Advice anyone?

Posted by Random

Geez oh man talk about a hard decision I hate having to make....

I Loved this Girl (LOVED her LOVED her) and we broke up a year ago and i've always secretly loved her just never said anything. Went on with my dating life and tried to forget. A little background history.. My best friend dated her before I did and he ended up hating me and her for it because of it. My friend and I didn't know eachother at the time when we were pretty much enemies. Now we're good friends. The girl i'm currently dating happens to be this girls ex-"best friend." They were best friends til I started dating this girl. Recently I overheard the girl I "Love" talking to a friend of hers about me. Saying she still Loves me but just doesn't know what to do. And I still love her but i'm dating someone that I really like. The girl i'm dating I definately don't "Love" and it's just starting to eat me alive.

What do I do?

Options

A) Tell the girl I Love how I feel and lose not only my best friend but a girl I care about

B) Don't tell her and live my life with a girl I don't love and keep a friend that I might not have forever anyways?

Geez... Advice guys c'mon!?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting SomebodyRandom:
Options

A) Tell the girl I Love how I feel and lose not only my best friend but a girl I care about

B) Don't tell her and live my life with a girl I don't love and keep a friend that I might not have forever anyways?

Geez... Advice guys c'mon!?

Mercy...

Well if you don't "love" your current gf, then maybe you should just break up with her, and try going after the girl you love. You have your self in a pickle though... Wait, maybe you should ask your current gf if SHE really loves you?

Posted by Random

I don't care if she really Loves me. I don't "Love" her.. In which wouldn't work out anyways.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting SomebodyRandom: I don't care if she really Loves me. I don't "Love" her.. In which wouldn't work out anyways.

Well, like I said... break up with her then. Here is the thing though, break up with her, but lie low for a while, and then go after the one you love.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Rape them both. See which is more fun. Go with that one.

Posted by Random

lol.. Well the one I "Love" i've had sex with on numerous occasions. And she made me pretty happy in the sack. The other girl is pretty stubborn and wants to wait to have sex which eats me alive but she'll give me head. Gah...

Posted by Iris

Oh God. That's fucking gross.

[COLOR=#666666]Not because it's sex, because it's you. :x[/COLOR]

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting SomebodyRandom: The other girl is pretty stubborn and wants to wait to have sex.

Meh, call me old fashioned, but I don't necessarily see anything wrong with that. *shrugs*

Posted by Random

lol I do. I'm a sex addict... Once you have it you just can't stop. It's like my oxygen now. I have to have it.. If I don't I tend to get rather uptight.. Not saying I slut it out and go around with a whole bunch of different girls but it's just addicting.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wow, way to sound like the creepy ******* that you look like. Seriously, cut your junk off for the betterment of society.

Posted by Random

lol I can't help that girls tend to be sexually attracted to me. And even though I could try my best not do the same.. My Hormones get the best of me.

Sometimes I feel like an animal but oh well.

Posted by Lord of Spam

If by "animal" you mean "complete and utter moron who should not be allowed to waste oxygen that would be better used filling my tires" then yes, you are an animal.

Posted by Random

lol once again.. Jealous? Let me ask you LoS How much sexual experience have you had? One.. Two.. If any?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting SomebodyRandom: lol once again.. Jealous? Let me ask you LoS How much sexual experience have you had? One.. Two.. If any?

Probably none...

Posted by Random

Trust me when you care about someone and you lose your Virginity to them but they cheat on you while you gone for a couple months it gets to you. I had to have sex with someone else, not because of it but because it would eventually happen because the first relationship failed. Low and behold it turned out to be a chain reaction to the point that i stopped caring and did it with girls i didn't care about.

Posted by Iris

People who act on sex addiction are disgusting. This is how venereal diseases get circulated.
[COLOR=#666666]An animal that ****s other animals, Random? Because I wouldn't doubt it for a second.[/COLOR]

Posted by Random

Yes we know this, if it's done with low precausions or if protection flat out fails. However protection has yet to fail me and I do get tested now and then. Clean as a whistle..

And it's quite addicting. I've never done a drug but I can't imagine a drug being more addicting than sex.

***Anyways***

I won't need more advice. I had my best friend talk with my Ex and she's got a new boyfriend and she doesn't want to leave him. I didn't have him give out my name but I don't want to really ruin anything. Even though the guys she's dating I beat up a few times. He's an all around a** Clown but I can't say that I all around hate him.

Posted by Iris

Protection can always fail. The only full-proof thing is abstinence.

And actually, sex isn't that addicting. Maybe it is for guys, but at least some can show self-restraint.

Posted by Random

And those guys I like to think of as Angels.. But not me I suppose. I can't really hold it at times. Maybe I just have a larger amount of hormones. Who knows.. I'm sure nobody wants to hear about it anyways :-D