how about a mega man for 2 players

Posted by TheCopyCat

just for relax of saying x5 to x8 is trash >.< i dont think x10 is going to happen a long long time ago capcom say x means 10 ._. so x9 will be last with elf wars , but some one havent think , mega man have been always a 1 player game but why dont make it for two players i think would be a great idea imagine choosing x and zero and starting to pass from the level and facing the robot would be greater and will open the theme , maybe will appear mega man x elf wars O.O separately , o and x7 really sucks >_<, but x8 bring back the cool thing and i dont think axl is a stupid character , he is good but i think hey will be kill on elf wars , that would be the best idea , and in zero i am looking forward that from z4 and further the enemy will always be dr. weil , something strange is that havent explain something more about dr. willy !!! for x series, i remember that in x6 zero would rest because he go and see a doctor for rest , but there is still zero on x7 and in mmz3 they talk about a doctor who put zero in a copy body maybe the zero we are seeing in x7 is the copy mind with the real body O.O , remember in x7 he dont longer talk about his visions of the past , and the doctor who help him rest was weil !!! what about that theory ._.!?so in elf wars the fake zero is gonna fall with axl too , and x is gona finish all and tired decide to go to rest ._., but what about my idea would be cool say to capcom to make a mega man for two so it can be cool , but a good make of it , not as power battles because is horrible that game >.>

Posted by Linko_16

I've always been a fan of co-op platformers, like Kirby games, and would love to see it come to Mega Man somehow.

Posted by Concerto

... O.O;;

All I got out of that mess was:

1) You think there should be MegaMan games for two players - I don't really think so, but if it's done REALLY WELL, it might be fun. I don't think MegaMan (i.e., the classic series and/or the X series) is really suited for two players, though. :(

2) That X5 thru X8 is "trash." They sure didn't live up to their potential, but aside from X7 I think "trash" is a little strong. ><

3) You think X9 will feature the Elf Wars. Mebbe. I doubt it, but you never know.

4) X10 will never happen. As long as X keeps making money, there will be more X games.

5) You like Axl but think he'll die in X9. I sure hope not. O.O

6) That more should be mentioned about Wily. His relation to Zero should be obvious by now, but more details would be nice. Thusly, maybe a classic-series game AND an X game would be best, explaining what happened between the classic series and the X series. Just to satisfy everyone.

I don't feel like translating the rest, but you do have some interesting ideas. Just next time, PLEASE try explaining it a little more clearly? ><;

Posted by TheCopyCat

o ok ._.U , i will try to explain a little more , but i am sure x10 will not happen maybe they will think another trash title i dont know like mega man Y something like that ._.UUU, and about two players game yeah the mega man classic is not suited for two , but i think x series through x4 to now they can already been for two , they are taking a lot of new mavericks hunter heroes, now i am playing the command mission game , is not as cool as i though but is good for entertaining a time, i dont like axl >_<, and he havent appear on zero so he will die , i have not play so far command mission i am in chapter 3 , and axl havnt appear , it only appears an idiot name shadow