1337 HARRASMENT TEAM!

Posted by Proto Man

Seriously though, they couldn't harass fly. :p:

Posted by sniper

CONTEXT SENSITIVE

Posted by Lord of Spam

Your mom is context sensitive.

If theres going to be ANY alliances here, its going to be 4chan themed. Hell, you've got like 3 of the 6 or so strongest /b/tards in here.

Posted by mis0

I at least know about /b/, so I count. And gimme your phone number if you truely believe I can't harass "fly."

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: I at least know about /b/, so I count. And gimme your phone number if you truely believe I can't harass "fly."

Lol, what do you need a phone for? I thought you guys harrazed peoples over the interwebs?

Posted by mis0

Nonononono. I'm an old-sk00l phreak. None of this "intarwebz" business for me.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: Nonononono. I'm an old-sk00l phreak. None of this "intarwebz" business for me.

Ha ha... I guess I have nothing to phear then. :p Which brings me back to my original point. Your 1337 Team couldn't harass a fly because it is inefficient.

Posted by mis0

Uh huh. Look, I don't really care about what your stupid opinion. But, for example, if you actually owned the wireforums domain, I could have your information in half a second.

It's currently regestered to this John Nyugen guy - probably a fake name or the guy who you bought the domain from, and I can give him a shout at 1 (717) 475 1220 in beautiful Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and talk to him about a myriad of things. Or I can send him a few faxes from a computer that has it's modem set to re-dial every five seconds and attempt to call the number until it's successful, so the phone will keep ringing, and every time you pick up the reciever, it's a loud, screeching modem on the other end. After that, I'll have a few Relay operators confess their love for you, sing the best of Dolly Parton on your answering machine or voicemail, which could potentially be hacked into to leave a more interesting message. And then you could always end up in a three-way call on the Voice Bridge I call regularly for amusement, we can order you some pizza/chinese/taxis/plumbers/roofers/etc, and even listen to your nerdy voice echo throughout Wal*Mart on their paging extension. How fun, huh?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: Uh huh. Look, I don't really care about what your stupid opinion. But, for example, if you actually owned the wireforums domain, I could have your information in half a second.

It's currently regestered to this John Nyugen guy - probably a fake name or the guy who you bought the domain from, and I can give him a shout at 1 (717) 475 1220 in beautiful Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and talk to him about a myriad of things. Or I can send him a few faxes from a computer that has it's modem set to re-dial every five seconds and attempt to call the number until it's successful, so the phone will keep ringing, and every time you pick up the reciever, it's a loud, screeching modem on the other end. After that, I'll have a few Relay operators confess their love for you, sing the best of Dolly Parton on your answering machine or voicemail, which could potentially be hacked into to leave a more interesting message. And then you could always end up in a three-way call on the Voice Bridge I call regularly for amusement, we can order you some pizza/chinese/taxis/plumbers/roofers/etc, and even listen to your nerdy voice echo throughout Wal*Mart on their paging extension. How fun, huh?

HA HA HA.... GO RIGHT AHEAD! Oh, that whole statement right there was funny. Good luck with that.

Posted by mis0

What, call John Nyugen?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: What, call John Nyugen?

Sure, why not? :cool: What I want to know is what you think you will gain from it?

Posted by mis0

Aren't you worried that your parents will ground you when I wake them up? I'm not going to gain anything - the point is, that you'll lose something. If nothing else, it'll be some sleep (it's 2:30 in your timezone, no?).

Posted by sniper

That paging system thing brings back teh fuzzy memories. I was on the local Fred Meyer paging system for upwards of 3 minutes, just speaking whatever was on my mind (I was 14, I'm sure you can guess). Turned out they didn't disconnect me because they thought they would catch me in the act. Surprisingly easy to pull off... I should try it again.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: Aren't you worried that your parents will ground you when I wake them up? I'm not going to gain anything - the point is, that you'll lose something. If nothing else, it'll be some sleep (it's 2:30 in your timezone, no?).

It's actually 1:34 am.

Posted by mis0

Quoting sniper: That paging system thing brings back teh fuzzy memories. I was on the local Fred Meyer paging system for upwards of 3 minutes, just speaking whatever was on my mind (I was 14, I'm sure you can guess). Turned out they didn't disconnect me because they thought they would catch me in the act. Surprisingly easy to pull off... I should try it again.

That's why I'm a phreak - these ease of which most of these seemingly complicated, and very annoying things can be done. I've either directly done, or been involved with people who have done all of the things I mentioned. But the paging system is the best, especially on a holiday or something. I managed to play a minute or so of the "Chocolate Starfish" song on a paging system at a Jewel Osco a few years ago. So hilarious.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: Aren't you worried that your parents will ground you when I wake them up?

LOL, that's a good one.

Posted by mis0

I'm a barrel of laughs, eh, Potato?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: I'm a barrel of laughs, eh, Potato?

Actually... at the moment you are.

Posted by mis0

Well, that's no good. I don't really want to be your source of entertainment. I don't like freakish otaku pervs like you, and the thought of you laughing at my statements is enough to make me sick.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: Well, that's no good. I don't really want to be your source of entertainment. I don't like freakish otaku pervs like you, and the thought of you laughing at my statements is enough to make me sick.

Check and mate. :D OH BTW, what does otaku mean?

Posted by mis0

But incase you're not getting 1000 words from that, click [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otaku]here[/url].

Posted by Lord of Spam

miso wins this thread

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Lord of Spam: miso wins this thread

Says you. I haven't seen any piece of evidence that says so.

So you fail. GET OUT!

Posted by sniper

If you listen to Rush Limbaugh, you obviously don't care about evidence.

Posted by Lord of Spam

OH SNAP

sniper gets an honorary win. But miso is still the primary win>:0

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting sniper: If you listen to Rush Limbaugh, you obviously don't care about evidence.

You haven't presented any either, so you fail as well.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dude, you arent allowed to hand out fails until you stop failing so hard yourself.

fukken owned

Posted by mis0

I don't see how that if you admit to failure, that you can declare it. I, however, have failed nothing, so I say to you, LOCK THREAD!

LoS: WAS IN B4 DA MIS0!!1

Posted by Lord of Spam

fukken ninja'd

but yeah, lock fread prease

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: I don't see how that if you admit to failure, that you can declare it. I, however, have failed nothing, so I say to you, LOCK THREAD!

LoS: WAS IN B4 DA MIS0!!1

LOL, another funny post.

See, I never admited to failiure. ;)

Plus you have failed because you have failed in teh Harrasmentz.

Posted by Lord of Spam

WHOA

never. EVER. say that the great mighty mis0 has phailed a harrasment. Otherwise, you're likely to wake up with a cactus in ur p00per lol

Posted by mis0

@ Potatofag: When and where did I claim I was trying? Like I said, if I had a life to waste on you, which I don't, there'd be no doubt in my mind that I could easily annoy you/your family to the point where you'd have to change phone numbers. As sniper can attest to (maybe), it's really not very hard. Just a bit time consuming, and with someone who is a regular two-bit like yourself, I'd also assume it'd be repetitive and boring.

edit: ninja'd again.

Posted by Lord of Spam

sry bby:(

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: @ Potatofag: When and where did I claim I was trying? Like I said, if I had a life to waste on you, which I don't, there'd be no doubt in my mind that I could easily annoy you/your family to the point where you'd have to change phone numbers. As sniper can attest to (maybe), it's really not very hard. Just a bit time consuming, and with someone who is a regular two-bit like yourself, I'd also assume it'd be repetitive and boring.

LOL, right here... is where you FAIL!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, he fails because he doesnt want to spend hours of his life that could be spent doing mad dorifutoooo on you.

Wait, no, thats you losing again, since your life isnt made better by the inclusion of more mis0.

Remember, the sugeon general warns that not having enough daily mis0 leads to both sucking and beig ghey, both of which you reek of.

Posted by mis0

There is a reason I'm so 1337, and it's because I get a 100% dose of me injected straight into my jugular, sometimes cut with pure heroine, every single day. Learn from my words, Otakuman, and be less Potato and more mis0.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: There is a reason I'm so 1337, and it's because I get a 100% dose of me injected straight into my jugular, sometimes cut with pure heroine, every single day. Learn from my words, Otakuman, and be less Potato and more mis0.

BUT POTATOES ARE SO GOOD FOR YOU! :-D VITAMIN C FOR EVERYBODY!

Posted by mis0

POTATOES ARE STARCHY AND THUSLY THEY MAKE YOU A STUCK UP PRUDE, AND ALSO FAT.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: POTATOES ARE STARCHY AND THUSLY THEY MAKE YOU A STUCK UP PRUDE, AND ALSO FAT.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ONLY IF YOU SIT AROUND ON YOUR ARSE AND PRETEND TO HARASS PEOPLE ALL DAY! :p: :p: :p:

Posted by mis0

Well, then I think you need to get some exercise then!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dude, vitamin c? orange juice pls.

LOL FLORIDA SUP fuk u cali>:0

edit: ninja'd like 3 times, since I had this open in a backl tab for like 5 minutes

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: Well, then I think you need to get some exercise then!

Uh, no I think it's the other way around. That was directed at you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The Khoas is a well trained fighting machine. years of intense dorifutooo and phreaking have left its body tough and muscular.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Lord of Spam: The Khoas is a well trained fighting machine. years of intense dorifutooo and phreaking have left its body tough and muscular.

orly?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yes.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Lord of Spam: Yes.

Well it doesn't make any difference when you can't harass an fly.

Posted by mis0

I think dorifutoing on a fly is more than just harassing.