Who are you hoping gets voted out next?

Posted by sniper

+1 Protoman. Everything he posts just seems like small-talk.

Besides adding some necessary zomg drama, it will be interesting to see how our vote compares to the actual one.

Posted by Lord of Spam

+1 longsword

wait, ****. Second protoman

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting sniper: +1 Protoman. Everything he posts just seems like small-talk.

Besides adding some necessary zomg drama, it will be interesting to see how our vote compares to the actual one.

Heh, well if you really want me to start some e-drama....

LOOK AT MY SIGGY!

Posted by Iris

Protoman or SomebodyRandom. They're not even good for drama.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Iris: Protoman or SomebodyRandom. They're not even good for drama.

Well... I don't see you trying either.

Posted by Lord of Spam

She has boobs. Boobs> you

granted, her boobs might have ****ting dick nipples, but they're still boobs

Posted by Random

Quoting Iris: Protoman or SomebodyRandom. They're not even good for drama.

F*** you i'll show you drama. Maybe if you weren't too busy sucking on ****s you'd realize I can be a drama king.

No matter what i'm sure to be 1st or 2nd off. However it doesn't mean that I won't try. I'm looking out for #1 and whats in my best interest. Screw all y'all.. Cept Protoman :-P

P.S. Don't hate me because i'm awesome..

Posted by Lord of Spam

I dont hate you because you're awesome. In fact, such a feat is entirely impossible, since you have the awesomeness content of rought a handful of sand. You are an idiotic, obnoxious, ugly moron who boasts of sexual exploits which have never happened with ugly women who dont even want to be seen with you. Your input is neither wanted nor needed. Were it not for the fact that I might in some way be held liable should to follow my advice, I'd tell you to end yourself.

Posted by Random

Heh jealous are we?

I've got an idea here.. Why don't you make like a tree.. And get the **** outta here :)

I have every right to boast. When you've dated as many girls as I have, when you realize what power you hold.. Then we'll talk k?

The way I see it is.. I lay down for no one and I don't really tend to care what people think of me. I am myself and thats all that matters. Aslong as i'm happy, and i'm making money then I don't care. I can be a downright ******* at times but what do I care?

Aslong as i'm happy thats all that matters. I used to be a little less of an ego but after realizing being the "Nice Guy" who lays down for everyone and does what others want/need never got me anywhere in life I changed. Now I boast and I take care of #1 and maybe a few select others I truley care about.

Posted by Iris

No one cares how many pre-pubescent cows you've dated. It doesn't make you a super radicool mature man.

And you totally raped that analogy.

Posted by Random

Right so all i'm getting here is a bunch of lame *** name callings. Anyone got one better for me? Because you two are pretty **** lame.

I require something that will either **** me off or make me want to cry :)

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting SomebodyRandom:
I require something that will either **** me off or make me want to cry :)

Does that work for you? :) lol J/K

Posted by Random

LOL amusing but not so hurtful :-P

Posted by sniper

Random, post this crap in your MySpace where you might find someone that gives a ****.

Posted by Random

Actually I don't believe in Myspace. It's full of sick perverts and it seems to be a waste of time. Why in the hell do people try to do online dating through myspace? I mean maybe it's just me but I was talking to someone through myspace and it turned out to be an older dude in his late 30's when here I thought it was someone I used to go to school with. Sick freaks...

And it's creating Drama Sniper.. Appreciate it.. At least i'm doing what we're supposed to be doing in the first place. I'm just trying to make things interesting. And why don't any of you appreciate a decent bit of drama? C'mon now wheres your passion for drama?

C'mon now I'm getting bored of "Oh SomebodyRandom your sick." Who cares if i'm sick? The people want action. They want "SomebodyRandom your a sick mother ****er, get the F*** away from me you ***hole. *Throws things towards SBR*"

See thats how it has to be done k?

Otherwise you bore everyone to sleep and into not caring about this :)

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Actually I don't believe in Myspace.

BLASPHEMY!

Posted by Random

Oh and those who aren't creating drama and/or are boring should be voted off first. I don't care if someone P*sses me off.. It's good drama and makes me angry and makes me want to create more drama until my head explodes.

I rather have someone who Hates me and is not so much boring around then someone who doesn't hate me and doesn't post much or posts boring stuff.

Posted by mis0

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Heh jealous are we?

I've got an idea here.. Why don't you make like a tree.. And get the **** outta here :)

I have every right to boast. When you've dated as many girls as I have, when you realize what power you hold.. Then we'll talk k?

The way I see it is.. I lay down for no one and I don't really tend to care what people think of me. I am myself and thats all that matters. Aslong as i'm happy, and i'm making money then I don't care. I can be a downright ******* at times but what do I care?

Aslong as i'm happy thats all that matters. I used to be a little less of an ego but after realizing being the "Nice Guy" who lays down for everyone and does what others want/need never got me anywhere in life I changed. Now I boast and I take care of #1 and maybe a few select others I truley care about.

OGM YUO"rE DAITE DA wo0mNAZ!! SUHC OA FAET OF SRTENGHTF!!!1qqq

Yeah, brag on the Internet. People care. We totally believe you.

Posted by sniper

[quote]It's full of sick perverts

Posted by mis0

On an unrelated note, I hope Potatoman falls down a hill, and Random goes tumbling after. Hopefully a hill which ends in a cliff which overhangs a knife farm and its amber waves of pain.

Posted by Random

Quoting Misoxeny: OGM YUO"rE DAITE DA wo0mNAZ!! SUHC OA FAET OF SRTENGHTF!!!1qqq

Yeah, brag on the Internet. People care. We totally believe you.

IsTA Willerz OkEz?

Heh I can make proof :-P

You totally believe me deep down inside. You can't deny it... I remind you of a Younger Sean Connery.. Shh don't speak.. Lies will get you no where! NO F***ING WHERE OKAY!?

Posted by mis0

You remind me of this delusional kid I would sometimes see in passing at my high school who ended up going psycho and pulling a gun on some others, in all honesty. And deep down, I hope you are that kid, so you can go back to jail where you belong.

Posted by Random

Ouch thats harsh... I mean really. D*mn thats cold blooded. I mean you don't really honestly hope I'm some psycho murderer do you? I mean sure i've lured small children to my basement with Promises of candy and later on hacked them all up with a Machete, and put individual pieces in Zip Lock bags in my Freezer so I can later on feast on them when Y2K eventually comes but Shooting someone...? Thats awful.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Shooting someone...? Thats awful.

:shot:

Posted by mis0

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Ouch thats harsh... I mean really. D*mn thats cold blooded. I mean you don't really honestly hope I'm some psycho murderer do you? I mean sure i've lured small children to my basement with Promises of candy and later on hacked them all up with a Machete, and put individual pieces in Zip Lock bags in my Freezer so I can later on feast on them when Y2K eventually comes but Shooting someone...? Thats awful.

WOAH MAN OPEN UP YOUR HATE AND LET IT FLOW INTO SOMEONE WHO GIVES A FUCK. For the record, trying to be an extreme dude isn't getting you points with anyone except for "EL SE

Posted by Random

I wasn't obviously trying to be extreme *******. And I don't quite care if you give a f*ck. It's called humor and maybe adding up a little drama to it. Lets not get all ****y with me because your unable to take a joke.

Posted by sniper

OH THE IRONY

Posted by mis0

Quoting SomebodyRandom: I wasn't obviously trying to be extreme *******. And I don't quite care if you give a f*ck. It's called humor and maybe adding up a little drama to it. Lets not get all ****y with me because your unable to take a joke.

I can take a joke. I can't take stupidity that makes me want to slam my face into a steel-reenforced concrete slab.

Posted by Random

Thats a shame. I had really hoped you would slap your face into a steel-reenforced concrete slab. I guess i'll just keep praying.

Eh oh well your entitled your opinion. Even if it sucks like your life does.

Posted by mis0

My life sucks? That's news to me! I thought that being upper-middle class, having the best friends a friend could have, all the material things I want and need, and being awarded not one, but two scholarships to my choice college, was a pretty good life.

oh wate maeybe taht si teh pr0zack talkieng!!1

Posted by Random

I wasn't being serious Miso. I might not seem like the nicest person but I don't honestly hope your life sucks. I was just being an ***.

I too am Upper Middle Class with some awesome friends, a nice paying job, and a very comfortable bed to sleep in at night :-D

Oh but wait i'm sure i'll get a "Tell Someone Who Cares" reply to this. Predictable.... Now i'll get "No none of us were going to." That too was predictable. And Now we'll get "Does he ever shut up?"

Posted by mis0

Actually, you are going to get that "THAT WAS A SARCASTIC YET TRUE REPLY YOU MORON."

My life is freakin' awesome, and I don't need to validate the fact online or in anyone. I believe it to be, and that's all that matters.

Posted by Random

Neat thats great. Keep up the good job.

Posted by sabre

Quoting SomebodyRandom: I rather have someone who Hates me and is not so much boring around then someone who doesn't hate me and doesn't post much or posts boring stuff.
In these turbulent times, I think we'd better turn to Elvis Costello.

Declan Patrick MacManus (born 25 August 1954, in London), better known by his stage name, Elvis Costello, is a popular British musician, singer, and songwriter of Irish ancestry.

Some sources list his full given name as Declan Patrick Aloysius MacManus; however, Aloysius was not one of his names at birth, being added years later.

Costello was an early participant in London's pub rock scene in the mid-1970s, and later became associated with the punk rock and new wave musical genres, before establishing himself as a unique and original voice in the 1980s. His output has been wildly diverse: One critic has written that "Costello, the pop encyclopedia, can reinvent the past in his own image" (see [1]).
Contents [hide]
1 Biography
1.1 Early life and career
1.2 1970s
1.3 1980s
1.4 1990s
1.5 2000 to present
1.6 Significance
2 Discography
2.1 Rhino reissues
2.2 Tribute albums
2.3 Singles
3 Filmography
4 Select bibliography
5 External links

[edit]

Biography
[edit]

Early life and career

MacManus was born in St Mary's Hospital, Paddington in London, living in the area until he was sixteen.

With an already musical family (his father, Ross MacManus, sang with Joe Loss), MacManus moved with his mother to Liverpool in 1971. It was there that he formed his first band, a folk duo called Rusty. After completing secondary school in Liverpool, he moved back to London where he next formed a band called Flip City ([2]), which had a style very much in the pub rock vein. They were active from 1974 through early 1976. Around this time, MacManus adopted the stage name D.P. Costello.

By 1975, MacManus was already married to Mary Burgoyne and had a son, Matthew. To support himself, he worked a number of office jobs, most famously at a cosmetics firm -- immortalized in one of his song lyrics as the "vanity factory" -- where he put in time as a data entry clerk. He continued to write songs, and began aggressively looking for a solo recording contract.

On the basis of a demo tape, he was signed to Stiff Records. His manager at Stiff, Jake Riviera, suggested a name change, using Elvis Presley's first name and his maternal grandmother's maiden name to form Elvis Costello.
[edit]

1970s

Elvis Costello, striking a classic pose.

The first Costello single for Stiff were "Less Than Zero" b/w "Radio Sweetheart (single mix)," released on March 25, 1977. Two months later, Costello's first album, My Aim Is True (1977), was a moderate commercial success (No. 14 in the UK and Top 40 in the US) with Costello appearing on the cover in his trademark oversize glasses, bearing a striking resemblance to a menacing Buddy Holly.

Costello's backing on this first album was provided by American West Coast band Clover, a roots/country outfit living in England, who would later become Huey Lewis and The News. Costello was originally marketed as a punk artist. At the time, there was no term to distinguish between punk bands like The Clash and the Sex Pistols from other so-called punk bands like Elvis Costello and Blondie. Later on, as the term new wave was applied to the first post-punk bands, Costello was new wave - for a couple of albums, anyway. The same year, Costello recruited his own permanent band, The Attractions, consisting of Steve Nieve (born Steve Nason; piano), Bruce Thomas (bass guitar), and Pete Thomas (unrelated to Bruce Thomas; drums). He released his first major hit single, "Watching The Detectives," recorded with Nieve and the pair of Steve Goulding (drums) and Andrew Bodnar (bass), both members of Graham Parker & The Rumour.

Stiff's records were initially distributed only in the UK, which meant that Costello's first album and singles were initially available in the US as imports only. In an attempt to change this, Costello was arrested for busking outside of a London convention of CBS (Columbia Records) executives, "protesting" that no US record company had yet seen fit to release Elvis Costello records in the United States. Costello signed to CBS in the US a few months later.

In December 1977, Costello and The Attractions appeared on Saturday Night Live as a last minute fill-in for the Sex Pistols (see Radio Radio for the tale of that evening). Following a whirlwind tour with other Stiff artists (captured on the Live Stiffs album, notable for Costello's recording of the Burt Bacharach/Hal David standard "I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself") the band recorded the frenetic, raucous This Year's Model (1978).

Some of the more popular tracks include the British hit "(I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea" and "Lipstick Vogue". A tour of the US and Canada also saw the release of the much bootlegged promo-only "Live at the El Mocambo," which finally saw an official release as part of the "2 1/2 Years" box set in 1993. It was during the ensuing United States tour that Elvis met and developed a relationship with former Playboy model, Bebe Buell (mother of Liv Tyler). Their on-again-off-again courtship would last until 1984 and would allegedly become a deep well of inspiration for some of Costello's most lovelorn songs.

1979 would arguably see the peak of Costello's commercial success with the release of Armed Forces (originally titled Emotional Fascism).

Both the album and the single Oliver's Army went to #2 in the UK. Costello also found time in 1979 to produce the debut album for ska band, The Specials.

His success in the US was severely bruised when, during a drunken argument with Stephen Stills and Bonnie Bramlett in a Columbus, Ohio Holiday Inn hotel bar, Costello referred to James Brown as a "jive-*** ******", then upped the ante by pronouncing Ray Charles a "blind, ignorant ******".

Bramlett and friends had evidently been baiting Costello with derisive comments about British rock music in general and "sawed-off Limey"-type comments aimed at him in particular.

A contrite Costello apologised at a New York City press conference a few days later, claiming that he had been drunk and had been attempting to be obnoxious in order to bring the conversation to a swift conclusion, not anticipating that Bramlett would bring his comments to the press.

According to Costello, "it became necessary for me to outrage these people with about the most obnoxious and offensive remarks that I could muster". In his liner notes for the expanded version of Get Happy!!, Costello writes that some time after the incident he had declined an offer to meet Charles out of guilt and embarrassment, though Charles himself had graciously forgiven Costello ("Drunken talk isn't meant to be printed in the paper").

It is notable that Costello worked extensively in Britain's Rock Against Racism campaign both before and after this interlude. This incident specifically inspired his Get Happy! song (see[3]) Riot Act.
[edit]

1980s

Elvis Costello, King of America.

Get Happy!! would thus be the first, and - along with King of America - possibly most successful, of Costello's many experiments with genres beyond those he is normally associated with (the single, "I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down" was an old Sam and Dave song, though Costello increased the tempo considerably). The brevity of the songs (20 tracks in under 50 minutes) suited the band's new style (the Thomas' typically melodic rhythm section and Nieve's reasonable impersonation of Booker T Jones) as well as the frantic and stressful conditions under which it was written and recorded, crammed between live dates and fuelled by excessive drinking.

Lyrically, the songs are full of Costello's signature wordplay, to the point that he later felt he'd become something of a self-parody and toned it down on later releases. He has mockingly described himself in interviews as "rock and roll's Scrabble champion."

1981's Trust had a more pop sound, but the overall result was clearly affected by the growing tensions within the band, particularly between Bruce and Pete Thomas. Despite its eclecticism ("Different Finger" had a distinct country feel) and pop hooks, Trust was not a major success and the first album since his debut to generate no hit singles.

Following the commercial disappointment of Trust, Costello took a break from songwriting and the band decamped to Nashville to record Almost Blue, an album of country music cover songs written by the likes of Hank Williams ("Why Don't You Love Me (Like You Used To Do?)"), Merle Haggard ("Tonight The Bottle Let Me Down") and Gram Parsons ("How Much I Lied").

It was not a country-rock album (a la The Byrds or Eagles), which might have been more palatable to his established audience and to reviewers, but rather an undiluted country album. It received mixed reviews, some of which accused Costello of growing soft. Perhaps in anticipation of the inevitable accusations of apostasy, the first pressings of the record in the UK bore a sticker with the message:
"WARNING: This album contains country & western music and may cause offence to narrow minded listeners".

Almost Blue did spawn a surprise UK hit single in a version of George Jones's "Good Year For The Roses" (written by Jerry Chesnut.

Imperial Bedroom (1982) marked a much darker, almost baroque sound for Costello, due in large part to the production of Geoff Emerick, famed for engineering several Beatles records. Featuring a superior set of songs - both musically and lyrically - it remains one of his most critically acclaimed records but again failed to produce any hit singles. Costello has said he disliked the marketing pitch for the album, weak ads consisting only of the phrase "Masterpiece?". Imperial Bedroom also featured Costello's song "Almost Blue"; jazz singer and trumpeter Chet Baker would later perform and record a beautifully morose version of this song.

1983 saw another sidetrack with the pop-soul of Punch the Clock, featuring female backing vocals (Afrodiziak) and a four piece horn section (The TKO Horns), alongside The Attractions. Clive Langer (who co-produced with Alan Winstanley), provided Costello with a melody which eventually became "Shipbuilding," an oblique and articulate look at the political contradictions of the Falklands War: The controversial military build-up provided jobs for Britain's struggling shipyards. The song featured a striking solo by Chet Baker. (Prior to the release of Costello's own version, an affecting, emotive version of the song was a minor UK hit for former Soft Machine drummer and political activist Robert Wyatt).

Equally political was "Pills And Soap" — a UK hit for Costello himself under the pseudonym of "The Imposter" — an attack on the changes in British society brought on by Thatcherism, released to coincide with the run-up to the 1983 UK general election. The electorate were seemingly not swayed.) Punch the Clock also generated an international hit in the single Everyday I Write the Book, aided by a prophetic music video featuring lookalikes of the Prince and Princess of Wales undergoing domestic strife in a suburban home.

Tensions within the band were beginning to tell, and with Costello starting to feel burnt out he announced his retirement and the disbandment of the group shortly before they were to record Goodbye Cruel World (1984). Costello would later say of this record that they had "got it as wrong as you can in terms of the execution". With a number of poor songs (and even the better songs harmed by murky production), the record was poorly received upon its initial release, and even many ardent Costello fans see Goodbye as his weakest album. Despite the record's poor reputation, a few songs were well-regarded, such as "The Comedians" (later recorded, with rewritten lyrics, by Roy Orbison). On the album's second single, The Only Flame in Town, Daryl Hall of Hall and Oates shared lead vocals.

Costello's retirement, although short-lived, was accompanied by two compilations, Elvis Costello: The Man in the UK, Europe and Australia and The Very Best of Elvis Costello & the Attractions in the US.

In 1985, Costello teamed up with good friend T-Bone Burnett for a single called "The People's Limousine" under the moniker of The Coward Brothers. That year, Costello also produced Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash for the punk/folk band the Pogues. It was then that he met his second wife, Pogues bassist Cait O'Riordan.

By 1986, Costello was preparing to make a comeback. Working in the US with Burnett, a band containing a number of Elvis Presley's sidemen (including James Burton and Jerry Scheff), and minor input from the Attractions, he produced King of America an acoustic-guitar-driven album with a country sound, augmented by some of his best songs for some time. Around this time he legally changed his name back to Declan MacManus, adding Aloysius as an extra middle name.

The Attractions felt understandably insecure about their dispensability upon perceiving that their boss had cut a new album largely without them, and was planning to undertake a major tour showcasing the King of America material with his new musical partners. To allay their fears, Costello retooled his upcoming tour to allow for multiple nights in each city; playing one night with The Confederates (James Burton et al.), one night with The Attractions, and one night solo acoustic. This arrangement put a strain on fans' stamina and wallets, as many wanted to see as many of the permutations available in their area as possible, not just one.

Later that year, he returned to the studio with the Attractions and recorded Blood and Chocolate, which was lauded for a post-punk fervor not heard since 1978's This Year's Model. It also marked the return of producer Nick Lowe, who had produced Costello's first five albums. While Blood and Chocolate failed to chart a hit single of any significance, it did produce what has since become one of Costello's signature concert songs — "I Want You". It is on this album that Costello adopted the alias "Napoleon Dynamite", the name he later attributed to the character of the obnoxious emcee that he played during the vaudeville-style tour to support Blood and Chocolate. (The pseudonym had previously been used in 1982, when the B-side single Imperial Bedroom was credited to Napoleon Dynamite & The Royal Guard.)

In 1987, Costello, with a new contract with Warner Bros., began a long-running songwriting collaboration with Paul McCartney. They wrote a number of songs together, including
Costello's "Veronica" and "Pads, Paws and Claws" from Spike (1989)
"So Like Candy" and "Playboy to a Man" from Mighty Like a Rose (1991)
McCartney's "My Brave Face", "Don't Be Careless Love", "That Day Is Done" and "You Want Her Too" from Flowers in the Dirt
"The Lovers That Never Were" and "Mistress and Maid" from Off the Ground.
"Twenty-Five Fingers" and "Tommy's Coming Home" (Unreleased).

In 1989, he appeared on the HBO special Roy Orbison and Friends, A Black and White Night, which featured his long-time idol Roy Orbison, and was invited back to Saturday Night Live for the first time since 1977.

1990s

Elvis Costello in the mid-1990s.

In 1991, Costello released the aforementioned Mighty Like A Rose, during which time he infamously grew a long beard. The album featured the single "The Other Side of Summer".

He also found time to co-compose and co-produce, with Richard Harvey, the title and incidental music for the acclaimed mini-series G.B.H. by Alan Bleasdale. This entirely instrumental, and largely orchestral soundtrack garnered a BAFTA, for "Best Music for a TV Series" for the pair.

In 1993, Costello tested the waters of classical music with a critically acclaimed collaboration with the Brodsky Quartet on The Juliet Letters. Costello would return to rock and roll the following year with a project that reunited him with The Attractions, Brutal Youth.

An album of cover songs recorded 5 years previously was released in 1995, Kojak Variety, followed in 1996 by an album of songs he had originally written for other artists, All This Useless Beauty. This was the final album of original material that he would create under his Warner Bros. contract.

During spring 1996, Costello played a series of intimate club dates, backed only by Nieve on the piano, in support of All This Useless Beauty. An ensuing summer and fall tour with the Attractions would prove to be the final death knell for the band. With relations between Elvis and bassist Bruce Thomas at a breaking point, Costello announced that the current tour would be the Attractions' last. The quartet performed their final U.S. show in Seattle, Washington on September 1, 1996, before wrapping up their tour in Japan.

To fulfill his contractual obligations to Warner Bros., Costello released a greatest hits album titled Extreme Honey (1997). It would yield one original track titled The Bridge I Burned, featuring Elvis' son, Matt, on bass.

In the intervening period, Costello also served as artistic chair for the 1995 Meltdown Festival, which gave him the opportunity to leverage his increasingly eclectic musical interests. His involvement in the festival yielded a one-off live EP with jazz guitarist Bill Frisell, which featured both cover material and a few of his own songs.

In 1998, Costello signed a unique multi-label contract with Polygram Records, sold by its parent company the same year to become part of the Universal Music Group, whereby he would release new work on what he deemed the suitable imprimatur within the family of labels. His first new release as part of this contract involved a collaboration with famed sixties pop songwriter Burt Bacharach. Their work had commenced earlier, in 1996, on a song called "*** Give Me Strength" for the movie Grace of My Heart. This led the pair to write and record Painted From Memory, released under his new contract in 1998, on the Mercury Records label.

In 1999, Costello contributed a cover version of the 1974 song She, originally by Charles Aznavour and Herbert Kretzmer, for the soundtrack of the film Notting Hill, with Trevor Jones producing.

Costello's version gained massive radio play and quickly became a fan favorite, still being constantly played live to this day.

For the 25th anniversary of Saturday Night Live, Costello was invited to the program, where he re-enacted his abrupt song-switch: This time, however, he interrupted the Beastie Boys' Sabotage, and they acted as his backing group for "Radio Radio."

2000 to present

Costello performing with The Imposters in 2005.

In 2001, Costello was announced as the featured "artist in residence" at UCLA (although he ended up making fewer appearances than expected) and wrote the music for a new ballet. He produced and appeared on an album of songs for opera singer Anne Sofie von Otter, For The Stars. Appropriately enough, this album came out on Deutsche Grammophon.

In 2002 he released a new album, When I Was Cruel, this time on Island Records, and toured with a new band, the Imposters (essentially the Attractions but with a different bass player, Davey Faragher, formerly of Cracker). Costello split with second wife Cait O'Riordan toward the end of the year.

Posted by Lord of Spam

tl;dr lol

I dont think I could say it any better than I did in the thread where he posted pics of himself with that poor girl he forced into going to prom with him. She looked miserable, as if she awaited the sweet release of death to avoid the moronic sack of crap that had latched onto her. And he looked like the stereotypical ******* who ends up working at some menial office job where he acts like what he thinks a super cool tough guy should act like. Then one day someone bashes his ****ing face in for being such a retarded cocksucker, and he has to go through the rest of his career with everyone looking and laughing. Oh, he'll try to play it off, pretend that he could have taken the guy if he wanted to. But the crooked, twisted wreckage of his nose will attest to the fact that he is a creepy fat, ugly loser who must seek recogniztion by bragging of meaningless exploits on the internet.

Think about it. Your claims are to quantity, not quality. Anyone can go out and bang middle of the road drunk whores. Hell, I did it once, and didnt even really know about it until the next day. The only thing that matters is quality, which you have none of. My one meaningful relationship, even as bad as the end was, overshadows ANYTHING you could ever hope to relate to.

If you continue living like you are, you will die a cold, sad, fat lonely little man. [spoiler] so by all means continue lol[/spoiler]

Posted by mis0

LoS just shot, killed, and buried this thread.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I also sexed it up a bit when nobody was looking.

its a sickness:(

Posted by Random

Quoting Lord of Spam]tl: so by all means continue lol[/spoiler]

Wow you really missed the target. For one i'm not in Highschool therefore she wanted me to go to Prom with her. My prom was last year. Secondly I don't think she's ever touched any sort of alcohol and she's definately a virgin.

Aww are we trying to hurt my feelings? I've had quality and quantity. I know what it feels to be in love and I know what its like to have a long term relationship. I dated a girl for 14 months and we were in love. Unfortunately she moved across the map and we eventually broke up because we feared we'd never see eachother again.

Hi i'm LoS and i'm a F*cking retard who likes to act all macho by calling others that he doesn't like retards. I'm also a very jealous person on the inside and i'm insecure about my sexuality. I like to try to pick on Protoman and SomebodyRandom because I can and i'm so "KoOl."

Yeah thats you.. F*ck head..

Posted by Lord of Spam

Lol, I like how he just laughed off all the other insults, but mine got him angry.

YOUR FLAWS ARE SHOWING, SIR.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Lord of Spam:

Like.... your ignorance? ignorance.exe is not a really good program to use you know.

Posted by Random

Quoting Lord of Spam: Lol, I like how he just laughed off all the other insults, but mine got him angry.

Angry? Hah you obviously don't know me. I'm much harder to tick off then you think. I'm rather amused by your poor attempts.

Ok i'll go over the other stuff. I figured i'd just try to point out a few things but sure whatever I don't mind at all.

-Mental office job? Nah I work at RadioShack with decent pay and I work with Electronics which is what I love working with.

-As for fights... I've won more than I've lost. Won 5 Lost 1. The one I lost was legit and he was a tough mother F***er no lie. The 5 I won was all legit. I'm obviously not someone who goes out picking fights only being in 6 but I can fend for myself tardface.

And thats it. Wow you f*cking tard you really wanted me to post that? Thanks for wasting my life on you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) STOP STEALING MY ****ING JOKES. IT ISNT FUNNY IF YOU JUST KEEP REPEATING THEM, SO EITHER COME UP WITH YOUR OWN OR STOP TRYING.

2a)you can talk about how not angry you are all day, but it just makes you seem angrier
2b)You sound like every random, generic, moronic ******* i have ever heard, and the best part is that most of them get their asses kicked at one point
2c)fukken learn to list ****. You only had 2 points. A simple paragraph or two would have been fine. Instead, you threw out some almost list that seemed as if you planned some omg uber flame post, then died when it came to making material for it. fukken fail br0
2d)videos or the fights never happened. You look like fat tub of lard who seems incapable of either throwing or taking a punch.
2e)lol internet

Posted by Random

Quoting Lord of Spam: 1) STOP STEALING MY ****ING JOKES. IT ISNT FUNNY IF YOU JUST KEEP REPEATING THEM, SO EITHER COME UP WITH YOUR OWN OR STOP TRYING.

2a)you can talk about how not angry you are all day, but it just makes you seem angrier
2b)You sound like every random, generic, moronic ******* i have ever heard, and the best part is that most of them get their asses kicked at one point
2c)fukken learn to list ****. You only had 2 points. A simple paragraph or two would have been fine. Instead, you threw out some almost list that seemed as if you planned some omg uber flame post, then died when it came to making material for it. fukken fail br0
2d)videos or the fights never happened. You look like fat tub of lard who seems incapable of either throwing or taking a punch.
2e)lol internet

1) Your jokes weren't funny to begin with I was pointing out how retarded they are
2a) I can and will talk about how not angry I am. What do you want me to say? I'm super uber ****ed for something silly? Heh sure...
2b)Thats your opinion but i'm definately not a moronic *******. And everyone who gets in numerous fights will eventually get their asses kicked. If not then you might as well be Jackie Chan or Jean Claud Van Dam.
2c) Right sure ok :)
2d)Fat tub of lard? Have you even seen my picture? I'm not even 200 lbs and I body lift. I have my own weight lifting set. I definately don't have much fat. I'm also 6'4" so you do the math. 182 lbs and 6'4" you go ahead and convert that into a body fat percentage and tell me how i'm doing k?
2e)lol moo

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting SomebodyRandom:
2d)Fat tub of lard?

is what he is

is what he eats

because he and miso sit around on their arses pretending to be cool

Posted by Iris

****ing wacko, this is getting old fast.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Protoman: is what he is

is what he eats

because he and miso sit around on their arses pretending to be cool

I'm not the geeky administrator of a failing forum that hangs around a site where he is basically universally hated. That would be you. Now shut up, and get the Hell of my information super highway before I PIT manuver you into an information super wall.

Posted by Lord of Spam

bol, 64 and only 180? Dude, I'm 5'11 and 180, and my body fat is only like 19%, which is slightly below average. Also, according to you you've only been in 6 fights, so you're LOL I BEEN IN A BUNCH GOTTA LOSE ONE is retarded.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: I'm not the geeky administrator of a failing forum.

Uh yeah, you think that, although it's the total opposite.

Posted by Random

Quoting Lord of Spam: bol, 64 and only 180? Dude, I'm 5'11 and 180, and my body fat is only like 19%, which is slightly below average. Also, according to you you've only been in 6 fights, so you're LOL I BEEN IN A BUNCH GOTTA LOSE ONE is retarded.

Ok so the tub of lard thing you said earlier you proved false.

6 Fights and I won 5 Lost 1. Thats not a bad record. I don't expect to be f*cking Rocky here. And at least i'm honest. I'm sure if I asked you, you'd probably say you were 10-0 and you won your fights in 20 seconds.

DUR DUR DUR

(Stealing your stuff and I don't care. I would just like to point out how retarded I sound doing "Dur Dur Dur" and you don't sound any less retarded. Thank you)

Posted by mis0

prove it lololol