Chaoter 18, Gummi Ship batles and Windy Cities

Posted by Wally The Weird

Here you go! Sorry it took so long to type and it isn;t as action packed, but I think it works. Enjoy!

"Well? Lets go already! This place smells like fish!" Lucem said to the rest of the group. Spetero made a comment about the remark, but concented to leave.
Leaving through the city, and eventually on Leviathans back once again, the group quickley found themselves once more on board the gummi ship. "Hey Lucem?" Angela asked.
"What is it?" Lucem responded while looking over his blade. Wiping it off and making sure it was polished and nice and shiney, he put it away and paid attention to Angela. The ship began to activate and was preparing to launch.
"Well, I was wondering, what happened during the fight? It seemed as though you were on top of everything, and then suddenly, your power just dropped down to next to nothing." The question had been on everyones minds, and Lucem sighed at it.
"Master summoner effect." He said plainly.
"Master summoner?" Vecks asked, curiously interested. Ever since he had gained his horn, he had been interested in learning more about summons.
"Yeah. When a novice summons something, it replaces him and is tied to his life force. If the summoning dies, the summoner dies. An adept at summoning that will replace him but have it's own life force. The next step is a Greater summoner, who can summon something that will be independant of him, so it won;t replace him, but it will be tied to his life force, so again, it dies, summoner dies. Then Master summoners can summon something independant, which is completley independant of the summoner, and has it's own life force. Sometimes however, life force will be added to strengthen the summon for a time. While this effect is long lasting, when it is used up, the summons power drops to well below what it normally is for a time. This is what happened to me." Lucem explained.
"So, you were summoned here?" Vecks asked, again interested in what Lucem had to say. Lucem nodded at the question. "Who summoned you then?"
"You did."
"Say wha?" Vecks remarked, completley dumb founded. "But, I can only manage the simplest summons, Ifrit Ramuh and Shiva!" Lucem chuckled a bit before continuing. The Gummi ship was on auto-pilot while everyone began to listen in.
"When you received that very special horn of yours, you received with it all the knowlage it contained, even if you could not understand or use it. Among the summonings it can perform are two counter summons, legend suggests that they may be among the most powerful no less." He reached into his pocket, and pulled out two little marbles, one black and one white.
"Dark matter, and Holy Light. These two are shards of Odin and Alexander. When the curse struck you, it started a chain reaction inside your body that awoke the dormant Odin. Alexander, Odin's counter part, awoke as well. The balance is like mine," Lucem paused.
"And like mine." Eiyuu said as he stared at the two marbles.
"Bingo. This served as a beacon for me to here, and to Eiyuu as well. However, this shouldn;t have been enough to summon me here. Someone else had to actually summon me, and I am still not sure who it was."
"So, does this mean I can now summon Odin and Alexander?" Vecks asked. He had indeed heard of them, but only in legend. Odin was supposed to be the dark warrior capable of unleashing mighty attacks even the Tetsusaiga could not compare to, and alexander is supposed to be able to banish any darkness.
"No. You no longer have them. When the two awoke, they proceeded to destroy each other, which is how I got these two little marbles. Whoever, or whatever, summoned me here removed them from you, or else you would not have woken up." Lucem said, pocketing the marbles again.
"Where did they go?" Aurie asked as she sat down next to Vecks. Vecks, being the master of subtley, began to blush a deep red as Aurie snuggled up close to him.
"Where else? The realms of Light and Dark where they came from." Mateo said.
"Maybe, but I-" FWUMPA! The ship began to rock back and forth as Lucem was interupted. Vecks ran off to the control room while Renai went down to the engine room.
"VECKS! Are you planning on crashing us AGAIN?!" Aurie shouted. Truth be told, EVERYONE was thinking the same thing, even Lucem who hadn't bene with them that long.
"Not his fault this time Aurie," Renai spoke into the PA system. "We have a nobody cruiser, repeat, a Nobody Cruiser tailing us! Everyone please report to the nearest spot that isn't on fire and is remotley safe!" Renai's voice shouted over the speakers. Everyone went to the walls, and grabbed onto the handle bars to brace them selves.
"Can't we do anything?" Mateo asked. It's not like him, or Eiyuu, or anyone in this group to sit by and be attacked by the enemy.
"Sorry, but unless you can survive in the vasum of space I very much doubt it!" Vecks shouted from the cockpit. Taking evasive actions, the gummi ship spun out of control, and then readied it's self again. Vecks relayed several commands to Renai, who followed them to the letter.
"Ladies and gentlemen we are having some dificulties. We may experiance some turbulance...And then explode" Vecks said over the speaker system.
"We're gonna explode? I don't wanna explode!" Eiyuu shouted back to Vecks. (A cookie to anyone who can tell me where the line came from). Just after the announcement went off, the ship began to hum.
The gummi ship sped as fast as it could, the Nobody Cruiser close behinde. Then, in one motion, the gummi ship swerved, again, the nobody cruiser followed close behind. The Nobody Cruiser opened up, and unveiled the Nothing Hammer, a deadly cannon capable of blowing the gummi ship to pieces. It began to charge, while following the Gummi ship.
"Renai, on the count of three! One, Two" The gummi ship was going at break neck speed, and was speeding through an astroid belt. Narrowly avoiding one rock after another, it was coming up on a rather large one, the Nobody Cruiser's weapon was fully charged and right on the ships tail when-
-"THREE!" BLINK! The gummi ship was GONE! Before it had a chance to change course, the Nobody Cruiser crashed into the astroid, the gummi ship reappearing just outside of the astroid belt.
"Good job Renai!" Vecks shouted over the intercom. Everyone had been watching on their monitors and saw what had happened, and were REALLY confused.
"Renai?" Eiyuu began over the speaker system. "What just happened?" He asked, speaking for the rest of the group. Renai walked to the main deck, and chuckled.
"A little of this, a lil of that. Using some of the more rare gummi blocks of Vecks, I created, along with his magic and my alcehmy, a Blink Gummi Block. It enables the ship to instantly travel a short distance. Doesn't even cost that much energy!" She said proudly.
"Uhhh...Dang." Vecks said over the intercom. Suddenly, there was a great shockwave, and everyone was knocked down. With the, the power of the entire ship went off.
"Vecks what just happened?" Mateo shouted to Vecks. Vecks responded, by exiting the cockpit, and entering the main deck with a less then victorious look on his face.
"Well, funny story. Turns out all that energy the Nobody Ship built up was released, and we just got hit the shcokwave. It has effectivley knocked out all power, and we have been pushed into a worlds gravitational pull and-"
"In ENGLISH please." Eiyuu said, really ****ed off.
"We're gonna crash....Again. But at leats this time we know ahead of time!" Vecks said, trying to hide the shame of his ship crashing for the umpteenth time. The ship shook again. "Aurie, a protection barrier would be REALLY helpful right about now." He said while walkign to the others. Aurie chanted quickley, and then cast a high level protection spell.
Mateo did the same thing o strengthen it, and Vecks cast a wind spell to fill it with plenty of air while strengthening it further. Lucem was still not at full strength yet, and the others either couldn't or didn;t have the time to make one as well. Huddled together, the crew braced for impact.
KA-BOOM!
-----------------------Aera, the city of Wind--------------------------
Thankfuly for the group, the protection spells and their various levels protected them from a rather nasty death. No one was even hurt thanks mostly to Aurie. However, when they landed, they noticed something.
They bounced.
Well, they didn't bounce, but they hit the ground like it was a soft pillow! Upon looking outside, they saw they were still high in the sky, but had clearly stopped decending. Deciding to risk it, they opened the hatch, and in unison, they all gasped.
Beneath their feet were clouds, as vast and full as though they were grass on the ground. On the clouds, were buildings, like those of a great city. And walking the roads paved in clouds, were, angels!
It wasn;t much of a surprise, or at least it shouldn;t have been, that they had not gone unnoticed, and quite a few of the angels walked up to them. One even spoke to them, or tried anyway.
"Qui kel jon? Esp noa yan don?" He said in an odd language. Everyone just stared at him even more. They were talkign to an angel! Well, they thought they were.
"Uhhh, we don;t speak angel? Well he might, but I don't." Mateo said, gesturing to Lucem as he spoke. The angel looked at him, then to lucem, and then laughed.
"Who said anything about angels?" He said while chuckling.
"You speak english?" Renai asked astonished. The angel looked at her and laughed some more while looking at everyone.
"Well of course I don't! You're just speaking Doro!" He said.
"Doro? What is that?" Eiyuu asked. He may have traveled and witnessed things beyond comprehension, but this was the first he, or anyone else in the group, had ever heard the word before.
"Oh of course, you did just drop in!" The Angel laughed some more, he was apparently big on puns. "No, we're not angels, we are Doro! Doro are bird elves! We are like mermaids I guess, but instead of living in the sea, we live in the sky! See we have talon feet-" He pointed down to his bird feet. "Feather hair-" He ran his hand through his feathers "Pointy ears like an elf. Hawk eyes, and the thing that always gets us mistaken for angels-" He turned around "Are these." On his back were two beautiful wings. They were white and feathered, and looked as though they were made of silk.
"OH! So this is the legendary city of Aera isn;t it?" Vecks said while he looked around. The Doro looked at him very cloasley.
"Why yes, how did you know that?" He asked.
"Simple-" Mateo interupted before Vecks could speak "he's a nerd. He probably read about this place somewhere in some book before." He said. True, he was joking, and eveyone knew it, but it didn't stop them from laughing and Vecks going a little red.
"Ahh humor. It's nice to see some people still apreciate it!" Everyone laughed while the bird man lead them away from their downed gummi ship. He took them all over town, showing them the sites, and then brought them before a large circular building.
"This my new freinds, is the chamber of elders. I already sent them a whisper telling them that you'll be arriving shortly. They'll decide what to do about your craft and such. Oh, I never introduced myself properly! Names Gail, captain of the flag ship of the Doro armada. Pleasure to meet you. Now if ya'll exscuse me, I gotta be on my way." He pointed them in the direction of the large building, and then waved. Walking a few steps, he spread his wings, and with amazing grace, he flew away.
"Well he was nice." Aurie said while they walked up the stair case towards the Chamber of Elders. Once they got to the building, and went in through the doors, the lights went out, and they were in a dark room.
"Welcome outlanders. It has been many a year since we last had visitors to our fair city, and I wish you welcome." A voice called to them. They turned and saw, sitting in a light that made them stand out, were three older looking Doro, their feathers were gray, but their skin was still fair and young.
"It is a pleasure to meet you." Aurie said. The group bowed. The Elders however, stopped them, a sign of sadness on their faces.
"We regret to inform you, that you cannot stay in our great city. We know very well of your journeys, for we have forseen your coming, and have looked into your past. We know all to well of the heartless, the demons, and the nobodies. We wish to aid you in anyway we can, and will repair your ship for you, but we must ask that you leave our realm while we do. Our world has been ravaged by war for some time now, and we could not stand up against a heartless attack. I am glad you understand." Before even giving them a moment to say anything, the elders stood up, and waved their hands. There was a brilliant light, and suddenly, they were gone.
--------------------------------Jilea-------------------------------------
The group now stood, with very odd looks on their faces, in the middle of a rocky, empty, dark, and very dry waste land. Everywhere was covered in hills and dunes, and rocks and boulders, and mountains.
"Dude, the elders SUCK!" Eiyuu said. However, a ball of light appeared in front of the group, and a voice could be heard.
"Yes, we apologize, We'll come your aid if you need us, but we really can't take any risks. Your ship had it's power cut off, but it also had a few gummi's improperly fized by the shcokwave, so we should have it ready in 72 standard hours." The ball of light circled around them. "Their should be a Ner-Yah encampment nearby, but they seem to be hiding again. you'd best prepare yourselves." The ball of light suddenly vanished, and when it did, a wave of nobodies appeared. All of them dusks. An army of dusks, is still and army of dusks after all.
"Told ya."
----------------------------Nobody battle------------------------------
Not caring for wasting time, Eiyuu readied his keyblades. Drawing out two, he charged into the waves of Dusks and proceeded to hack and slash, each one falling before him with incredible ease.
"It's good to be the king." He said, as he wiped the floor with the nobodies.
"Yeah, I dare say that you would be the man. If I weren't the man." Mateo said as he switched to Septero. Drawing out tide, he brought up his mighty blade. "Lets try something new. Shadow Maw!" Poiting his mighty blade upwards, a strange aura enclosed around the Atlantean warrior. Then, is shadow began to grow, and then it took the shape of several dragons. While he was concentrating, the dragons of Septeros shadow rose from the ground, and began to hack, slash, and bite at the nearby nobodies, taking out all of the dusks that were close enough to him. Lowerng his blade, he charged, and slashed.
"Flare!" Vecks, not wanting to be outdone, called forth the mighty spell flare, and took out several nobodies with what appeared to be incredible ease. However, two dudks manuevers behind him, and charged for him.
"Strike Raid!" Tossing his keyblades while leaping into the air, Eiyuu took out the heartless, cought the keyblades on their return, and then landed, and continued his deadly charge through the wave of nobodies.
One by one, or rather, fifty by fifty, the nobodies fell, and soon, their was nothing left at all, except the desolate wasteland which they started with. Nobodie was sure, but the debate bewteen who had killed more, Mateo/Septero, or Eiyuu, had begun.
"If you guys aren't careful, eventually they'll get you!" A little girl called to them. She was hidden behinde by the dense fog, but they could tell she was a girl.
She was also, a Ner-Yah.

Sorry about this being a double post I guess. I just feel ashamed of how short my chapter is!
Also, my only request regardign the Ner-Yah, is that they are on good terms with the Doro. They live on Jilea (I think thats how I spelled it) which means heavy in Doro language because they can;t live with the Doro. They are on good terms with each other though, and the Doro want to help them, but the Ner-Yah are too proud.

Brb during commercials, laters!

Posted by Arcadios

sometitle.......Lucem was still half dead from the wound he got from Mizu, Ya know???

Meh, I forgot about it.
My backup logic;He heals quickley, and he didn't do much but talk in the chapter, so NYA!

Like I said, not my best chapter ever, but meh.

Posted by Burning Inferno

Mr. N im gonna send you a little teaser of my story (:

Posted by Arcadios

cool I'll be waiting. and it sounded like Mateo had a british accent or something, PLEZ don't make Eiyuu sound like a hot head he can kick *** but he isn't rude.

It was kinda hard coming up with a weapon for all the soldier so I thought, hell if theres gummi ships maby I should make Gummi Rifle, so I did (:

Uhh, who made who sound like what exactly? Cause if it was me then....oops

Posted by Arcadios

u wrote it on ur chapter wally, when you put that Eiyuu said the doro's suck.

Nah, I was just having him make a comment because lets face it, one moment they are in a glorious city, then in a barren wasteland.
Wouldn't you feel just a LITTLE bitter?
------------------------------------------------------------------
ANyway, I changed it to Elders

Posted by Arcadios

a little confusing on the part when vecks and lucem talk in the gummi ship.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

nice chapter i think my fav part was Shadow Maw hell yea thanks for the new power

hey inferno send me a copy id like to read it

k, you will prolly get a little more than Mr. N cuz ive been writing (:

Yeah, I thought so too :)
I figured, new powers have to show up sooner or later, and why wait? Besides, everyone loves a shortrange 360 degree shadow dragon attack of DEATH!

haha yea true but in my last chapter i added Atlantian Aura but hey Shadow Maw is awesome as well

Posted by Arcadios

hey how come I didn't get a new power and I asked you for one 2. :(

so far i think during the battle Abraxas is going to do something heroic and like Sora will be chosen to wield a Keyblade

Posted by Arcadios

so another keyblade master thats like 2 in this fan fic of ours. Eiyuu and Abraxas.

wow nice story i like it Inferno so Eiyuu is going to be in it? what about Mateo/Septero?

Posted by Arcadios

is my guy going to be in it, if yea go for it kinda like a parallel universe.

Thx, ok lol, they will meet when King Micky promotes Abraxas for his heroism, Thats when they whip em out to see whos is bigger, the keyblades that is, jk about that last part (:

what about my guy i mean when we separate again im not to sure what it is that i will be writing for Mateo/Septero and Angela/Furigana

I could prolly fit them in as unexpected reinforcements in a battle that looks lost.

yea and when we do seperate its going to be likea year has passed in a way

Posted by Arcadios

and if it isnt much bother can I join up too besides after we beat Tsumi how long will it be when we meet up again like in a year and when we meet up we can bring Abraxas to join the party.

Sounds like a plan!

haha so it looks like we got ourselves another writer id hate to be the one to break that to Kairi

lol, if she likes my stuff I dont think she would mind.

true but you know you arent going to join until after Chapter 20

yeah thats cool, that way i can go deeper in the war.

cool hey everyone i have breaking news i will be gone for a week in Hawaii so if i dont write Chpater 20 before then im sorry i will have it up as soon as i get back but im not leaving until Monday so we have lots of time

Posted by Arcadios

I guess I'll tel kairi cause she usaually gets on when I am in the afternoon and also she's porblably gonna read this when she reads the story.

and then be like DONT BE MAKING DECISION WITHOUT ME *punches all three of us and the punches Riku for mocking her in poor taste*

Posted by Arcadios

pretty true and riku I think she's gonna nag on u if u keep on double posting.

ok i need to grasp the concept of that what is double posting?

Posted by Arcadios

when u post twice like I say hi and put another post saying whats up, she really hates that and she said she would ban me if I did it again she's going Klarth on all our @ss!

OH NO!!! haha well im out for tonight later guys

c ya, I oughta be done with this first chapter by the time I go to sleep

Posted by Arcadios

sup wally, how was ur day?

hey guys hows it going? hey Wally go vote for Author of the Week

Posted by Sak

Wally, wtf is a Ner-yah? How am I supposed to build offa this?

Ner-Yah=Whatever. They are a sperate race from the Doro, and while thye live speratley, they are on good terms, minus a few hate mongers of course.
As for my day, well, meh.

yea i was just telling Mr. Nintendo that it was gonna be difficult for Kairi to build off of that seeing as Wally knows all about the races

Posted by Sak

That doesn't explain what it is.
______
I'll just have them go eek little girl! and run away. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

wow can we have a ban on more species?

Posted by Sak

Yeah, we definitely can.

that would be very nice and hey Kairi what do you think about Inferno joining us?

Posted by Sak

No. He's got his own series going on.
_________
WALLY EXPLAIN WTF A NER-YAH IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ner-Yah are something I didn't make up! I made up the name, but that was it! Other then that anything on the ground is fair game for people to write about, the only thing of mine is the Doro City, the Doro themselves, and a way to and from the Doro city Via a magic shrine located somewhere else.
By leaving it open as to what the Ner-Yah are, I give Kairi more freedom, cause there is nothing about them yet!

Posted by Arcadios

okay how about infreno joins me during the sepertation and then he joins us since he is a fellow keyblade master.

Posted by Sak

I dunno. The decision should be unaminous....

fine i say we let him hes already got a good story going for him and i know how to intertwine his with ours perfectly

Posted by Arcadios

how about a vote
Inferno for party member and writer
pro

Posted by Sak

no.

I thought it was mentioned earlier that we wouldn;t be adding him now, but when we start the second story, then we add him to our cult-I mean-group.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
If oyu really want me to, I can design the Ner-Yah real quick.

exactly thats what we will be doing Kairi do you want me to send you a PM of how i will intertwine it

Posted by Arcadios

yea thats what I mean after we beat Tsumi I'll be hanging with him for an year-story wise.

Posted by Sak

The second story has to take up more than a year. Either that, or Aurie, Vecks, and Anara(you'l learn about her later) stay away from the rest of the group for a longer time.

Posted by Arcadios

man u guys r puting WAY too many chracters.-refering to wally and kairi

i wont be writing a my side to the story due to the fact ill be gone for a week and because i did 20 so ill be doing 22 when i get back like you did Kairi

Actually, Vecks is going to go awol. Thus, Kayne, my new character, will be joining, I already mentioned him before.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, after this story, I'll be down to Vecks who will be missing for a time and may show up towards the end, and ten Kayne. Also the wizard, but he won;t show up, he'll just be there.
Like the wind!

Posted by Sak

Hey, with Anara, it's only my fourth character. Riku had 12 and Wally had 9.

Posted by Arcadios

so......
wally-gone for second reunion
Kanye-joins us out of nowhere???

9? When did I have 9?!
-----------------------------------------------------
He'll show up out of no where sort of, but not really.
My idea was to have him steal Eiyuu's keyblade while they are battling heartless. This will fail when Eiyuu realizes it's gone, summons it back, and Kayne let's out a shout of "WHAT?!"

Then he'll join the party when he realizes Eiyuu is the only one who can actually use the keyblade. This will be because he was told to 'Find the key' which actually ISN'T the keyblade, but that is what he assumed.

Plus, it's easier to steal stuff with people like Eiyuu and Spetero to cause a diversion

Posted by Arcadios

your chapter when Aurie dyed

Posted by Sak

Let's see..... Sally, the white wizard, the black wizard, Vecks, the dude that made the forum, the dude that was with the black wizard during the forum chapter, the Doros dude, and now Kayne. That's only 8, my bad.

Those hardly count!
A good number of them are just characters that show up at random! Not of any real importance after the fact!
-----------------------------------------------------
Importan characters for the first story:
Vecks
Ryth
Wizard
Second Wizard that appeared during the time when Vecks was dead in the forum
Lucem

5! And two don;t show up regularly, and one showed up late!

Posted by Arcadios

but they are still chracters just like Kurai and Exiyuu count for me so if we exclude one time chracters then I got only 2...
Eiyuu
Renai

Posted by Sak

Tsk tsk tsk, they're still characters created by u nonetheless. :p:
________
No, they all still count.

Posted by Arcadios

yupers

Hey ive killed off most of my characters and that was for the good of the story and pretty much all you guys mostly create good guys and i try to balance it out with creating bad guys

Posted by Arcadios

2-bad
2-good
for me

Hey a good chunk of my characters either die, or in the case of Lucem, return to their own dimension.

Posted by Sak

Ah, but they still existed and count as characters created by u.

Posted by Arcadios

wow I giuess I'm the only one in the clear since I don't pop out chracters every week or so.

Well, would you like me to go back, delete, and then have us rewrite the chapter cause I loose some of them?

Cause I won;t even if you do :P

well who really cares we still need to make a decision about Inferno

Posted by Sak

Lol. Yeah true. I still vote no.

Posted by Arcadios

I like this little talk
yes

even after reading my PM? well if thats the case i still say yes

So, will we be adding him after this story or not. I personally do not mind either way really.

so Wally is a yes

Posted by Sak

lol. Forgot bout the pm. *goes to read*
________
No, Wally courteously abstains. lol.
________
I hardly understood a word in the pm, so therefore I hafta abstain.

YEah, what Kairi said.
On a side note, do oyu want me to create the Ner-Yah, then post a breif history of them and such, or do you want to take care of it?

lol D@mnit! Wally pick a side dont take the easy way out!

Posted by Sak

I started on the Ner-yah though. They're EVIL TOAD PPL! lol.
_________
I decided to vote no again, not abstain.

haha nice did you read it?

But it's so EASY!
Besides, I am still reading Infernos story, so my opinion don;t mean sqwat at the moment.
Besides, I really don't mind if he joins or not. Just not for this one. Next one I don;t mind.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously, did you make them evil toad people?
Cause the majority are not evil (Like humans)

Posted by Arcadios

So then kairi if you wanted to allow a person into the story Riku and I would say yes but we want one in and u say no......remember if u want someone in and deny Inferno then Riku and I well deny any person you want...it's only fair.

Well, how about Kairi give us a REASON.
Saying no is one thing with a reason. Cause if she wanted to bring in someone who had insane talent, but you wouldn;t let him because you wanted a freind who was basically illiterate to join but was denied, that would NOT be fair.
Using a vague, fictional example, not referring to Inferno.

yea and hes not a bad writer i mean sure we have to take him off of the whole Final Fantasy thing a bit but still

Posted by Arcadios

and wally agrees with me. *offers Wally a hand shack*

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: So then kairi if you wanted to allow a person into the story Riku and I would say yes but we want one in and u say no......remember if u want someone in and deny Inferno then Riku and I well deny any person you want...it's only fair.
Okay, I'm fine with that. I just want the authors to stay the same though, nobody else.

so youre still no?
yea sure a lesbian is cool just make it subtle

Posted by Arcadios

finally
__________-
??? toads from mario????

Posted by Sak

She's gonna be mad at Vecks cuz he's dating Aurie. (awkward)
And no not toads from mario, ACTUAL TOAD PPL! I MEAN LIKE REAL TOADS!

lol this is hilarious, please proceed

Posted by Arcadios

make Aurie confused when Anara kisses her.

im glad you find this amusing Inferno us trying to get you a job haha
so Kairi did you say yes or no

Posted by Sak

Who said I was gonna make Anara kiss her? She's gonna leave Aurie and Vecks at peace, she's just attracted to Aurie.
_____
no.

Ok, let me make this clear here and now. In the party, there will be ONE lesbian max!

Not that I have anything against them (Come to think of it, my best freind is a lesbian) it's just that with World of Warcraft, if you go on the role playing relms, there are four kinds of girl characters.
Lesbians
Demon possesed
Vampires
All of the above

Just don;t want it to get too out of hand :)
Seriously, not evil! Toad ppl? Whatever, I left it to you, but I did make it clear they were good with the Doro, and it is suggested that they are kind or at least not evil!
NO EVIL TOAD PPL!
Toad ppl are ok though.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr.N, I did not so much agree with you, as I was saying Kairi should give us a reason why not.
And I was actually disagreeing with you for your logic of "She said no to mine so I'll say no to hers if she wants one" idea, cause that is just stupid.
Unless of course she gives us a stupid reason why or why not.

Posted by Arcadios

Mr.N-yes
Riku-yes
Kairi-no
Wally-???

Posted by Sak

EVIL TOAD PPL!
_______
For the last time, I said no.

bro Riku- Yes
Mr.Nintendo- Yes
Wally- Yes
Kairi- Death Grip on no

Posted by Arcadios

okay then. a votes a vote

well Kairi i mean it would make perfect sense for our next chapters after Tsumi because we need to go to another Realm i mean it keeps the reader interested

Posted by Sak

HOW MANY ****ING *** **** TIMES DO I HAFTA SAY NO?!?!?!?

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kairi Fan: HOW MANY ****ING *** **** TIMES DO I HAFTA SAY NO?!?!?!?

okay then NO FEMALE VILLAN!!!!

Oh and I used nothing but Final Fantasy characters because come on, you can make a serious war story using donald and goofy, that would kinda kill the whole thing.

Kairi what is your reasoning for this

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kairi Fan: I dunno. The decision should be unaminous....

Well Unaminous like you said.....
I say no female badguy.

Mr.N, that is just being stupid.
SPITE!

Just because you don;t get your way doesn't mean you have to be mean about it! I mean, I didn;t get to keep the 'No return' concept of oblivion, but I EVENTUALLY put it behind me.

Posted by Sak

The female badguy would be in Aurie's sidestory, not in the actual thing.

Posted by Arcadios

hey alls far in love and war ever heard of that.....

Posted by Sak

U spelled fair wrong.
_________
That's really your decision, cuz Aurie's gonna be away from the group for quite a few years. I mean she can't get married at 15.

Posted by Arcadios

To busy trying to not be an @ss toward someone for no reason.

i have a question why is it that if its not Kairi's way its no way at all well whatever im out of this convo as far as voting is concerned sorry Mr.Nintendo and Inferno

Lets worry about THIS story before talking about the next one ok?

well Kairi tell me what did you think of my PM anyway? you never did tell me

Posted by Sak

I told you, I hardly understood a word in it.

Posted by Arcadios

Takes me back to pre-school with a new member in the secret club and all.

first of all you never told me that second of all did you even read his story its like this Eiyuu visits Mateo in Atlantis and they find a door with Oinari's seal on it and Eiyuu opens it and gets sucked in Mateo hurries and runs over to Angela and tells what happened and then sends word for Aurie and Vecks and then Mateo goes through the door into Abraxas' dimention and thats where our setting would take place, savvy? and also its not that hard to comprehend

Posted by Sak

Makes sense now. lol. But Vecks has to leave after they defeat Tsumi. I mean leave leave.

Posted by Arcadios

is he old......broken will.......dead???

thats not a problem because Mateo can still send word for him. so what about now how do you like it

Vecks leaves for reasons of his own.
He'll be back though :)

Posted by Arcadios

when?

have your characters been to Disney castle? cuz if not they can meet there or what if that they meet in Hallow Bastion cuz thats where my character if from. (The door can lead to either 1)

AHHH that post was full of grammical errors lol

Posted by Arcadios

okay then Eiyuu and Renai go wondering worlds as like a.....vacaction and he meets up with Abraxas and Eiyuu gets recruted....spelled it wrong.

possibly but we have to see what Kairi says because really we cant do it unless all of the Authors agree

Posted by Ant

yiff yiff yiff

Posted by Arcadios

yea I know but just a quick question kairi..
If u HAD to pick someone to join who would it be?
Inferno or keyartist?