you tend to have few sources. I have listened to Rush, and I regularly read "conservative" media like various Christian publications, FOX news, etc, to balance what I read from the BBC, Randi, etc. I'm not really a biased individual, I'm an educated one.

Posted by Random

Immigration hmm... I agree and yet disagree. They do the hard work nobody wants to do and yet they also feed off of our tax system. Either way... I don't know too many people who really want to go work in the fields for $0.10 an hour but those illegal immigrants will. I respect them for it but I also hate them for it. Does any of this make sense?

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm against abortion, but FOR killing babies. If only there was [url=http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=regressive]a party for me[/url].