The Keyblade War - Chapter I: Liberation Of Transverse Town

Posted by Burning Inferno

Chapter I – Liberation of Transverse Town

ARMS ROOM OF THE GUMMISHIP “HIGHWIND”

“So how long have you been in King Mickey’s Royal Forces kid?”, a young boy that looked no older than 16 looked up, “A little over a year now, this is my first real mission, I’m a little nervous, the only heartless I’ve fought are shadows and they are new recruit bait”, “Don’t worry kid as long as we have Cloud this mission should be a breeze.”. “Oh and by the way! What’s your name kid?”. “My names Abraxas”, “I’m Vincent; if you ever need anything just ask me. OH YEAH! Make sure you’ve got plenty of potions, we can afford to lose anymore soldiers out there.”

MISSION BRIEFING ROOM

“General Streif, we are approaching Transverse Town!”, “OK MEN HERES THE BATTLE DATA ON TRANSVERSE TOWN KING MICKY’S PROVIDED FOR US!”, “Transverse Town was overrun by Heartless at 7 AM, the local militia did all they could to save the town but their numbers were not enough to counter the Heartless, the remaining militia are held up in the Back Ally and are planning to strike when we invade through District 1 to form a pincer like attack formation.”, “CID!, maintain the Highwind’s position and counterattack oncoming heartless forces, we should have reinforcements on their way, YUFFIE!, your units mission is to secure District 1 and form a temporary base camp, and also prepare the flare cannon, VINCENT!, secure District 2 and find General Donald’s nephews, they should have some supplies that we desperately need. Once we have secured Districts 1 and 2 we will contact the TT Militia and tell them to attack when they see the King’s Seal in the sky, and then we will all fall in formation in District 2 and once the flare lights up the night sky give’em hell boys, show no mercy, HOOAH!”, all the soldiers “HOOAH!”, “Alright prepare for deployment, this is going to be a long night….”

PRE-BATTLE ENCOURAGEMENT

“You’ve been assigned to my unit you think you can handle it?” said Vincent “It’s gonna be a breeze right Lieutenant?” said Abraxas. “Recheck you’re Gummi Rifle and make sure you’ve got plenty of ammo, that squishy thing is a soldier’s best friend in a battle, take care of it and it will take care of you, GOT ME KID?” “YES SIR!” replied Abraxas “We should be landing soon, make sure your physically and mentally ready for this kid, we have no room for errors in this mission, Transverse Town must be liberated it’s a vital position in the war.”

ENEMY FORCES

“GENERAL! Scouts report that Heartless forces number in the thousands, the Heartless base camp is located in District 3 like we predicted, Sir this battle is going to be epic I can only pray that all of you make it back.” said a pilot. “D@MN! We may have to wait for the reinforcements for the attack on 3.” Said Cloud “D@MN!”

THE LANDING

The Highwind led the way as five Gummi Ships loaded with soldiers followed to meet their destiny. SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH……BANG! “GO, GO, GO! Yelled Cloud, SHOW THEM HEARTLESS BASTARDS WHAT THE POWER OF LIGHT CAN DO!” As the Gummi Ships landed they were hit by a barrage of enemy fire, one unlucky ship didn’t make it to the landing zone and was lost to all. “I’M HIT! G0D HELP ME! NOOO STAY AWAY! AHHH...Mommy? Is that you?” the screams of the Royal forces were heard as the units advanced on the enemy’s main position in District 1. As Yuffie’s unit went in to take over the base in District 1 Vincent’s unit suppressed cover fire followed by waves of magic.” BLIND!” Yelled Vincent, “Didn’t even see me coming” SLASH! A heartless officer falls to Yuffie’s Feet, “CLOUD I GOT EM!” “Great job Yuffie now order your men to set up base camp and start setting up the flare cannon. Oh and by the way, MEDIC!,” a small stout man approaches Cloud, “How many casualties were there?” “Sir I believe there were ten on the perished gummi ship and five died on the landing” replied the medic “I did all that I could for the five injured soldiers but their wounds were too severe.” “Tell Lieutenant Cid to prepare the death messages, when we get back to Disney Castle I will send the messages out personally for if it were not for these poor souls we would not have captured District 1.” “D@MN, I wasn’t expecting to lose this many soldiers on just the landing.”

OUT OF THE POT AND INTO THE HELL FIRE

“MY UNIT SOUND OFF!” ordered Vincent. “ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TTEENN!” barked back the soldiers. “Glad to see you guys survived the assault.” said Vincent. As Vincent gave the battle orders to his men Heartless were gathering in the masses in District 2. “LITEUTENANT VALENTINE!” yelled an oncoming scout, “THERES SO MANY OF THEM! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!!!”?”SLEEP!” yelled Vincent and the scout fell into a deep slumber, “That ought to calm him down for the time being.”” Ok men don’t worry I thought something like this was going to happen I’ve got just the thing.” Vincent then reached into his pocket and pulled out a glowing red orb.”IFRIT! AWAKEN!” What looked like a meteor started falling from the sky, it came at a great speed and sounded ear blasting impact, which didn’t seem to faze Vincent whatsoever, the great fire G0D Ifrit arose from the flames of the crater. “WHAT ARE YOUR ORDERS MASTER?” growled Ifrit. “Nice to see you again my old friend, you’ve saved my hide more than once in my lifetime. I need you to exterminate the Heartless in District 2 WITHOUT harming any buildings or innocents. Got it?” “GOT IT!” growled Ifrit. The great fire G0D leaped in the air and yelled “HELL FIRE!” Fountains of char and flame flew from the great beast’s mouth and as soon he started he was done. “IT IS DONE MY MASTER.” Growled Ifrit, “Then you are dismissed my friend, and please stop calling me master, it’s too weird.” Then in a sudden explosion of flames and smoke, Ifrit was gone.

THE GRAVEYARD KNOWN AS DISTRICT 2

“Alright men lets move out.” ordered Vincent. As the unit progressed through District 2 all that was left of the massive force of heartless was a few weapons and a lot of smoke. The massive amount of Heartless shadows and soldiers didn’t stand a chance against the great cleansing power of Ifrit’s Hell Fire. “You! Hurry and give the General the message that the heartless forces have been completely exterminated.” Ordered Vincent “ABRAXAS!” “SIR!” replied Abraxas “While I search for General Donald’s nephews you are in command.” “YES SIR!” “I will return as soon as I can, don’t let me down kid I believe in you, you remind me of a young me.” “YES SIR! AND THANK YOU SIR!”

THREE SMALL DUCKS AND TONS OF SUPPLIES

It took no time to find General Donald’s small nephews who were aware of Vincent’s arrival wand were waiting patiently. “Hello Huey, Dewey, and Louie! How have you been?” asked Vincent. “We’ve been great now that we have a new security system installed” replied Huey, “Yeah with the new system no Heartless can go through those doors.” Said Dewey, “NONE AT ALL!” yelled Louie. “Well you all know what I’m here for so let’s get those supplies ready.” said Vincent as he started loading up supplies.

A LONG BORING WAIT

“UNIT! REST!” ordered Abraxas as a lone soldier approached him. “So how old are you Abraxas?” asked a soldier, “I turn seventeen next week, hopefully I will be sent on vacation so I can go back to Hallow Bastion and spend time with my family.” replied Abraxas. “Wow you must be strong; the King usually doesn’t let anyone into Royal Force until they are eighteen, I’m just glad your on our side.” replied the soldier. As the two continued to talk the other soldiers were on edge waiting for any heartless that may come.

PREPARATION FOR THE FINAL ASSAULT ON DISTRICT 3

“GENERAL THE HEARTLESS FORCES IN DISTRICT 2 HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY DESTROYED!” said the soldier Vincent sent. “I should’ve known Vincent would have something hidden up his sleeve, thank you Vincent I know I can always count on you.” “ALRIGHT EVERYONE PREPARE FOR THE FINAL ASSAULT ON DISTRICT 3, there have been sever reports of seeing large dragon like heartless from our angel in the sky Cid. Men prepare for one of the biggest battles of this war, if our plans go right we should be able to pincer the heartless and tear them apart.” The preparation for the final battle was frantic and restless, soldier everywhere preparing their equipment and weapons getting ready for the fate that rests in the near future. “GENERAL! LITEUNANT VALENTINE HAS RETURNED WITH THE SUPPLIES!” said a soldier, As Vincent and the three Duck brothers finish unloading the supplies General Cloud walks up to Vincent.” So Vincent how did you do it this time?’ questioned Cloud. “Well you know, I asked a favor from our old friend Ifrit, who I might add was more than happy to help out for our cause.” “So how is old Ifrit….”

MARCH DISTRICT 3

As the soldiers marched to District 3 General Cloud could be heard casting various spells. “HEAL! PROTECT! RECOVER! REFLECT! HASTE!” With that last spell the soldiers moral rose greatly and they were ready for anything even if it was death that awaited them. Marching, marching, marching, as the soldiers continued to march the bodies of the fallen Heartless could be seen scattered about, some were still smoking from the fury of Ifrit’s Hell Fire. Marching, marching, marching, “MEN HALT!” ordered Cloud. “Beyond this simple door lies District 3, our scout’s say the Heartless in this District are ferocious and will show no mercy for the weak! SO IF THAT’S THE CASE THEN NEITHER SHALL WE!” “YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!” cheered the soldiers. “WE WILL NOT GO HOME UNTIL EVERY HEARTLESS ON THIS WORLD IS EXTERMINATED!” said cloud “YYYYEEEEAAAAHHH KILL EM ALL!” shouted the soldiers. “OK THEN EVERYONE, CCHHAARRGGEE!!”

THE BATTLEFIELD

“CCHHAARRGGEE!!” yelled Cloud as the men that had survived through hell faced yet another battle. Yuffie’s unit ran in first accompanied by Cloud showing deadly hand to hand to combat to the battle ready Heartless. “COME ON MEN LETS GIVE EM SOME COVER FIRE!” Vincent yelled as his unit ran into the battlefield right behind Yuffie’s and Cloud. Some soldiers ran into battle with KEA written on there foreheads which stood for KILL EM ALL. King Mickey’s Royal Forces showed the pride and glory of being a soldier of the light as they defeated the first wave of Heartless. “YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!” yelled the adrenaline rushed soldiers.

THE SECOND WAVE

The cheers faded as Heartless armored soldiers rushed out accompanied by small airborne Heartless that resemble dragons. “VINCENT!” yelled Cloud. “YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!” Vincent nodded his head as he picked off each small dragon with the precision and accuracy of a g0d. “CHARGE!” yelled Yuffie as her unit and Cloud clashed with the armored Heartless. Even thought the heroes fought gallantly the Heartless seem to not be affected by the attacks at all. “WHY WON’T THEY DIE!” yelled Cloud. “D@MN! JUST GO AWAY!” yelled Yuffie, when out of nowhere the youngest member of the unit known as Abraxas yelled a single word “THUNDAGA!” A heavy wall of clouds cam out of nowhere and a storm of lightning fell from the sky to the ground electrocuting all of the armored Heartless, the dark souls didn’t stand a chance because of their heavy armor which attracted the lightning like a magnet.

THE MYSTERIOUS MAN IN A BLACK ROBE

“STOP!” yelled an unknown man wearing a black robe. The entire battlefield froze, everybody stood in the same position that they were last in except for Abraxas who was unaffected by the spell. “You have quite some skill for a young boy; I think you may have even surpassed him in strength.” “WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! TELL ME NOW!” barked Abraxas. “Patience is a virtue my young friend, you will find out in time but till then let’s see if you are worthy enough to wield a Keyblade.” From the sky fell three dragons, one of fire, on of ice, and one of lightning. “If you want the power to become a hero you must first prove yourself, for power does not seek the weak.” A cloud of smoke arose as the cloaked man disappeared.

THE THREE DRAGONS AND TWO KEYBLADES

As soon as the cloaked man disappeared two mysterious weapons appeared in Abraxas hands, one red and one black. “What are these?” a soft voice speaks to Abraxas “You now hold the power to save Those that you love, that weapons you now wield are called a Keyblades, use it wisely for if you misuse it all the worlds will become corrupt and eventually die, the red one possesses the burning fire of life, the black possesses the bitter taste of death.” As the voice faded away the dragons started their attack. The fire dragon attacked first spitting lava in every step it took. “BLIZZAGA!” yelled Abraxas as six huge icicles surrounded the beast then collided into its body freezing it solid. “Ok let’s see what these baby’s got.” Said Abraxas as he charged at the frozen beast and in a cross slash sliced it in half in one powerful swipe of the two weapons. “I think im going to like these things.” Remarked Abraxas as the beast of ice jumped high in the air and started spitting needle sharp icicles at the hero, while circling him lie a buzzard the dragon watched him cautiously and patiently. “Oh this ones going to be easy, THUNDAGA!” yelled Abraxas as the cold dragon was struck with lightning from all sides sending electric charges all through it’s body killing it instantly. The Final Beast, the beast of lightning stared Abraxas dead in the eyes and charged at him with lightning quick speed. ZAP, ZAP, ZAP, BANG, BANG! “AHHHH!” groaned Abraxas as he looked at his arm to see shards of lightning beaming off. “D@MN! HOW AM I GONNA DO THIS!” thought Abraxas. Then the voice came back “Use the Keyblade, it’s the only way.” With those words Abraxas pointed the red Keyblade into the sky and then a red bright aura surrounded him. “I will….DEFEAT YOU!” yelled Abraxas “DIVINE REDEMPTION!” he yelled as a bright beam of red light fell upon the beast from the sky and with a window shattering scream the strong beast fell and started to disintegrate. As everything returned to normal Abraxas fell in exhaustion and was thrown into a peaceful sleep.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Wow nice job Inferno so is that his prologue? if so hurry up and go put a summary on prologues along with other things

Posted by Arcadios

yea nice job I thought Mickey was going to jump in with an AK-47. lol jk

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

haha that wouldve been funny so how long is this war going to be?

ohh man sry guys i had to go get something from the store for my momz. I havnt decided on how long it will be yet but im thinking for the last battle Cloud and sephiroth will fight to the death

Posted by Wally The Weird

It was great, but one thing I did not like was that Vincent talked and seemed to be happier!

Positive emotion scale
Vincent:2
Yours:3

IT'S ALL WRONG!

Not really though, just seemed that way to me.

lets just say reuniting with Cloud, Cid, and Yuffie changed him.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Look, it's a piece of fanfiction, thats it.
If you wish to comment on it, comment on it, keeping in mind it is fan fiction, and keep the comments clean and ON topic.

Posted by Zeta

Wow. You know, I was actually trying to help you in that post of mine you deleted. Just thought you'd like to know how to bypass the censoring system without having to resort to @ and stuff. Makes the fics look more professional.

First half of wordSecond half of word

See? I'm really a nice guy, disguised as a fag.

Posted by inequity

Nice fan fiction.

Posted by antisora

so far so gooo.

Posted by Iris

post count test

Posted by Roxas23857

Darn it I lost the post count test...